Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Whats taking the club so long regarding the ballot? 13:38 - Dec 8 with 4005 viewsIpswich_Crazy

Poll: Are fans getting fed up with Sky Sports changing our Kick off schedules?

Whats taking the club so long regarding the ballot? on 13:40 - Dec 8 with 3513 viewsEly_Blue

Did you not get your email........ must just have been me so far...

Poll: Will you still buy a Season Ticket for next year in league 1

Whats taking the club so long regarding the ballot? on 13:44 - Dec 8 with 3472 viewsIpswich_Crazy

Whats taking the club so long regarding the ballot? on 13:40 - Dec 8 by Ely_Blue

Did you not get your email........ must just have been me so far...

Good try.

Poll: Are fans getting fed up with Sky Sports changing our Kick off schedules?

Whats taking the club so long regarding the ballot? on 13:44 - Dec 8 with 3461 viewsfactual_blue

trump has asked for a recount.

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

Whats taking the club so long regarding the ballot? on 14:00 - Dec 8 with 3405 viewsFrimleyBlue

Probably checking out each person's social accounts to see if they're a happy clappy or a boo person.

Waka waka eh eh
Poll: We've had Kuqi v Pablo.. so Broadhead or Celina?
Blog: Marcus Evans Needs Our Support Not to Be Hounded Out

Whats taking the club so long regarding the ballot? on 14:10 - Dec 8 with 3368 viewsSwailsey

They had 0 responses.

They're now trying to come up with some health and safety lie to say that they can't have fans back to save face.

Who said: "Colin Healy made Cesc Fabregas look like Colin Healy"? | We miss you TLA

Whats taking the club so long regarding the ballot? on 14:11 - Dec 8 with 3363 viewsDublinBlue84

Whats taking the club so long regarding the ballot? on 14:00 - Dec 8 by FrimleyBlue

Probably checking out each person's social accounts to see if they're a happy clappy or a boo person.

Literally should be put into a random number generator and draw people that way so it's completely fair.

The ballot should be completely random.

Poll: What result on Tuesday is best for the club?

Whats taking the club so long regarding the ballot? on 14:24 - Dec 8 with 3300 viewsHerbivore

They're trying to find someone at the club that can count to seven.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

Whats taking the club so long regarding the ballot? on 14:32 - Dec 8 with 3242 viewsPinewoodblue

Whats taking the club so long regarding the ballot? on 14:24 - Dec 8 by Herbivore

They're trying to find someone at the club that can count to seven.

Loan in stewards from Carrow Road. Simples.....

Is it just possible they don't have the necessary covid safe approval. Would explain no fans last night , better excuse than the one they gave.

2023 year of destiny
Poll: Dickhead "Noun" a stupid, irritating, or ridiculous man.

Login to get fewer ads

Whats taking the club so long regarding the ballot? on 14:47 - Dec 8 with 3178 viewsAce_High1

Lambert is reviewing each application as he decides who attends.

If you have posted a nasty comment on TWTD, your application will be unsuccessful.
Whats taking the club so long regarding the ballot? on 14:48 - Dec 8 with 3167 viewsMetal_Hacker

Whats taking the club so long regarding the ballot? on 14:47 - Dec 8 by Ace_High1

If you have posted a nasty comment on TWTD, your application will be unsuccessful.

Does constructively nasty still count against us ?

Poll: If it were one or the other

Whats taking the club so long regarding the ballot? on 15:10 - Dec 8 with 3083 viewsGiant_Midget

The Russians hacked it, and there were 86,000 ballot applications. The ticket office is working their way through to find the genuine ballots, so far they've not found any.
Whats taking the club so long regarding the ballot? on 17:10 - Dec 8 with 2800 viewstroyse

Not happy upset tbh wanted go sat ino its same for all but very upset i deserve to suffer need football in life hope can go burton fuming 😭😭😭😭😭😭
Whats taking the club so long regarding the ballot? on 17:44 - Dec 8 with 2624 viewsSamWhiteUK

Whats taking the club so long regarding the ballot? on 14:47 - Dec 8 by Ace_High1

Is he making a list and checking it twice?
Whats taking the club so long regarding the ballot? on 17:53 - Dec 8 with 2574 viewsrunaround

Whats taking the club so long regarding the ballot? on 17:10 - Dec 8 by troyse

Not happy upset tbh wanted go sat ino its same for all but very upset i deserve to suffer need football in life hope can go burton fuming 😭😭😭😭😭😭

I don’t think they have announced it yet Troy so you still might be lucky
Whats taking the club so long regarding the ballot? on 18:25 - Dec 8 with 2432 viewstroyse

Whats taking the club so long regarding the ballot? on 17:53 - Dec 8 by runaround

Really thought they would by now u sure
Whats taking the club so long regarding the ballot? on 18:28 - Dec 8 with 2413 viewsDublinBlue84

Whats taking the club so long regarding the ballot? on 17:53 - Dec 8 by runaround

It makes you wonder how random the process is.

Poll: What result on Tuesday is best for the club?

Whats taking the club so long regarding the ballot? on 18:31 - Dec 8 with 2403 viewstroyse

Whats taking the club so long regarding the ballot? on 18:28 - Dec 8 by DublinBlue84

It makes you wonder how random the process is.

Yh upset and worried no news
Whats taking the club so long regarding the ballot? on 18:36 - Dec 8 with 2369 viewsDarth_Koont

Hold on a little longer Troy. I know it’s really important to you but it’ll be worth waiting for (and you’ll get even more out of it) when football comes back properly.

It’ll be something to really look forward to rather than the current “semi-football”. And it’ll also give us a chance to get a team worth shouting about.

Pronouns: He/Him

Whats taking the club so long regarding the ballot? on 18:37 - Dec 8 with 2357 viewsBloomBlue

Nothing announced yet, I'm assuming a delay in making sure those who have been chosen can sit within their 'bubble' in the relevant area
Whats taking the club so long regarding the ballot? on 18:38 - Dec 8 with 2350 viewstroyse

Whats taking the club so long regarding the ballot? on 18:36 - Dec 8 by Darth_Koont

Hold on a little longer Troy. I know it’s really important to you but it’ll be worth waiting for (and you’ll get even more out of it) when football comes back properly.

It’ll be something to really look forward to rather than the current “semi-football”. And it’ll also give us a chance to get a team worth shouting about.

Sorry
Whats taking the club so long regarding the ballot? on 18:39 - Dec 8 with 2343 viewstroyse

Whats taking the club so long regarding the ballot? on 18:37 - Dec 8 by BloomBlue

Nothing announced yet, I'm assuming a delay in making sure those who have been chosen can sit within their 'bubble' in the relevant area

U sure no emails yet worried soz
Whats taking the club so long regarding the ballot? on 18:44 - Dec 8 with 2322 viewsrunaround

Whats taking the club so long regarding the ballot? on 18:39 - Dec 8 by troyse

Not yet Troy so try not to worry about it
Whats taking the club so long regarding the ballot? on 19:23 - Dec 8 with 2207 viewsPinewoodblue

Whats taking the club so long regarding the ballot? on 18:39 - Dec 8 by troyse

Town posted, on facebook, a few minutes ago that emails will be set out later this evening.

Hope you are successful in the ballot. Stay safe....

2023 year of destiny
Poll: Dickhead "Noun" a stupid, irritating, or ridiculous man.

Whats taking the club so long regarding the ballot? on 19:29 - Dec 8 with 2172 viewstroyse

Whats taking the club so long regarding the ballot? on 19:23 - Dec 8 by Pinewoodblue

Town posted, on facebook, a few minutes ago that emails will be set out later this evening.

Hope you are successful in the ballot. Stay safe....

Do u know what time or is it now
Whats taking the club so long regarding the ballot? on 19:49 - Dec 8 with 2112 viewsBloomBlue

Whats taking the club so long regarding the ballot? on 19:29 - Dec 8 by troyse

Do u know what time or is it now

Based on previous ITFC emails it will be spread over a period of a few hours this evening rather than triggering all emails in one go, so don't give up hope even if you see people saying they've received an email.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024