Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
So what non league club are we going to start supporting? 20:51 - Dec 3 with 3090 viewsRKD

Stowmarket for me.

Poll: Edwards goal - shot or cross?

ITFC Women! (n/t) on 20:52 - Dec 3 with 1565 viewsScottCandage

So what non league club are we going to start supporting? (n/t) on 20:53 - Dec 3 with 1550 viewsfooters

Edit: Bollox! Non-league :)
[Post edited 3 Dec 2020 20:53]

footers QC - Prosecution Barrister, Hasketon Law Chambers
Poll: Battle of the breakfast potato... who wins?

So what non league club are we going to start supporting? on 20:53 - Dec 3 with 1537 viewswkj

Hemsby for me.

Crybaby
Poll: Who do you want to have win the playoffs then?
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

So what non league club are we going to start supporting? on 20:54 - Dec 3 with 1533 viewsthebooks

So what non league club are we going to start supporting? on 20:53 - Dec 3 by wkj

Hemsby for me.

Ipswich Wanderers are just round the corner...
So what non league club are we going to start supporting? on 20:55 - Dec 3 with 1522 viewsCuffy81

Leiston is 5 mins walk from my house, you can have a pint. No excuse not to attend now at least you are appreciated there
So what non league club are we going to start supporting? on 20:55 - Dec 3 with 1517 viewsDropCliffsNotBombs

Soham Town Rangers
So what non league club are we going to start supporting? on 20:58 - Dec 3 with 1487 viewsDinnernotTea

Ipswich Wanderers. Can still walk to the ground. I'm well and truly done, my heart can't be broken anymore.

Beware of The Ipswich Cabbages

So what non league club are we going to start supporting? on 20:59 - Dec 3 with 1474 viewsHealysBackPocket

Woodbridge Town for me - up the mighty ‘peckers!
Login to get fewer ads

So what non league club are we going to start supporting? on 21:04 - Dec 3 with 1441 viewssuffolkpoker

Stowmarket and Harleston for me.

Poll: Should Hewitt play for the Gulls in the 2nd round of the FA Cup

So what non league club are we going to start supporting? on 21:06 - Dec 3 with 1429 viewsBluedanW

Haverhill Rovers

Or even Braintree town
So what non league club are we going to start supporting? on 21:09 - Dec 3 with 1410 viewsFunge

I'm thinking Felixstowe. Get on the train down there, few beers, get back on the train, few beers... etc etc.

Haven't gone to football for the actual football in 5 years, so might as well enjoy the day instead.
So what non league club are we going to start supporting? on 21:09 - Dec 3 with 1405 viewsParamedic

Needham Market. Could be playing Town soon if things continue as they are.

AllalallalSunderland

So what non league club are we going to start supporting? on 21:33 - Dec 3 with 1332 viewsEJP

Brantham Athletic.
So what non league club are we going to start supporting? on 21:34 - Dec 3 with 1331 viewsPlums

I revert to Ilkeston Town. Makes life easy with the hashtags

It's 106 miles to Portman Road, we've got a full tank of gas, half a round of Port Salut, it's dark... and we're wearing blue tinted sunglasses.
Poll: Which recent triallist should we have signed?

So what non league club are we going to start supporting? on 21:37 - Dec 3 with 1317 viewsSamuelowen88

Stockport County for me (National League). Any other local blues thinking similar give us a shout

Poll: England v Wales Score

So what non league club are we going to start supporting? on 21:59 - Dec 3 with 1260 viewsCoastalblue

Heybridge Swifts probably, again, went regularly during the dark lord's reign though I'm tempted to watch a bit of the O's as they're not that far away, though that doesn't really feel right, especially as we're virtually on an even footing these days.

No idea when I began here, was a very long time ago. Previously known as Spirit_of_81. Love cheese, hate the colour of it, this is why it requires some blue in it.
Poll: If someone promised you promotion next season, would you think

So what non league club are we going to start supporting? on 22:01 - Dec 3 with 1241 viewsBluefish

Glory hunter

My money is going to Mildenhall Town

Poll: Who has performed the worst but oddly loved the most?
Blog: [Blog] Long Live King George

So what non league club are we going to start supporting? on 22:04 - Dec 3 with 1223 viewseastangliaisblue

I'll just wait a couple of seasons for Town to drop, then they can be my non league team.
So what non league club are we going to start supporting? on 22:06 - Dec 3 with 1206 viewsFrimleyBlue

AFC Wimbledon were combined counties Prem 10 years ago. Look where they are now.

With the right support. Any local non league club could thrive.

Waka waka eh eh
Poll: We've had Kuqi v Pablo.. so Broadhead or Celina?
Blog: Marcus Evans Needs Our Support Not to Be Hounded Out

So what non league club are we going to start supporting? on 22:18 - Dec 3 with 1175 viewsN2_Blue

Wealdstone

Poll: Is it now time to sack Paul Cook?

So what non league club are we going to start supporting? on 22:19 - Dec 3 with 1170 viewsGunnsAirkick

So what non league club are we going to start supporting? on 21:04 - Dec 3 by suffolkpoker

Stowmarket and Harleston for me.

Harleston are doing well, love the new floodlights they've got in!
So what non league club are we going to start supporting? on 22:20 - Dec 3 with 1161 viewsSnedders

Lowestoft
So what non league club are we going to start supporting? on 23:33 - Dec 3 with 1080 viewsWeWereZombies

So what non league club are we going to start supporting? on 20:59 - Dec 3 by HealysBackPocket

Woodbridge Town for me - up the mighty ‘peckers!

Yep, Woodbridge for me too.

Poll: How will we get fourteen points from the last five games ?

So what non league club are we going to start supporting? on 23:36 - Dec 3 with 1075 viewsOsborneOneNil

Weymouth
So what non league club are we going to start supporting? on 00:09 - Dec 4 with 1045 viewshoppy

We're quite involved with things at Ipswich Wanderers, so been following them a lot.
Both boys are playing for a couple of the teams there. I've had my company with shirt sponsorships for a couple of the teams for the last 3 years, along with designing a lot of the new signage that has been going up, and KJ and I are both on the club committee.

They've had a good start to the season, playing well, up the top of their league, so hopefully heading for promotion - just don't want any more shut downs to stunt that progress. The biggest challenge is making sure finances are coming in, as with being in Tier 2, it has a massive impact on a club like that, as without being able to sell alcohol and the whole table service situation makes things difficult.

We've seen a lot of decent games there, so if you are looking for an entertaining local game to watch with social distancing etc in place - keep an eye out for upcoming fixtures.

Poll: Which Which nickname for ITFC do you prefer? poll do you prefer?
Blog: Graphical Blog: I Feel the Need...

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024