Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
When I think of the all great TV celebs we have lost the last couple of years 19:15 - Dec 3 with 310 viewsblueasfook

And now have to listen to programs presented by Giles Brandreth, I realise there is no God

TWTD Veteran
Poll: How do you think season will end for us?

When I think of the all great TV celebs we have lost the last couple of years on 19:17 - Dec 3 with 302 viewsSpruceMoose

God blessed you at least by moving James Corden and Piers Morgan over here to the States.

Don't know what I did to deserve that mind you.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

When I think of the all great TV celebs we have lost the last couple of years on 19:24 - Dec 3 with 274 viewsblueasfook

When I think of the all great TV celebs we have lost the last couple of years on 19:17 - Dec 3 by SpruceMoose

God blessed you at least by moving James Corden and Piers Morgan over here to the States.

Don't know what I did to deserve that mind you.

You can have the cast of TOWIE too

TWTD Veteran
Poll: How do you think season will end for us?

When I think of the all great TV celebs we have lost the last couple of years on 19:25 - Dec 3 with 272 viewsSpruceMoose

When I think of the all great TV celebs we have lost the last couple of years on 19:24 - Dec 3 by blueasfook

You can have the cast of TOWIE too

Trade them for the Trumps?

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

When I think of the all great TV celebs we have lost the last couple of years on 19:28 - Dec 3 with 261 viewsGuthrum

When I think of the all great TV celebs we have lost the last couple of years on 19:25 - Dec 3 by SpruceMoose

Trade them for the Trumps?

"The Trumps" does sound like something which should be on CBeebies.

Good Lord! Whatever is it?
Poll: McCarthy: A More Nuanced Poll
Blog: [Blog] For Those Panicking About the Lack of Transfer Activity

When I think of the all great TV celebs we have lost the last couple of years on 19:29 - Dec 3 with 252 viewsKeno

When I think of the all great TV celebs we have lost the last couple of years on 19:28 - Dec 3 by Guthrum

"The Trumps" does sound like something which should be on CBeebies.

well talking of CBeebies we do have the Clangers currently running the UK

Poll: Should Hoppy renew his season ticket
Blog: [Blog] My World Cup Reflections

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024