Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Tonight feels like the club is at it’s lowest ebb... 22:00 - Dec 3 with 323 viewspointofblue

Yet I know we can, and will, sink lower.

Poll: Who would you play at right centre back on Saturday?

Tonight feels like the club is at it’s lowest ebb... on 22:06 - Dec 3 with 296 viewsWD19

You might want to bookmark this for tomorrow.
Tonight feels like the club is at it’s lowest ebb... on 22:10 - Dec 3 with 260 viewsFrimleyBlue

Tonight feels like the club is at it’s lowest ebb... on 22:06 - Dec 3 by WD19

You might want to bookmark this for tomorrow.

New 10 year deal for Lambert?

Waka waka eh eh
Poll: We've had Kuqi v Pablo.. so Broadhead or Celina?
Blog: Marcus Evans Needs Our Support Not to Be Hounded Out

Tonight feels like the club is at it’s lowest ebb... on 22:15 - Dec 3 with 228 viewspointofblue

Tonight feels like the club is at it’s lowest ebb... on 22:10 - Dec 3 by FrimleyBlue

New 10 year deal for Lambert?

Lambert’s next press conference - lording it over everyone as we continue to fall apart on and off the pitch.

Tonight feels like the club is at it’s lowest ebb... on 22:16 - Dec 3 with 217 viewsFrimleyBlue

Tonight feels like the club is at it’s lowest ebb... on 22:15 - Dec 3 by pointofblue

Lambert’s next press conference - lording it over everyone as we continue to fall apart on and off the pitch.

Oh god.

I can imagine him actually saying. See told you. They're behind me so stop your negative talk.

Waka waka eh eh
Poll: We've had Kuqi v Pablo.. so Broadhead or Celina?
Blog: Marcus Evans Needs Our Support Not to Be Hounded Out

Tonight feels like the club is at it’s lowest ebb... on 22:19 - Dec 3 with 197 viewspointofblue

Tonight feels like the club is at it’s lowest ebb... on 22:16 - Dec 3 by FrimleyBlue

Oh god.

I can imagine him actually saying. See told you. They're behind me so stop your negative talk.

Thinking about it, he may have banned Brenner and Stuart Watson too; a club lackey will interview him instead, giving him a cushy comfortable interview.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024