Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Let's solve a problem 19:54 - Dec 5 with 1781 viewsScottCandage

As far as we know, the situation is this - PL discovered that a lineup had been leaked and posted here before the 1 hour embargo. He punished Phil for it. We all assumed that he didn't punish the leaker.

But did he? There is a possibility that PL actually did punish the leaker and, for reasons of keeping dressing room stuff private, did not reveal this to us.

However, he could go a long way to solving this by informing the press that he dealt with the leaker in-house, that while he won't identify the leaker, he considers the matter closed, and to then bring Phil back.

Therefore, we all see that blame is now apportioned appropriately, and PL can start working his way back.

Leaders solve problems Paul, they don't cause them. Solve this.
Let's solve a problem on 19:58 - Dec 5 with 1712 viewsNthsuffolkblue

Isn't part of the issue that he doesn't see the leak as the problem? He sees the post as the problem.

In a similar way to not seeing a lack of goals as a problem, or even a lack of shots on goal as a problem, but rather a lack of possession would be a problem.

Poll: Is Jeremy Clarkson misogynistic, racist or plain nasty?
Blog: [Blog] Ghostbusters

Let's solve a problem on 20:01 - Dec 5 with 1681 viewsWD19

The only problems Lambert has is when he doesn’t get his own way. He doesn’t currently have any problems. His sulk if/when the club let Phil back in will be epic.
Let's solve a problem on 20:01 - Dec 5 with 1675 viewsScottCandage

Let's solve a problem on 19:58 - Dec 5 by Nthsuffolkblue

Isn't part of the issue that he doesn't see the leak as the problem? He sees the post as the problem.

In a similar way to not seeing a lack of goals as a problem, or even a lack of shots on goal as a problem, but rather a lack of possession would be a problem.

If that is his thinking, that is truly a problem. But I think on the spectrum of possibility, my theory seems fairly logical.
[Post edited 5 Dec 2020 20:21]
Let's solve a problem on 01:28 - Dec 6 with 1378 viewsFrimleyBlue

Perhaps Henry was the leaker?

Is it just a coincidence he's gone back to Scotland at the time the leak happened?

Waka waka eh eh
Poll: We've had Kuqi v Pablo.. so Broadhead or Celina?
Blog: Marcus Evans Needs Our Support Not to Be Hounded Out

Let's solve a problem on 01:41 - Dec 6 with 1367 viewsjeera

It's all irrelevant.

Whichever angle one could approach this, it had nothing to do with Phil.

It's a trivial distraction, nothing more. The man is a mouthy coward looking to lay blame anywhere other than at his own door.

Poll: Xmas dinner: Yorkshires or not?

Let's solve a problem on 05:42 - Dec 6 with 1283 viewsbobbyramsey

He's using the incident as a stick to hit the press with. He's also using it to try and create a siege mentality which ME and LON both appear to have fallen for. Not sure about the players?
Let's solve a problem on 09:00 - Dec 6 with 1133 viewsshamboy

Let's solve a problem on 20:01 - Dec 5 by WD19

The only problems Lambert has is when he doesn’t get his own way. He doesn’t currently have any problems. His sulk if/when the club let Phil back in will be epic.

It will be a cold day in Hell before the club over rules Lambert on this issue.
Let's solve a problem on 14:43 - Dec 6 with 1009 viewssouthnorfolkblue

Let's solve a problem on 19:58 - Dec 5 by Nthsuffolkblue

Or is the problem that in order to identify the leak, he needs to find out who posted it, which he can’t because of Data Protection rules

Poll: On 14th April 2020, will we be

Login to get fewer ads

Let's solve a problem on 14:55 - Dec 6 with 991 viewsPinewoodblue

Let's solve a problem on 14:43 - Dec 6 by southnorfolkblue

Or is the problem that in order to identify the leak, he needs to find out who posted it, which he can’t because of Data Protection rules

Phil wouldn't have identified the poster before Data protection rules were in place why should he.

It is possible of course that Lambert thinks the poster may be someone at the club.

TWTD isn't banned only Phil it looks personal.

2023 year of destiny
Poll: Dickhead "Noun" a stupid, irritating, or ridiculous man.

Let's solve a problem on 15:08 - Dec 6 with 969 viewsDyland

I see what you're doing here :)

My tuppence, and I think it's all a bit of a sideshow anyway i.e. diversionary nonsense, is any objective analysis shows how stupid banning Phil is and how odd that Evans supports it. Phil is more club shill than agent provacateur (no offence Phil, just making the point). It's really bizarre and childish, and actions of bullies. I fooking hate bullies. Makes it hard to be anything other than negative about the club tbh, and I have no agenda or bias here (if TWTD ceased to exist it would make no difference to me, again admin no offence just talking reality).

Poll: Does a Season Ticket include away matches?

Let's solve a problem on 15:17 - Dec 6 with 939 viewsgtsb1966

If he played the correct formation with the players available on the day and played those players in their correct positions it doesn't matter if the team was leaked every week because we would still win more than we lose/draw. He's just too bloody stubborn to admit he's wrong sometimes.
Let's solve a problem on 16:44 - Dec 6 with 864 viewssouthnorfolkblue

Let's solve a problem on 14:55 - Dec 6 by Pinewoodblue

Phil wouldn't have identified the poster before Data protection rules were in place why should he.

It is possible of course that Lambert thinks the poster may be someone at the club.

TWTD isn't banned only Phil it looks personal.

Phil deleted the post didn’t he? The data protection rules prevent him from divulging the posters ID to the Club, when they asked for it. Phil said as much in one of his posts.

Poll: On 14th April 2020, will we be

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024