Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Quick straw poll.... 13:09 - Dec 9 with 680 viewsEwan_Oozami

Has anyone who applied for Portsmouth tickets not had an email from the club yet?

Can understand successful people getting theirs last night - but I'm presuming I'm unsuccessful as I haven't heard anything!

Just one small problem; sell their houses to who, Ben? Fcking Aquaman?
Poll: What else could go on top of the cake apart from icing and a cherry?

Quick straw poll.... on 13:12 - Dec 9 with 671 viewshype313

I just got an email to say "You made a nasty mean comment about Lambert on TWTD, so you are now banned from PR for the foreseeable"

Every cloud and all...

Poll: Simpson - Keep, Sell or Loan

Quick straw poll.... on 13:15 - Dec 9 with 653 viewslazyblue

Said we should get email one way or the other but like you I have not had either.
Quick straw poll.... on 13:19 - Dec 9 with 633 viewsBloomBlue

Everyone gets an email, check your junk/spam folder, maybe your email is clever and it spotted you weren't successful in the subject and immediately junked it
Quick straw poll.... on 13:26 - Dec 9 with 611 viewsnodge_blue

Quick straw poll.... on 13:19 - Dec 9 by BloomBlue

Everyone gets an email, check your junk/spam folder, maybe your email is clever and it spotted you weren't successful in the subject and immediately junked it

i haven't had an email either way and theres nothing in my junk email box.

Poll: best attacking central midfielder?

Quick straw poll.... on 13:29 - Dec 9 with 597 viewsBloomBlue

Quick straw poll.... on 13:26 - Dec 9 by nodge_blue

i haven't had an email either way and theres nothing in my junk email box.

It definitely said everyone would get an email and I know 2 people who weren't successful and they receive emails telling them.

You can check by logging into ITFC website and go to match day tickets as if you had been successful it would give you the option of selecting your seat, if that option isn't there then you weren't successful.
Quick straw poll.... on 13:49 - Dec 9 with 562 viewssouthnorfolkblue

Quick straw poll.... on 13:29 - Dec 9 by BloomBlue

It definitely said everyone would get an email and I know 2 people who weren't successful and they receive emails telling them.

You can check by logging into ITFC website and go to match day tickets as if you had been successful it would give you the option of selecting your seat, if that option isn't there then you weren't successful.

I got mine telling me that I was unsuccessful. Think they went out about 20 minutes after those who were successful got told that they had tickets

Poll: On 14th April 2020, will we be

Quick straw poll.... on 18:32 - Dec 9 with 488 viewsnodge_blue

Quick straw poll.... on 13:29 - Dec 9 by BloomBlue

Came through at 18.30 to say unsuccessful. Weird. Maybe they somehow missed a batch.

Poll: best attacking central midfielder?

Quick straw poll.... on 07:36 - Dec 10 with 360 viewsEwan_Oozami

Quick straw poll.... on 18:32 - Dec 9 by nodge_blue

Came through at 18.30 to say unsuccessful. Weird. Maybe they somehow missed a batch.

Still no email - however on the tickets website, I do not have the option to Buy/Select a Seat so I'm presuming I was unsuccessful.

I suspect what the club have done, bearing in mind the closeness of the two games, is see who had applied for just the Portsmouth (but not the Burton) game by the cutoff point, and prioritised those - because anyone getting tickets for Portsmouth certainly shouldn't be getting them for Burton...I guess many local ST holders like me would have applied for both and those more distant for Portsmouth only? Bearing in mind the next home game is 26th Dec (which non-locals might find hard to get to), then more distant ST holders would be preferred for the Portsmouth game?

Just one small problem; sell their houses to who, Ben? Fcking Aquaman?
Poll: What else could go on top of the cake apart from icing and a cherry?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024