Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Always look on the bright side... 03:18 - Dec 4 with 473 viewsScottCandage

Whatever value ITFC PLC had as a going concern may have been greatly reduced/eliminated by ME's statement. Whoever has a pound and a huge credit line might buy the club now. If ME had any dream of recouping any portion of his losses/outstanding debts of the club, his statement may have ended that dream.
Always look on the bright side... on 04:08 - Dec 4 with 433 viewsshamboy

Evans is in an executive position and he knows that in order to get maximum performance from his employees he must back them in public. He can take no position other than that which he has taken.
I suspect that Paul Lambert has agreed targets, probably related to our position in the League table at the end of the season.
You speak some truth on 04:13 - Dec 4 with 427 viewsScottCandage

Always look on the bright side... on 04:08 - Dec 4 by shamboy

Evans is in an executive position and he knows that in order to get maximum performance from his employees he must back them in public. He can take no position other than that which he has taken.
I suspect that Paul Lambert has agreed targets, probably related to our position in the League table at the end of the season.

Although I disagree that "he can take no position other than that which he has taken."

He owns ITFC. He can take, and by his words today, WILL take, whatever position he feels advantageous to him. He could have slammed everyone from PL to the tea lady today (if she's still employed) if he so chose. Some might have backed that. But he didn't. He chose to antagonize his customers.

[Post edited 4 Dec 2020 4:15]
Always look on the bright side... on 05:43 - Dec 4 with 363 viewsbobbyramsey

I expect ME's support for Lambert will have come with a hefty price tag in the form of some kind of ultimatum/time span.

ME has to back Lambert, he gave him a five year deal, he can't be seen to chop Lambert while in a play off spot, he'd look a fool otherwise (as if he doesn't already.)

I don't for one moment suspect that this is all over, PRP is not out of the woods yet........

We live in hope.
[Post edited 4 Dec 2020 5:45]
Always look on the bright side... on 05:45 - Dec 4 with 359 viewsScottCandage

Always look on the bright side... on 05:43 - Dec 4 by bobbyramsey

I expect ME's support for Lambert will have come with a hefty price tag in the form of some kind of ultimatum/time span.

ME has to back Lambert, he gave him a five year deal, he can't be seen to chop Lambert while in a play off spot, he'd look a fool otherwise (as if he doesn't already.)

I don't for one moment suspect that this is all over, PRP is not out of the woods yet........

We live in hope.
[Post edited 4 Dec 2020 5:45]

On second thought, what I said didn't make sense as a response. Agreed in general though. But we have no choice but to do something.
[Post edited 4 Dec 2020 5:46]
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024