Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
FAO Footers 10:20 - Dec 11 with 409 viewsHerbivore

Is your charity link still up buh? I need to stick another tenner in as remarkably Lambert has ended up still being in charge for the Pompey game and somehow Phil is still banned. Can you share the link again please?

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

FAO Footers on 10:31 - Dec 11 with 384 viewsfooters

Hey Herbs,

No, it's not. When I spoke to the guys at FIND they said it would be best for them if they could have the funds ASAP, so I closed the page and hopefully the money is on its way to them now. After it's rested in my account, of course.

Maybe time for you or someone else to get another one rolling? You'll have my tenners until Lambert's out and Lord Ham's back...

P.S. And many thanks again to all those who donated, liked and shared. We raised over 2,060 without GiftAid, so around 2.5k will be going to help vulnerable people this Christmas in and around Ipswich. Boom!

footers KC - Prosecution Barrister - Friend to all
Poll: Battle of the breakfast potato... who wins?

FAO Footers on 10:36 - Dec 11 with 367 viewsHerbivore

FAO Footers on 10:31 - Dec 11 by footers

Hey Herbs,

No, it's not. When I spoke to the guys at FIND they said it would be best for them if they could have the funds ASAP, so I closed the page and hopefully the money is on its way to them now. After it's rested in my account, of course.

Maybe time for you or someone else to get another one rolling? You'll have my tenners until Lambert's out and Lord Ham's back...

P.S. And many thanks again to all those who donated, liked and shared. We raised over 2,060 without GiftAid, so around 2.5k will be going to help vulnerable people this Christmas in and around Ipswich. Boom!

Aye that makes sense. I think someone suggested the SBR Foundation and that seems apt. I'll start a new thread though as it won't be obvious what this one is about, it could just be me flirting with you for all anyone knows.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024