Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Brexit is going to be great pt. 48293 16:21 - Dec 8 with 2216 viewsDubtractor

This had previously been committed as a being built in Bridgend and hailed as a vote of confidence in Brexit Britain. Plus Jim Ratcliff is a renowned Brexiter and has boasted about having faith in our country.

I was born underwater, I dried out in the sun. I started humping volcanoes baby, when I was too young.
Poll: How confident are you of promotion now? Predicted final position...

Brexit is going to be great pt. 48293 on 16:26 - Dec 8 with 1717 viewsfooters

Think you'll find patriots like Dyson and Ratcliff are simply enjoying Global Britain from afar.

footers QC - Prosecution Barrister, Hasketon Law Chambers
Poll: Battle of the breakfast potato... who wins?

Brexit is going to be great pt. 48293 on 16:33 - Dec 8 with 1678 viewsEireannach_gorm

Sunnier uplands?
Brexit is going to be great pt. 48293 on 16:48 - Dec 8 with 1654 viewsSwansea_Blue

It was indeed used as a stick to beat 'lefty remoaners' with. I fear for what Wales will become. We've got another repeat of the 80s decline on our hands here if we're not very careful.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Brexit is going to be great pt. 48293 on 17:10 - Dec 8 with 1605 viewsPinewoodblue

Isn't Hambach where Daimler build Smart cars?

2023 year of destiny
Poll: Dickhead "Noun" a stupid, irritating, or ridiculous man.

Brexit is going to be great pt. 48293 on 17:11 - Dec 8 with 1608 viewsMattinLondon

Brexit is going to be great pt. 48293 on 16:26 - Dec 8 by footers

Think you'll find patriots like Dyson and Ratcliff are simply enjoying Global Britain from afar.

It’s almost as if these people were motivated by the prospects of Brexit bringing in lower wages and more profit for them.

Not that I’m suggesting this as that would make them a bunch of opportunistic charlatans with questionable morals.
Brexit is going to be great pt. 48293 on 17:41 - Dec 8 with 1563 viewsSwansea_Blue

"Hambach is the ideal facility for production of the Grenadier. One of Europe’s most modern automotive manufacturing sites, it is home to a highly experienced and capable workforce, has an excellent track record amongst Mercedes plants for the quality of its output, and recently benefited from a major investment to enable the production of larger vehicles. Additionally the site’s location on the French-German border, only 200km from Stuttgart, gives excellent access to supply chains, automotive talent and target markets."
https://media.ineosgrenadier.com/ineos-automotive-confirms-acquisition-of-hambac

Makes you want to cry doesn't it? So predictable.

Brexit is going to be great pt. 48293 on 19:07 - Dec 8 with 1492 viewseireblue

So, ermmmm, these German car manufacturers, you know, the ones that would make sure everything will be fine and nothing will go wrong with Brexit, that’s still all true is it?

They’re not going to do that sort of thing, surely they will still help out.

Hmmmm....
Brexit is going to be great pt. 48293 on 19:15 - Dec 8 with 1480 viewsSwansea_Blue

Brexit is going to be great pt. 48293 on 19:07 - Dec 8 by eireblue

So, ermmmm, these German car manufacturers, you know, the ones that would make sure everything will be fine and nothing will go wrong with Brexit, that’s still all true is it?

They’re not going to do that sort of thing, surely they will still help out.

Hmmmm....

I’m sure their intervention will be just in time (unlike our supply lines after 1st Jan!)

Login to get fewer ads

Brexit is going to be great pt. 48293 on 19:27 - Dec 8 with 1453 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

I.C.I making cars.....world's gone mad, good to see the UK trailblazing making less stuff.

"They break our legs and tell us to be grateful when they offer us crutches."
Poll: If the choice is Moore or no more.

Brexit is going to be great pt. 48293 on 22:53 - Dec 8 with 1364 viewsDubtractor

Apparently NI will get the 'best of both worlds'. Much like we all had before - which begs the question, if this is the best of both worlds, why on earth would we be choosing not to have it?!

I was born underwater, I dried out in the sun. I started humping volcanoes baby, when I was too young.
Poll: How confident are you of promotion now? Predicted final position...

Brexit is going to be great pt. 48293 on 02:35 - Dec 9 with 1322 viewsSpruceMoose

Balls.

I'm off to look at photos of blue passports online to console myself.

, brexit

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

Brexit is going to be great pt. 48293 on 10:35 - Dec 9 with 1194 viewssoupytwist

That'll be Bridgend where Ford have closed their engine plant so it's not like there was no engineering and manufacturing expertise in the area. I wonder how much Ineos paid to actually buy the Hambach site off Mercedes.

I feel sorry for any Welsh workers who were pinning their hopes on someone like Ratcliff.
[Post edited 9 Dec 2020 10:39]
Brexit is going to be great pt. 48293 on 10:43 - Dec 9 with 1176 viewsBlueNomad

I'm sure Paz could explain the benefits of this move..................
Brexit is going to be great pt. 48293 on 12:17 - Dec 9 with 1144 viewsSpruceMoose

Brexit is going to be great pt. 48293 on 10:43 - Dec 9 by BlueNomad

I'm sure Paz could explain the benefits of this move..................

So long as him and his Romanian missus have jobs I don't expect he cares much about the Welsh.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."

Brexit is going to be great pt. 48293 on 12:21 - Dec 9 with 1138 viewsfooters

Brexit is going to be great pt. 48293 on 12:17 - Dec 9 by SpruceMoose

So long as him and his Romanian missus have jobs I don't expect he cares much about the Welsh.

Incidentally, I have no idea why people rag on the Welsh/Wales so much. It's a lovely part of the world and the people are always super friendly. Well, to me they are anyway. If I was going to move anywhere else in the UK it'd be Wales (or Suffolk again, obviously).

Brexit is going to be great pt. 48293 on 12:28 - Dec 9 with 1126 viewsSpruceMoose

Brexit is going to be great pt. 48293 on 12:21 - Dec 9 by footers

Incidentally, I have no idea why people rag on the Welsh/Wales so much. It's a lovely part of the world and the people are always super friendly. Well, to me they are anyway. If I was going to move anywhere else in the UK it'd be Wales (or Suffolk again, obviously).

I agree... But... Went into a pub in the North Wales countryside once and it was immediately clear that we were not welcome there. It was liked we had interrupted the Welsh Sopranos in the middle of deciding which mountain to bury the body on.
[Post edited 9 Dec 2020 12:28]

Brexit is going to be great pt. 48293 on 12:43 - Dec 9 with 1109 viewsSwansea_Blue

Brexit is going to be great pt. 48293 on 12:21 - Dec 9 by footers

Soppy post by footers 6 Dec 2020 21:55
Sorry to hear that, Swanners.

FWIW, I'd still bang you.

Brexit is going to be great pt. 48293 on 13:14 - Dec 9 with 1088 viewsHerbivore

Looking forward to one of the board Brexiteers explaining to us that this is all project fear and that we'll be much better off out of the EU.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

Brexit is going to be great pt. 48293 on 13:15 - Dec 9 with 1081 viewsSpruceMoose

Brexit is going to be great pt. 48293 on 13:14 - Dec 9 by Herbivore

Looking forward to one of the board Brexiteers explaining to us that this is all project fear and that we'll be much better off out of the EU.

*crickets*

Brexit is going to be great pt. 48293 on 13:17 - Dec 9 with 1080 viewsHerbivore

Brexit is going to be great pt. 48293 on 13:15 - Dec 9 by SpruceMoose

*crickets*

They're not even bothering to pretend that it's still a good idea anymore, literally their entire argument for Brexit now is that they won. Somehow them winning is more important than jobs, the economy, the preservation of freedoms, and such other trivial matters. F*ck Brexit and f*ck anyone who voted for it.

Brexit is going to be great pt. 48293 on 13:20 - Dec 9 with 1070 viewsitfc_bucks

Brexit is going to be great pt. 48293 on 13:17 - Dec 9 by Herbivore

They're not even bothering to pretend that it's still a good idea anymore, literally their entire argument for Brexit now is that they won. Somehow them winning is more important than jobs, the economy, the preservation of freedoms, and such other trivial matters. F*ck Brexit and f*ck anyone who voted for it.

Indeed - they won, so they must carry on ahead, damn the torpedoes!
Brexit is going to be great pt. 48293 on 13:22 - Dec 9 with 1065 viewsfooters

Just wait till holidays start happening again and people are surprised that they won't just be waved through anymore. It'll be hilarious.

"I didn't vote for this!"

Brexit is going to be great pt. 48293 on 13:24 - Dec 9 with 1057 viewsSpruceMoose

Probably the only thing they've ever won in their lives to be fair though.

Brexit is going to be great pt. 48293 on 13:25 - Dec 9 with 1051 viewshype313

Brexit is going to be great pt. 48293 on 13:24 - Dec 9 by SpruceMoose

Probably the only thing they've ever won in their lives to be fair though.

I dunno, a few of them might have had a lucky night down Mecca Bingo.

Poll: Simpson - Keep, Sell or Loan

Brexit is going to be great pt. 48293 on 13:29 - Dec 9 with 1044 viewsHerbivore

Brexit is going to be great pt. 48293 on 13:22 - Dec 9 by footers

Just wait till holidays start happening again and people are surprised that they won't just be waved through anymore. It'll be hilarious.

"I didn't vote for this!"

I never cease to be amazed by the power of English exceptionalism. That people were so quick to buy the lie that we'd basically carry on as normal but no longer have to pay into the EU shows a quite staggering level of entitlement and delusion. Seriously, I wish we could hive off Little England and let them plough their own furrough. They can keep the Queen, the rest of us can start a new republic with David Attenborough as head of state.
[Post edited 9 Dec 2020 13:32]

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024