Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
That’s two matches now where Marcus Stewart has called Judge Stephen Hunt! 17:48 - Dec 5 with 1108 viewsAlexGreen

Anyone else pick up on that?!

Poll: Who from our injured list will play the most games in 20/21

That’s two matches now where Marcus Stewart has called Judge Stephen Hunt! on 18:24 - Dec 5 with 1051 viewsMisterBlue

Yes, its West Country rhyming slag ;)
That’s two matches now where Marcus Stewart has called Judge Stephen Hunt! on 18:24 - Dec 5 with 1048 viewsMaySixth

Well, better than Isaac Hunt

Poll: Ladapo or Hirst to start up front against Peterborough?

That’s two matches now where Marcus Stewart has called Judge Stephen Hunt! on 19:19 - Dec 5 with 972 viewsronnyd

I'm almost sure that he called Stephen Ward as Stephen Hunt early in the first half too.
That’s two matches now where Marcus Stewart has called Judge Stephen Hunt! on 19:25 - Dec 5 with 953 viewsPinewoodblue

That’s two matches now where Marcus Stewart has called Judge Stephen Hunt! on 19:19 - Dec 5 by ronnyd

I'm almost sure that he called Stephen Ward as Stephen Hunt early in the first half too.

He did

2023 year of destiny
Poll: Dickhead "Noun" a stupid, irritating, or ridiculous man.

That’s two matches now where Marcus Stewart has called Judge Stephen Hunt! on 19:26 - Dec 5 with 947 viewsNthsuffolkblue

Yes, I noticed this too.

EDIT: I thought it was Ward he was getting in a muddle each time but wasn't paying that close attention (rather like my lack of attention to the detail of the OP headline too!).
[Post edited 5 Dec 2020 19:27]

Poll: Is Jeremy Clarkson misogynistic, racist or plain nasty?
Blog: [Blog] Ghostbusters

That’s two matches now where Marcus Stewart has called Judge Stephen Hunt! on 19:28 - Dec 5 with 925 viewsSteve_M

That’s two matches now where Marcus Stewart has called Judge Stephen Hunt! on 19:26 - Dec 5 by Nthsuffolkblue

Yes, I noticed this too.

EDIT: I thought it was Ward he was getting in a muddle each time but wasn't paying that close attention (rather like my lack of attention to the detail of the OP headline too!).
[Post edited 5 Dec 2020 19:27]

Yeah, it was Ward I think.

Poll: When are the squad numbers out?
Blog: Cycle of Hurt

That’s two matches now where Marcus Stewart has called Judge Stephen Hunt! on 19:29 - Dec 5 with 922 viewsDyland

That’s two matches now where Marcus Stewart has called Judge Stephen Hunt! on 18:24 - Dec 5 by MaySixth

Well, better than Isaac Hunt

Or indeed Mike Hunt.

Poll: Does a Season Ticket include away matches?

That’s two matches now where Marcus Stewart has called Judge Stephen Hunt! on 19:31 - Dec 5 with 912 viewsWickets

Step up from Alex Mathie though who hardly seems to know which team is playing !
Login to get fewer ads

That’s two matches now where Marcus Stewart has called Judge Stephen Hunt! on 19:38 - Dec 5 with 885 viewsHalifaxBlue

Yepp. At first v Oxford I thought it was a slip but by the end today I was sure Marcus thought his name was actually Stephen Hunt.

For me, nothing tops a particularly foggy game last year where Brenner mistook Jon Nolan for Toto Nsiala.

Poll: Hurst or Ross, discounting any other candidates?

That’s two matches now where Marcus Stewart has called Judge Stephen Hunt! on 11:32 - Dec 6 with 683 viewsWickets

That’s two matches now where Marcus Stewart has called Judge Stephen Hunt! on 19:38 - Dec 5 by HalifaxBlue

Yepp. At first v Oxford I thought it was a slip but by the end today I was sure Marcus thought his name was actually Stephen Hunt.

For me, nothing tops a particularly foggy game last year where Brenner mistook Jon Nolan for Toto Nsiala.

Radio Devon wanting Nouble to get on the end off a free kick late on was pretty good as he was sitting in the stand !
That’s two matches now where Marcus Stewart has called Judge Stephen Hunt! on 13:03 - Dec 6 with 624 viewsCaptMickMills

Think it was Stephen Ward that he was calling Stephen Hunt?
That’s two matches now where Marcus Stewart has called Judge Stephen Hunt! on 13:22 - Dec 6 with 596 viewsNthQldITFC

That’s two matches now where Marcus Stewart has called Judge Stephen Hunt! on 19:31 - Dec 5 by Wickets

Step up from Alex Mathie though who hardly seems to know which team is playing !

I think Mathie had Christine Keeler at left back last time he commentated, but then he did do a lovely line in goals against Norwich, so all forgiven.

# WE ARE STEALING THE FUTURE FROM OUR CHILDREN --- WE MUST CHANGE COURSE #
Poll: It's driving me nuts

That’s two matches now where Marcus Stewart has called Judge Stephen Hunt! on 17:50 - Dec 6 with 504 viewsbackwaywhen

It’s an Ipswich thing ....started by Sir Bobby .... lol.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024