Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Football Index 13:22 - Dec 9 with 2914 viewsShropshireBluenago09

Put £250 in about 6 months ago and was doing well, then they implemented changes to the platform which resulted in lots of the big names dropping by 30%!
I’ve pulled out at around 30% loss.
Absolute con. Just wanted to make people aware.

Gus Uhlenbeek

Football Index on 13:25 - Dec 9 with 2878 viewsSpruceMoose

Shocking. People told me it was definitely a real thing and not a scam when we discussed this a while ago though? I'm sure the phrase 'easy money' was being thrown around.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

Football Index on 13:27 - Dec 9 with 2848 viewshype313

I'm still reeling, 20 years on, from that pound I put in an envelope and never got back.

Cheeky f*****s

Poll: Simpson - Keep, Sell or Loan

Football Index on 13:32 - Dec 9 with 2819 viewsShropshireBluenago09

Football Index on 13:25 - Dec 9 by SpruceMoose

Shocking. People told me it was definitely a real thing and not a scam when we discussed this a while ago though? I'm sure the phrase 'easy money' was being thrown around.

Yes I read that post. I understand shares go up and down but all dropped at the same time. You only have to go on the Football Index forum to see how many are fuming.

Gus Uhlenbeek

Football Index on 13:37 - Dec 9 with 2798 viewsitfcjoe

It used to be easy money, and I know people who have made thousands on it, I put in a few hundred quid and made a few hudred quid.

I left £40 in on one player as I got bored of it, that £40 investment was valued at £120.....but then they removed the option to instant sell and to actually sell the £120 of shares I ended up with about £39!

Looking at it today, they have since devalued everything further as you say.

It seemed to good to be true, as was a doddle, but they've just made it too difficult now so can't see the benefit of it.

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

Football Index on 13:56 - Dec 9 with 2694 viewsJ2BLUE

Football Index on 13:25 - Dec 9 by SpruceMoose

If only someone had posted that it was a giant Ponzi scheme relying on selling nothing of intrinsic value to a bigger mug in the future...

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Football Index on 13:58 - Dec 9 with 2679 viewsShropshireBluenago09

Football Index on 13:37 - Dec 9 by itfcjoe

It used to be easy money, and I know people who have made thousands on it, I put in a few hundred quid and made a few hudred quid.

I left £40 in on one player as I got bored of it, that £40 investment was valued at £120.....but then they removed the option to instant sell and to actually sell the £120 of shares I ended up with about £39!

Looking at it today, they have since devalued everything further as you say.

It seemed to good to be true, as was a doddle, but they've just made it too difficult now so can't see the benefit of it.

Agreed - as well as the sell offer being massively down on what your portfolio says, they also take 2% of each trade. The drop or readjustment just left loads of punters with a negative Portfolio.

Gus Uhlenbeek

Football Index on 13:59 - Dec 9 with 2677 viewsfactual_blue

Football Index on 13:56 - Dec 9 by J2BLUE

If only someone had posted that it was a giant Ponzi scheme relying on selling nothing of intrinsic value to a bigger mug in the future...

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

Football Index on 14:00 - Dec 9 with 2665 viewsShropshireBluenago09

Football Index on 13:59 - Dec 9 by factual_blue

Yeah scary stuff when you see how much they are advertising atm, particularly at football grounds

Gus Uhlenbeek

Login to get fewer ads

Football Index on 14:00 - Dec 9 with 2665 viewshype313

If only remainers had used that slogan on their bus...

Poll: Simpson - Keep, Sell or Loan

Football Index on 14:24 - Dec 9 with 2599 viewsSwansea_Blue

Ah, the Sam Parkin youtube clip principle.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Football Index on 14:49 - Dec 9 with 2542 viewsBiGDonnie

Fella I know won £10k on this badboy literally a couple of months ago.

COYBs
Poll: Is it too soon to sack Hurst?

Football Index on 15:05 - Dec 9 with 2484 viewsShropshireBluenago09

Football Index on 14:49 - Dec 9 by BiGDonnie

Fella I know won £10k on this badboy literally a couple of months ago.

You cannot simply ‘win’ 10k on Football Index he would have had to invested an awful lot to make a 10k profit

Gus Uhlenbeek

Football Index on 15:07 - Dec 9 with 2475 viewshomer_123

Football Index on 15:05 - Dec 9 by ShropshireBluenago09

You cannot simply ‘win’ 10k on Football Index he would have had to invested an awful lot to make a 10k profit

Depends where on the pyramid he was.

Ade Akinbiyi couldn't hit a cows arse with a banjo...
Poll: As things stand, how confident are you we will get promoted this season?

Football Index on 15:07 - Dec 9 with 2474 viewsJ2BLUE

Football Index on 15:05 - Dec 9 by ShropshireBluenago09

I think they did offers like 'buy £10 of shares and get entered into a draw' fairly frequently?

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Football Index on 16:08 - Dec 9 with 2371 viewsBiGDonnie

Football Index on 15:07 - Dec 9 by J2BLUE

I think they did offers like 'buy £10 of shares and get entered into a draw' fairly frequently?

Yeah he told me it was due to him owning shares in two random players or something.

COYBs
Poll: Is it too soon to sack Hurst?

Football Index on 17:19 - Dec 9 with 2288 viewsBlueBadger

Literally nobody could have predicted that this get rich scheme that looked like it was aimed squarely at the gullible would have been a scam.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Football Index on 17:54 - Dec 9 with 2220 viewsBlueBadger

Football Index on 14:00 - Dec 9 by hype313

If only remainers had used that slogan on their bus...

It wouldn't have mattered. Leave voters were more interested in the metaphorical Improved Football, free pint of lukewarm lager and Better Match Day Experience.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Football Index on 17:58 - Dec 9 with 2210 viewsTractorWood

Football Index on 17:19 - Dec 9 by BlueBadger

Literally nobody could have predicted that this get rich scheme that looked like it was aimed squarely at the gullible would have been a scam.

It's literally a privately owned stock market based on football. Why on earth people wouldn't just use the legitimate football indices, again known as stock markets, is beyond me.

I know that was then, but it could be again..
Poll: At present who do you think you'll vote for?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024