Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Liam Rosenior 19:07 - Dec 6 with 1172 viewsDyland

Making presumably well intentioned interviewers, and certainly the herd of agitators, sound backward. Nice one Liam.

Poll: Does a Season Ticket include away matches?

Liam Rosenior on 19:10 - Dec 6 with 1127 viewsNthsuffolkblue

What did he actually say?

How should he make them feel? Entitled? Enabled? Clever?

EDIT: Forget the above. Appear to have misunderstood the OP.
[Post edited 6 Dec 2020 19:24]

Poll: Is Jeremy Clarkson misogynistic, racist or plain nasty?
Blog: [Blog] Ghostbusters

Liam Rosenior on 19:21 - Dec 6 with 1074 viewsDyland

Liam Rosenior on 19:10 - Dec 6 by Nthsuffolkblue

What did he actually say?

How should he make them feel? Entitled? Enabled? Clever?

EDIT: Forget the above. Appear to have misunderstood the OP.
[Post edited 6 Dec 2020 19:24]

He was calm and articulate and conciliatory. All the qualities of a leader. The nub was that "taking the knee" is not a political gesture. I'll add, and this is me not him, those booing it are the ones ironically politicising it.

Not sure if I wrote something contradictory or what your question is...

Liam Rosenior on 19:23 - Dec 6 with 1047 viewsNthsuffolkblue

Liam Rosenior on 19:21 - Dec 6 by Dyland

He was calm and articulate and conciliatory. All the qualities of a leader. The nub was that "taking the knee" is not a political gesture. I'll add, and this is me not him, those booing it are the ones ironically politicising it.

Not sure if I wrote something contradictory or what your question is...

Sorry, I misunderstood. It was the "making well-intentioned ... sound stupid" that I interpreted as criticism of him. I think I follow now. Apologies for my misunderstanding.

Liam Rosenior on 19:29 - Dec 6 with 1015 viewsDyland

Liam Rosenior on 19:23 - Dec 6 by Nthsuffolkblue

Sorry, I misunderstood. It was the "making well-intentioned ... sound stupid" that I interpreted as criticism of him. I think I follow now. Apologies for my misunderstanding.

No wozzers. I meant the people agreeing with him had no insight or diplomacy in comparison. Not a criticism, more how impressive Liam is. Talks with simplicity and calmness and sounds like an excellent future spokesman in anything he wants to do.. footy, politics, business, whatever...

Liam Rosenior on 19:33 - Dec 6 with 977 viewsjeera

Liam Rosenior on 19:29 - Dec 6 by Dyland

No wozzers. I meant the people agreeing with him had no insight or diplomacy in comparison. Not a criticism, more how impressive Liam is. Talks with simplicity and calmness and sounds like an excellent future spokesman in anything he wants to do.. footy, politics, business, whatever...

I'm always impressed by people like that.

I tend to lose my rag and shout a lot, call someone a few names and stamp my feet.

Don't get me wrong, it also has its place sometimes.

Poll: Xmas dinner: Yorkshires or not?

Liam Rosenior on 19:39 - Dec 6 with 943 viewsDyland

Liam Rosenior on 19:33 - Dec 6 by jeera

I'm always impressed by people like that.

I tend to lose my rag and shout a lot, call someone a few names and stamp my feet.

Don't get me wrong, it also has its place sometimes.

Same here, and have only properly addressed it in in the last few years. I always look at myself when I get cross with family and friends and colleagues being ranty, and remind myself to not be like that if I can help it. Which is tough, cos I'm an irascible mook :)

Liam Rosenior on 20:03 - Dec 6 with 827 viewsvapour_trail

Liam Rosenior on 19:29 - Dec 6 by Dyland

I thought he was outstanding. He said he sees his future in the dugout. I hope he’s successful.

Trailing vapour since 1999.
Poll: Should Gav and Phil limiti the number of polls?

Liam Rosenior on 20:06 - Dec 6 with 805 viewsNthsuffolkblue

Liam Rosenior on 20:03 - Dec 6 by vapour_trail

I thought he was outstanding. He said he sees his future in the dugout. I hope he’s successful.

I think he has all the attributes to be a very successful manager. The eloquence and intellect especially.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024