Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Season ticket holders 11:39 - Dec 3 with 2800 viewschrismakin

Saw that is said there are 9000, what on earth are you lot getting for your money?

just curious as i couldn;t imagine spending £400 when i cant go to PR to get what ive paid for

Never be afraid to share your thoughts.
Poll: As TWTD polls influence Ashton.. what should he have for breakfast tomorrow?
Blog: We Need to Go Back to the Past to Go Forwards

Season ticket holders on 11:51 - Dec 3 with 2251 viewsLeaky

Supporting our club in time of need
Season ticket holders on 11:51 - Dec 3 with 2249 viewstrncbluearmy

If you have to ask the question you will not understand the answer

COYB
Season ticket holders on 11:52 - Dec 3 with 2243 viewschrismakin

Season ticket holders on 11:51 - Dec 3 by Leaky

Supporting our club in time of need

No i get that but do you get anything? have they provided complimentary shirts/merch or anything like that?

Poll: As TWTD polls influence Ashton.. what should he have for breakfast tomorrow?

Season ticket holders on 11:54 - Dec 3 with 2233 viewsLeaky

Season ticket holders on 11:52 - Dec 3 by chrismakin

No i get that but do you get anything? have they provided complimentary shirts/merch or anything like that?

yes get ifollow for free on home games. Bloody painful to watch though
Season ticket holders on 11:55 - Dec 3 with 2230 viewshomer_123

Season ticket holders on 11:54 - Dec 3 by Leaky

Don't forget the match day programme....arriving after the match though.

Ade Akinbiyi couldn't hit a cows arse with a banjo...
Poll: As things stand, how confident are you we will get promoted this season?

Season ticket holders on 11:58 - Dec 3 with 2203 viewschrismakin

its's a shame, they could have come up with a behind the scenes footage only available to season ticket holders prior and following fixtures etc, exclusive footage, interviews with players, coaches etc.

Season ticket holders on 12:00 - Dec 3 with 2192 viewsLeaky

I have had a season ticket for over 20 years. As I live 80 miles away I would have saved probably thousands of pounds if I just paid per game. During 2018/19 season due to ill health I went to about 3 games all season. Yes I'm probably bonkers.
Season ticket holders on 12:38 - Dec 3 with 2114 viewsitfcpaul

I emailed the club asking what their plans were for season ticket holders apart from the "free" Ifollow wobbly camera and I am awaiting a reply

We have 4 season tickets and travel 3 hours to a home game and am getting a bit frustrated about the silence from the club for the amount of money we are paying and getting nothing for it or at lease some of it back

Poll: Who would you want as Ipswich manager in November. there aren't many candidates

Login to get fewer ads

Season ticket holders on 12:53 - Dec 3 with 2072 viewsbluelagos

Season ticket holders on 12:38 - Dec 3 by itfcpaul

I emailed the club asking what their plans were for season ticket holders apart from the "free" Ifollow wobbly camera and I am awaiting a reply

We have 4 season tickets and travel 3 hours to a home game and am getting a bit frustrated about the silence from the club for the amount of money we are paying and getting nothing for it or at lease some of it back

I think the answer is you will be getting sfa over and above ifollow.

Not sure what you are expecting, given that was there was always a probability the club would not be able to allow fans in to watch all the matches. That was clear at the time of renewal too.

Poll: This new lockdown poll - what you reckon?

Season ticket holders on 13:10 - Dec 3 with 2028 viewsPJH

Season ticket holders on 12:53 - Dec 3 by bluelagos

I think the answer is you will be getting sfa over and above ifollow.

Not sure what you are expecting, given that was there was always a probability the club would not be able to allow fans in to watch all the matches. That was clear at the time of renewal too.

Obviously different people will have different views depending on their circumstances but, as you suggest, I paid upfront for my ST in the knowledge that I would not be allowed to go to a certain number of games. Obviously at the time the number of games that I would have to miss was uncertain, still is despite entering the ballot for the first two 'possibles'.

Other than maybe now going to some games and just possibly certainly going to some games later in the season I am not expecting or requiring anything.
Season ticket holders on 13:13 - Dec 3 with 2015 viewsbluelagos

Season ticket holders on 13:10 - Dec 3 by PJH

Obviously different people will have different views depending on their circumstances but, as you suggest, I paid upfront for my ST in the knowledge that I would not be allowed to go to a certain number of games. Obviously at the time the number of games that I would have to miss was uncertain, still is despite entering the ballot for the first two 'possibles'.

Other than maybe now going to some games and just possibly certainly going to some games later in the season I am not expecting or requiring anything.

It was pretty clear in May when we renewed that things would be all over the place! We were 6 weeks into a national lockdown at the time?

Season ticket holders on 13:33 - Dec 3 with 1967 viewsPJH

Season ticket holders on 13:13 - Dec 3 by bluelagos

It was pretty clear in May when we renewed that things would be all over the place! We were 6 weeks into a national lockdown at the time?

When ST's went on sale I don't think anyone knew when season 2020/21 would start but it was certainly pretty obvious that going to games early season would be unlikely, certainly the chance of 'normal' attendances were approximately nil.
Season ticket holders on 13:35 - Dec 3 with 1958 viewsitfcpaul

Season ticket holders on 13:33 - Dec 3 by PJH

When ST's went on sale I don't think anyone knew when season 2020/21 would start but it was certainly pretty obvious that going to games early season would be unlikely, certainly the chance of 'normal' attendances were approximately nil.

and that means that we should not have any form of compensation or refund? we were contracted for a certain number of games to watch for a certain amount of money of which those games haven't been forthcoming for whatever reason, it's a clear breach of contract

Poll: Who would you want as Ipswich manager in November. there aren't many candidates

Season ticket holders on 13:42 - Dec 3 with 1918 viewsPJH

Season ticket holders on 13:35 - Dec 3 by itfcpaul

and that means that we should not have any form of compensation or refund? we were contracted for a certain number of games to watch for a certain amount of money of which those games haven't been forthcoming for whatever reason, it's a clear breach of contract

As I said, different people will have different views depending on their circumstances.
Speaking just for myself I would not have been bothered and will not be bothered if I do not get to any games and I am not interested in any breach of contract.

If I had bought my ST actually believing that I would certainly have 23 league games to go to then perhaps but I (and I assume most people) knew that that was not likely to be going to happen.
Season ticket holders on 13:48 - Dec 3 with 1898 viewsbluelagos

Season ticket holders on 13:35 - Dec 3 by itfcpaul

"we were contracted for a certain number of games to watch for a certain amount of money"

Hence why the club has given you access to watch those games.

Is it value for money? Clearly not but that it a different issue.

Season ticket holders on 13:50 - Dec 3 with 1890 viewsSwailsey

I think exactly what we signed up for.

Paying money into the club, matches streamed at home, refunds for last year's missed matches (which was unexpected and appreciated). It is what it is sadly.

Plus, I don't want to give up my seat for when we get to Europe.

Who said: "Colin Healy made Cesc Fabregas look like Colin Healy"? | We miss you TLA

Season ticket holders on 13:54 - Dec 3 with 1856 viewsSwansea_Blue

Have they offered any other goodies or future discounts?

Down here, the Swans have just announced that ST holders who kept their money in the club this season (they also got a home game stream) will now be able to get next years ST for £99. Which is a pretty incredible gesture. Have we done or suggested we'll do anything like that?

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

At the start of the season.... on 13:55 - Dec 3 with 1853 viewsBloots

...it was very much a case of "we're all in this together".

There was a bit of the old "Dunkirk spirit".

From my perspective it was a sort of "solidarity payment" to the club that I support.

The problem is that over recent weeks the relationship has soured immeasurably and shows no sign of improving.

The goodwill that I, and many others had, has disappeared.

People are going to have a very different view of things if the situation carries on.

TWTD Leadership Group/Elite Level Supporter/Anti-Bullying Crusader

Season ticket holders on 13:55 - Dec 3 with 1838 viewskizaitfc

A swift hard kick in the bollox, that's what.

Poll: Mick in or out? (not a dig at Mick just want to see the overall opinion on here)

Ridiculous isn't it......? on 13:57 - Dec 3 with 1839 viewsBloots

Season ticket holders on 13:50 - Dec 3 by Swailsey

I think exactly what we signed up for.

Paying money into the club, matches streamed at home, refunds for last year's missed matches (which was unexpected and appreciated). It is what it is sadly.

Plus, I don't want to give up my seat for when we get to Europe.

.....you joke about the seat issue!

I've got a fooking brilliant seat and I know that it will be one of the first ones to go if I don't renew.

Childish and nonsensical, I know.....but it bugs me.

TWTD Leadership Group/Elite Level Supporter/Anti-Bullying Crusader

Season ticket holders on 13:57 - Dec 3 with 1833 viewsbluelagos

Season ticket holders on 13:54 - Dec 3 by Swansea_Blue

Have they offered any other goodies or future discounts?

Down here, the Swans have just announced that ST holders who kept their money in the club this season (they also got a home game stream) will now be able to get next years ST for £99. Which is a pretty incredible gesture. Have we done or suggested we'll do anything like that?

Nice gesture by the Swans there. Nothing offered as far as I know.

Season ticket holders on 13:59 - Dec 3 with 1822 viewsSwansea_Blue

Season ticket holders on 13:57 - Dec 3 by bluelagos

Nice gesture by the Swans there. Nothing offered as far as I know.

It'd be nice if we could imo to reward loyalty. It might help build a few bridges after what's just gone on too. Although obviously the financial pressures might make it difficult.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Season ticket holders on 14:06 - Dec 3 with 1794 viewsitfcpaul

Season ticket holders on 13:59 - Dec 3 by Swansea_Blue

It'd be nice if we could imo to reward loyalty. It might help build a few bridges after what's just gone on too. Although obviously the financial pressures might make it difficult.

I can understand that people are in different situations, I pay for 4 season tickets and all I get it I can watch home games free on IFollow, over £100 a month to get a wobbly picture from a camera, it isn't a lot, please also bear in mind that throughout all this the players are still getting paid thousands of pounds a week, which is is bad enough on it's own without performing how they are currently

Season ticket holders on 14:13 - Dec 3 with 1776 viewssotd78

Of course Evans could decide that owning 87.5% of the club is above what he needs and could probably have given shares to those ST holders - they too would be worthless but turning the 12.5% into say 25% would possibly give a better voice to the fans - a seat on the Board perhaps; a chance to actually influence decisions on management appointments?

But Evans isn't really interested in the fanbase - they are a noisy nuisance - that's about it.

Blue shirts/white shorts - sotd78

Ridiculous isn't it......? on 14:14 - Dec 3 with 1771 viewsSwailsey

Ridiculous isn't it......? on 13:57 - Dec 3 by Bloots

.....you joke about the seat issue!

I've got a fooking brilliant seat and I know that it will be one of the first ones to go if I don't renew.

Childish and nonsensical, I know.....but it bugs me.

Joking about Europe, not the seat though! Mental isn't it.

Who said: "Colin Healy made Cesc Fabregas look like Colin Healy"? | We miss you TLA

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024