Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
I emailed liz edwards the supporters liaison officer 08:18 - Dec 10 with 1669 viewskeanekipper

The email in short was just outlining concerns and i wont be back while the current management team are in place.

She replied that the email is being passed on in the club,so pretty sure lambert will be gone soonish.....
I emailed liz edwards the supporters liaison officer on 08:20 - Dec 10 with 1632 viewsSuperblue95

Passed straight on to her deleted emails most likely

My hobbies include being quiet during trips, clapping with songs, and diabetes.
Poll: Englands player of the tournament

I emailed liz edwards the supporters liaison officer on 08:22 - Dec 10 with 1621 viewskeanekipper

I emailed liz edwards the supporters liaison officer on 08:20 - Dec 10 by Superblue95

Passed straight on to her deleted emails most likely

I make you correct haha
I emailed liz edwards the supporters liaison officer on 08:49 - Dec 10 with 1526 viewsblueislander

Yep. I’m sure your email will be the decisive factor.
I emailed liz edwards the supporters liaison officer on 08:54 - Dec 10 with 1511 viewshype313

You'll get a reply from Daniel Levy shortly.

Poll: Simpson - Keep, Sell or Loan

I emailed liz edwards the supporters liaison officer on 08:58 - Dec 10 with 1496 viewsSteve_M

As Evans is uncontactable then the more e-mails that go to people like Liz or Lee O'Neill the better. They may not have much effect but the club as a whole can not be unaware of the discontent - it just needs to get to Marcus.

Poll: When are the squad numbers out?
Blog: Cycle of Hurt

I emailed liz edwards the supporters liaison officer on 12:49 - Dec 10 with 1160 viewsjeera

I emailed liz edwards the supporters liaison officer on 08:49 - Dec 10 by blueislander

Yep. I’m sure your email will be the decisive factor.

That might be the joke.

Poll: Xmas dinner: Yorkshires or not?

I emailed liz edwards the supporters liaison officer on 17:25 - Dec 10 with 936 viewsFreddies_Ears

I emailed liz edwards the supporters liaison officer on 08:58 - Dec 10 by Steve_M

As Evans is uncontactable then the more e-mails that go to people like Liz or Lee O'Neill the better. They may not have much effect but the club as a whole can not be unaware of the discontent - it just needs to get to Marcus.

The large number of emails is definitely making a difference. They do get passed on and considered, and it is clear that ITFC are taking notice...
I emailed liz edwards the supporters liaison officer on 18:39 - Dec 10 with 812 viewsFenland_Blue

No chance, her old man was on Life's A Pitch in early March and blamed the supporters booing the Lambert and the team, making a bad atmosphere at PR as the reason why we dropped down the league.

Just another happy clapper.

Up and mainly down, following Town since 88

Login to get fewer ads

I emailed liz edwards the supporters liaison officer on 19:40 - Dec 10 with 705 viewsAce_High1

I emailed liz edwards the supporters liaison officer on 08:54 - Dec 10 by hype313

You'll get a reply from Daniel Levy shortly.

Haha made me laugh that did.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024