Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Talking of conspiracy theories ... 08:59 - Dec 4 with 3031 viewsurbanblue

I had a client today. Lovely lady and perfectly normal in every way. We started talking about Covid and she came out with all the usual conspiracy theories that we have all heard before.

But then she told me ... Apparently Bidon and Obama, along with others have all been arrested and that within the next couple of weeks all our screens will be taken over and that they will all be put on trial for espionage against the human race. I double checked and she was deadly serious. Apparently, the 'boot' Bidon is wearing due to his broken ankle hides an ankle bracelet.

I kid you not ... I said I just hope it doesn't happen while the football's on!

Def info ... You heard it here first.
Talking of conspiracy theories ... on 09:10 - Dec 4 with 2321 viewsEdwardStone

Lady client, you say?

Is your line of business Yoni Massage, perchance?
Talking of conspiracy theories ... on 09:11 - Dec 4 with 2311 viewsDanTheMan

That just sounds like bog standard QAnon.

Poll: FM Parallel Game Week 1 (Fulham) - Available Team

Talking of conspiracy theories ... on 09:25 - Dec 4 with 2260 viewsCoastalblue

I had one of these last week, customer seemed to be a really nice guy and we were chatting generally for a while and the he said to me 'So what do you think it really going on with this Covid then?'

That was it, he was off, altered DNA vaccines, injected with markers that track us, plans to put chips in all of our heads, something about Lucifer being injected into everybody.

I just nodded and smiled for most of the time.

No idea when I began here, was a very long time ago. Previously known as Spirit_of_81. Love cheese, hate the colour of it, this is why it requires some blue in it.
Poll: If someone promised you promotion next season, would you think

Talking of conspiracy theories ... on 09:31 - Dec 4 with 2233 viewsStokieBlue

There is no crime "espionage against the human race" because it implies that whoever/whatever is doing it isn't actually human. If that's the angle then it's full on Icke.

I am sure she is lovely but clearly not the brightest is she.

SB

Avatar - IC410 - Tadpoles Nebula

Talking of conspiracy theories ... on 09:35 - Dec 4 with 2210 viewsStokieBlue

Talking of conspiracy theories ... on 09:25 - Dec 4 by Coastalblue

I had one of these last week, customer seemed to be a really nice guy and we were chatting generally for a while and the he said to me 'So what do you think it really going on with this Covid then?'

That was it, he was off, altered DNA vaccines, injected with markers that track us, plans to put chips in all of our heads, something about Lucifer being injected into everybody.

This one is actually the most annoying.

mRNA vaccines cannot alter DNA, it's simply impossible. I level of scientific understanding in this (and other) countries is absolutely woeful. We need to improve the teaching now and start teaching critical thinking or things are going to implode with the next generation.

A favourite example from 2005, I was having dinner with a friend and his wife, a normal and reasonably intelligent woman. We were discussing holiday destinations and the Maldives came up and she said they couldn't go because "she had heard the tsunamis were coming early this year". She fundamentally didn't understand the simple science behind tsunamis.

It's thoroughly depressing but it's not a new thing. It needs to be addressed quickly though.

SB
[Post edited 4 Dec 2020 9:36]

Talking of conspiracy theories ... on 10:24 - Dec 4 with 2124 viewsfactual_blue

Talking of conspiracy theories ... on 09:25 - Dec 4 by Coastalblue

I enjoyed our conversation.

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

Talking of conspiracy theories ... on 11:40 - Dec 4 with 2063 viewscooperd5

Reminds me of the film ‘They Live’
Talking of conspiracy theories ... on 12:09 - Dec 4 with 2023 viewsurbanblue

Talking of conspiracy theories ... on 09:11 - Dec 4 by DanTheMan

I can honestly say that I have no idea what the QAnon conspiracy is. Never been interested. She did also say that the that Hillary Clinton, Michelle Obama along with a number of other high profile females have penisis but I wasn't listening properly by then ... That is until she included Jacinta Ahern as having a dick which upset me as I think she's sort of hot in a goofy kind of way.
Login to get fewer ads

Talking of conspiracy theories ... on 12:13 - Dec 4 with 2006 viewsStokieBlue

Talking of conspiracy theories ... on 12:09 - Dec 4 by urbanblue

I can honestly say that I have no idea what the QAnon conspiracy is. Never been interested. She did also say that the that Hillary Clinton, Michelle Obama along with a number of other high profile females have penisis but I wasn't listening properly by then ... That is until she included Jacinta Ahern as having a dick which upset me as I think she's sort of hot in a goofy kind of way.

Why would it matter if they did have a penis?

That's surely the question to ask her.

SB

Talking of conspiracy theories ... on 12:16 - Dec 4 with 1993 viewsSwansea_Blue

Speaking of conspiracy nutjobs, apparently some have been buying faraday cages to put their wifi routers in (you know, to keep out the 5G innit). And then complaining that their wifi doesn't work

They're not thick though, honestly

https://www.theverge.com/tldr/22150497/wi-fi-router-faraday-cage-electromagnetic

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Talking of conspiracy theories ... on 12:18 - Dec 4 with 1979 viewsEireannach_gorm

I am REALLY enjoying this thread. Keep them coming please, I need a good laugh.
Talking of conspiracy theories ... on 12:19 - Dec 4 with 1975 viewsStokieBlue

Talking of conspiracy theories ... on 12:16 - Dec 4 by Swansea_Blue

Speaking of conspiracy nutjobs, apparently some have been buying faraday cages to put their wifi routers in (you know, to keep out the 5G innit). And then complaining that their wifi doesn't work

https://www.theverge.com/tldr/22150497/wi-fi-router-faraday-cage-electromagnetic

I do feel a bit sorry for them in some ways, they clearly don't have the education to understand the physics so they believe what they see online without any thinking or research. However it is also their fault that they don't seek to do the research and better themselves and outsource their thinking to their FB feed.

Amazon need to take some responsibility here - they really shouldn't be selling things like that.

Another one which is even madder:

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/technology-52810220

SB
[Post edited 4 Dec 2020 12:29]

Talking of conspiracy theories ... on 12:19 - Dec 4 with 1974 viewsMattinLondon

Seems a bit cruel to let Biden win the US election and the put him on trial. Also, don’t they know that Obama has a book tour to go on. Madness.
lol on 12:22 - Dec 4 with 1959 viewsDyland

:)

Poll: Does a Season Ticket include away matches?

Talking of conspiracy theories ... on 12:26 - Dec 4 with 1941 viewsurbanblue

Talking of conspiracy theories ... on 12:13 - Dec 4 by StokieBlue

Why would it matter if they did have a penis?

That's surely the question to ask her.

SB

Aaha ... always think of these things afterwards eh.

In fact it was in relation to other things she said that I wouldn't even want to write on here. I'm sure you can imagine. Suffice to say it includes Epstein et al.

Oh, and Prince Harry has been killed and replaced by a double.
Talking of conspiracy theories ... on 12:41 - Dec 4 with 1900 viewsEireannach_gorm

Talking of conspiracy theories ... on 12:26 - Dec 4 by urbanblue

Aaha ... always think of these things afterwards eh.

In fact it was in relation to other things she said that I wouldn't even want to write on here. I'm sure you can imagine. Suffice to say it includes Epstein et al.

Oh, and Prince Harry has been killed and replaced by a double.

Talking of conspiracy theories ... on 12:46 - Dec 4 with 1887 viewsDyland

Talking of conspiracy theories ... on 12:16 - Dec 4 by Swansea_Blue

Poll: Does a Season Ticket include away matches?

Talking of conspiracy theories ... on 13:28 - Dec 4 with 1839 viewsOldsmoker

The last conversation I had with one of these conspiracy guys ended with him telling me I was the dope for believing the scientists, government and media.
I will take the blue pill and stay in the matrix.

Don't believe a word I say. I'm only kidding. Or am I?
Poll: What mode is best?

Talking of conspiracy theories ... on 13:38 - Dec 4 with 1815 viewshoppy

Talking of conspiracy theories ... on 10:24 - Dec 4 by factual_blue

I enjoyed our conversation.

You obviously missed the "customer seemed to be a really nice guy" bit...

Poll: Which Which nickname for ITFC do you prefer? poll do you prefer?
Blog: Graphical Blog: I Feel the Need...

lol on 13:42 - Dec 4 with 1800 viewsEnigma_Blue

lol on 12:22 - Dec 4 by Dyland

:)

Hilary Clinton does have a dick, his name is Bill.
Talking of conspiracy theories ... on 13:46 - Dec 4 with 1788 viewsEireannach_gorm

Talking of conspiracy theories ... on 13:28 - Dec 4 by Oldsmoker

The last conversation I had with one of these conspiracy guys ended with him telling me I was the dope for believing the scientists, government and media.
I will take the blue pill and stay in the matrix.

You should be listening to the voices in your head.
Talking of conspiracy theories ... on 13:57 - Dec 4 with 1777 viewsfactual_blue

Talking of conspiracy theories ... on 13:46 - Dec 4 by Eireannach_gorm

You should be listening to the voices in your head.

'I hear voices in my head. But I ignore them, and keep on killing'.

Sean Lock

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

Talking of conspiracy theories ... on 14:30 - Dec 4 with 1723 viewsthebooks

My example of this was the plumber coming round and fixing our toilet. Really nice guy, finsihed the work, then out of the blue said he'd need to get going now as Huwaei were digging up all the roads in Ipswich to install 5G, and the traffic was a nightmare.
Talking of conspiracy theories ... on 16:22 - Dec 4 with 1638 viewsmonytowbray

Talking of conspiracy theories ... on 09:11 - Dec 4 by DanTheMan

I follow Qanon for the LOLZ.

TWTD never forgets…
Poll: How close will a TWTD election poll be next to June results?

Talking of conspiracy theories ... on 16:23 - Dec 4 with 1634 viewsmonytowbray

Talking of conspiracy theories ... on 09:31 - Dec 4 by StokieBlue

There is no crime "espionage against the human race" because it implies that whoever/whatever is doing it isn't actually human. If that's the angle then it's full on Icke.

I am sure she is lovely but clearly not the brightest is she.

SB

Plus it’s hard to find a leading politician not arguably guilty of crimes against the human race these days anyway. If they arrested two of them they’d have to arrest all of them.

TWTD never forgets…
Poll: How close will a TWTD election poll be next to June results?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024