Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
As I still want us to win tomorrow - what team would you put out? 13:32 - Dec 4 with 775 viewspointofblue

For me, probably:

Cornell
Donacien - Woolfenden - Chambers - Ward
Lankester - McGavin - Judge - Dobra
Jackson - Hawkins

Substitutes: Holy, Kenlock, McGuinness, Nolan, Gibbs, Drinan, Simpson

If Nolan is fit to start - which he clearly wasn’t on Tuesday - we could go with a 433, with him replacing Dobra.
[Post edited 4 Dec 2020 14:54]

Poll: Who would you play at right centre back on Saturday?

As I still want us tomorrow - what team would you put out? on 13:37 - Dec 4 with 758 viewsBlueBadger

I'd swap out Judge for Nolan as Nolan's been marginally less ineffective than Judge has this season.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

As I still want us tomorrow - what team would you put out? on 13:44 - Dec 4 with 731 viewsIllinoisblue

I’d be tempted to drop Ward and put Kenlock at LB.

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

As I still want us tomorrow - what team would you put out? on 13:46 - Dec 4 with 723 viewsBlueBadger

As I still want us tomorrow - what team would you put out? on 13:44 - Dec 4 by Illinoisblue

I’d be tempted to drop Ward and put Kenlock at LB.

In the same way that you occasionally feel tempted to eat dog eggs in the street?

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

As I still want us tomorrow - what team would you put out? on 13:52 - Dec 4 with 713 viewsportmanroadblue

I'd find out what Rochdale played and pick my team for that system.
As I still want us tomorrow - what team would you put out? on 13:58 - Dec 4 with 697 viewsIllinoisblue

As I still want us tomorrow - what team would you put out? on 13:46 - Dec 4 by BlueBadger

In the same way that you occasionally feel tempted to eat dog eggs in the street?

In all seriousness, Ward has been way off the pace the last two months. Seems undroppable though

62 - 78 - 81

As I still want us tomorrow - what team would you put out? on 14:55 - Dec 4 with 632 viewspointofblue

As I still want us tomorrow - what team would you put out? on 13:37 - Dec 4 by BlueBadger

I'd swap out Judge for Nolan as Nolan's been marginally less ineffective than Judge has this season.

If we can guarantee Nolan will turn up tomorrow; he wasn’t with it at all on Tuesday and I’d argue Judge looked marginally better when played in the middle against Charlton.

Poll: Who would you play at right centre back on Saturday?

As I still want us to win tomorrow - what team would you put out? on 14:58 - Dec 4 with 617 viewsclive_baker

I thought McGuinness was our best player on Tuesday, aside perhaps from Cornell. Which tells you a lot about the game. Same back 5 for me, with changes further forward:

Cornell
Chambers Woolfy McGuinness Ward
Lankester Nolan McGavin Judge Jackson
Hawkins

Poll: Will Boris Johnson be PM this time next week?
Blog: [Blog] Team Spirit Holds the Key

As I still want us to win tomorrow - what team would you put out? on 15:19 - Dec 4 with 554 viewsIpswichKnight

As I still want us to win tomorrow - what team would you put out? on 14:58 - Dec 4 by clive_baker

I thought McGuinness was our best player on Tuesday, aside perhaps from Cornell. Which tells you a lot about the game. Same back 5 for me, with changes further forward:

Cornell
Chambers Woolfy McGuinness Ward
Lankester Nolan McGavin Judge Jackson
Hawkins

I’d start with Drinnan over Hawkins even if we play 2 up front, Drizzy is direct and more importantly knows how to stay onside!
Login to get fewer ads

As I still want us to win tomorrow - what team would you put out? on 15:22 - Dec 4 with 548 viewsjudespiveyg

Have I missed Dozzell getting injured?

I survived Ipswich 0-0 Burton

As I still want us to win tomorrow - what team would you put out? on 15:24 - Dec 4 with 544 viewsclive_baker

As I still want us to win tomorrow - what team would you put out? on 15:19 - Dec 4 by IpswichKnight

I’d start with Drinnan over Hawkins even if we play 2 up front, Drizzy is direct and more importantly knows how to stay onside!

I wouldn't lose any sleep over Drinan starting, I just thought Hawkins looked more dangerous off the bench. Whoever he goes with up there we need to get our wide players much closer to him.

I really think Jackson is worth a start on the left ahead of Bennetts. It's not his preferred position but in the absence of anyone else I think I would give him a start.

As I still want us to win tomorrow - what team would you put out? on 15:24 - Dec 4 with 543 viewsclive_baker

As I still want us to win tomorrow - what team would you put out? on 15:22 - Dec 4 by judespiveyg

Suspended from the yellow he picked up unfortunately.

As I still want us to win tomorrow - what team would you put out? on 15:25 - Dec 4 with 540 viewsIllinoisblue

As I still want us to win tomorrow - what team would you put out? on 15:22 - Dec 4 by judespiveyg

Suspended

62 - 78 - 81

As I still want us to win tomorrow - what team would you put out? on 15:27 - Dec 4 with 526 viewsHerbivore

Respect to you for still caring. I genuinely cannot must the energy to give even a single solitary sh!t what line up we pick.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024