Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Ipswich needs a new Manager 03:45 - Dec 11 with 734 viewsharlingblue

We need a new manager, not one lost in his own achievements, as a good player of the past. Someone that has good contacts within the game, that can get us that special player that makes us tick, like Big Mick. Who do you think?
Ipswich needs a new Manager on 08:46 - Dec 11 with 607 viewsWD19

I think that no text was required.
Ipswich needs a new Manager on 09:03 - Dec 11 with 589 viewsBLUEBEAT

Eddie Howe would be the man - a longterm committed manager with a proven track record for pulling a relatively small team up through the leagues and improving the quality year in, year out.

Would he be considered as too good for a League One side now? I don’t think so. He strikes me as a man who likes a challenge.

Poll: W or W

Ipswich needs a new Manager on 09:04 - Dec 11 with 587 viewshype313

Ipswich needs a new Manager on 09:03 - Dec 11 by BLUEBEAT

Eddie Howe would be the man - a longterm committed manager with a proven track record for pulling a relatively small team up through the leagues and improving the quality year in, year out.

Would he be considered as too good for a League One side now? I don’t think so. He strikes me as a man who likes a challenge.

No way would Howe drop two divisions having spent 5 years in the PL.

Poll: Simpson - Keep, Sell or Loan

Ipswich needs a new Manager on 09:25 - Dec 11 with 557 viewsBLUEBEAT

Ipswich needs a new Manager on 09:04 - Dec 11 by hype313

No way would Howe drop two divisions having spent 5 years in the PL.

Like Paul Lambert, you mean....?

Ipswich needs a new Manager on 09:30 - Dec 11 with 555 viewshype313

Ipswich needs a new Manager on 09:25 - Dec 11 by BLUEBEAT

Like Paul Lambert, you mean....?

You're comparing Apples with Ire ore there.

Lambert was a busted flush after his efforts at Villa and Stoke, his stock was (and still is) at rock bottom, we were his only real outlet.

Howe could easily walk into a Palace or any PL gig tomorrow, you think Lambert could?

Don't get me wrong, I would be overjoyed if Howe came here, I would equally be overjoyed if Margot Robbie wanted me for a one night stand, but neither's gonna happen.

Poll: Simpson - Keep, Sell or Loan

Ipswich needs a new Manager on 10:20 - Dec 11 with 528 viewsBLUEBEAT

Ipswich needs a new Manager on 09:30 - Dec 11 by hype313

You're comparing Apples with Ire ore there.

Lambert was a busted flush after his efforts at Villa and Stoke, his stock was (and still is) at rock bottom, we were his only real outlet.

Howe could easily walk into a Palace or any PL gig tomorrow, you think Lambert could?

Don't get me wrong, I would be overjoyed if Howe came here, I would equally be overjoyed if Margot Robbie wanted me for a one night stand, but neither's gonna happen.

And don’t get me wrong, per my original post, I see Howe as someone who likes a longterm challenge.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024