Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Support a respected, progressive, attacking, dangerous Ipswich Town club... 20:52 - Dec 3 with 250 viewsScottCandage

Support the ITFC Women!!!

Support a respected, progressive, attacking, dangerous Ipswich Town club... on 20:53 - Dec 3 with 246 viewsstrikalite

Imagine the press if they were to get bigger attendances than the first team?
NOW we're talking... on 20:54 - Dec 3 with 242 viewsScottCandage

Support a respected, progressive, attacking, dangerous Ipswich Town club... on 20:53 - Dec 3 by strikalite

Imagine the press if they were to get bigger attendances than the first team?

Make it a plus plus :D
Support a respected, progressive, attacking, dangerous Ipswich Town club... on 21:11 - Dec 3 with 209 viewssoupytwist

I've thought for a while that I'd rather go and watch the women's team than the first team. It could be a real illustration of how fans still want to support their club but not have their attendance at an Ipswich game taken as tacit approval of what's happening at Portman Road.
Support a respected, progressive, attacking, dangerous Ipswich Town club... on 21:14 - Dec 3 with 194 viewsWicklowBlue

Support a respected, progressive, attacking, dangerous Ipswich Town club... on 21:11 - Dec 3 by soupytwist

I've thought for a while that I'd rather go and watch the women's team than the first team. It could be a real illustration of how fans still want to support their club but not have their attendance at an Ipswich game taken as tacit approval of what's happening at Portman Road.

Much prefer to watch the Women's team, switcheroo let the Women play at Portman road and stuff the men's team. That'd soon sort collective heads out!
Support a respected, progressive, attacking, dangerous Ipswich Town club... on 21:16 - Dec 3 with 186 viewsDublinBlue84

Excellent idea. Perhaps we should make a point of promoting their games here and elsewhere and attending them instead of the men's team.

If we can get a large number to do it and draw attention to it in the media not just locally and nationally it will surely make a statement.

Poll: What result on Tuesday is best for the club?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024