Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Lambert stays, so the club will die 18:36 - Dec 3 with 520 viewsgroovyASH

Maybe not today, nor tomorrow, but come the end of the season, where we will almost certainly be in league 1 under Lambert's leadership, the ruination of ITFC will be complete. We will become an ordinary league 1 outfit and give it another couple of seasons, we will be accepting mid table league 1 status as an acceptable season.

So congratulations, Evans. Congratulations, O'Neil. Congratulations, Lambert. Utter fecking feckery at its fecking finest.

Poll: Will you renew your season ticket when Evans does the annual end of season beg?

Lambert stays, so the club will die on 19:00 - Dec 3 with 454 viewsBtreeBlueBlood

ME will have the wages under control if we stay down.
£2.5m wage cap!
Surely he won’t have to put any or very little money in.
Lambert stays, so the club will die on 19:04 - Dec 3 with 448 viewsBent_double

Oh well, at least the pressure's off then, I certainly don't expect us to finish top 6 now, infact the most important thing will be getting to 50+ points to avoid relegation.

There you go, that's how low my expections have sunk, just 15 games into the season.

Poll: So what do we think will happen with MM and the Aston Villa job?

Lambert stays, so the club will die on 19:10 - Dec 3 with 427 viewsChrisd

Let’s hope it is L1 because we aren’t winning many games without the ability to actually get shots on target to score goals.

Poll: Where are we going to finish?

Lambert stays, so the club will die on 19:12 - Dec 3 with 403 viewsChrisd

Lambert stays, so the club will die on 19:04 - Dec 3 by Bent_double

Oh well, at least the pressure's off then, I certainly don't expect us to finish top 6 now, infact the most important thing will be getting to 50+ points to avoid relegation.

There you go, that's how low my expections have sunk, just 15 games into the season.

The way we are currently playing, 50 points looks a bloody long way away.

Poll: Where are we going to finish?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024