Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Link to donate match pass money to charity 10:39 - Dec 11 with 1427 viewsHerbivore

Hi all,

Footers' link has now closed so that the charity can receive the funds. I intend to keep donating my iFollow money to charity until Lambert is gone and/or the club stop being dicks to Phil. Someone mentioned the SBR Foundation as a good choice, below is the link to their Just Giving page.

https://www.justgiving.com/fundraising/thesirbobbyrobsonfoundation

Please note me posting this on a public fooking forum does not mean that the site owner endorses my actions, in case any of the clown shoes at Portman Road are reading.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

Link to donate match pass money to charity on 10:52 - Dec 11 with 1382 viewsfooters

That's tomorrow's money in the pot.

The SBRF is a great cause, but tbh at this point I'd rather spend a tenner twice a week on getting my gooch waxed than watching Ipswich.

#LambertOUT #HamboIN

footers KC - Prosecution Barrister - Friend to all
Poll: Battle of the breakfast potato... who wins?

Link to donate match pass money to charity on 11:03 - Dec 11 with 1348 viewsMetal_Hacker

Superb idea and long may it continue

For the record my £10 a week at present goes towards the Royal Free Hospital in London where my old man has been invited to on a research trial as he's basically gone from a fit 73 year old man July just gone to an unrecoginisable character which is heart breaking

My point being ....any charity is better than giving money to this shower right now

All the best guys and star safe

Poll: If it were one or the other

Link to donate match pass money to charity on 11:06 - Dec 11 with 1337 viewsHerbivore

Link to donate match pass money to charity on 11:03 - Dec 11 by Metal_Hacker

Superb idea and long may it continue

For the record my £10 a week at present goes towards the Royal Free Hospital in London where my old man has been invited to on a research trial as he's basically gone from a fit 73 year old man July just gone to an unrecoginisable character which is heart breaking

My point being ....any charity is better than giving money to this shower right now

All the best guys and star safe

Sounds like a very worthy cause. Sorry to hear about your dad, that must be really hard to come to terms with. I am pleased though that our money is going to good causes whilst we choose not to spend it on Town.

Link to donate match pass money to charity on 11:57 - Dec 11 with 1290 viewsFixed_It

Glad you've stopped flirting with footers...

Ready! Steady! Cook!
Poll: Club v. Country - which comes first for you?

Link to donate match pass money to charity on 11:58 - Dec 11 with 1285 viewsHerbivore

Link to donate match pass money to charity on 11:57 - Dec 11 by Fixed_It

Glad you've stopped flirting with footers...

He ghosted me, so I knew nothing was happening there. Frigid as an ice box that one.

Link to donate match pass money to charity on 12:00 - Dec 11 with 1276 viewsfooters

Link to donate match pass money to charity on 11:58 - Dec 11 by Herbivore

He ghosted me, so I knew nothing was happening there. Frigid as an ice box that one.

I can't do long distance. Just thought it would be easier on us both to say nothing. But if I'm ever in Scotland I'll let you know.

Link to donate match pass money to charity on 12:03 - Dec 11 with 1262 viewsnoggin

Done.

Poll: Which team thread should I participate in?

Link to donate match pass money to charity on 12:07 - Dec 11 with 1250 viewsclive_baker

Well done Herbs.

Cancelled my DD now, so I’ll happily put that money to far better causes until the end of the season.

Poll: Will Boris Johnson be PM this time next week?
Blog: [Blog] Team Spirit Holds the Key

Login to get fewer ads

Link to donate match pass money to charity on 12:09 - Dec 11 with 1243 viewsHerbivore

Link to donate match pass money to charity on 12:07 - Dec 11 by clive_baker

Well done Herbs.

Cancelled my DD now, so I’ll happily put that money to far better causes until the end of the season.

Good man. Think it's a nice thing Footers kicked off, it's nice to see some good coming from those of us that can't justify putting money into the club anymore.

Link to donate match pass money to charity on 12:10 - Dec 11 with 1240 viewsnoggin

Link to donate match pass money to charity on 12:09 - Dec 11 by Herbivore

Good man. Think it's a nice thing Footers kicked off, it's nice to see some good coming from those of us that can't justify putting money into the club anymore.

And I reckon Sir Bobby would be grateful.

Poll: Which team thread should I participate in?

Link to donate match pass money to charity on 12:12 - Dec 11 with 1237 viewsfooters

Link to donate match pass money to charity on 12:10 - Dec 11 by noggin

And I reckon Sir Bobby would be grateful.

In fact, I might pass on to some of my Geordie family to see if they could lend a bit of support and solidarity.

Link to donate match pass money to charity on 12:38 - Dec 11 with 1209 viewsSitfcB

We now have a new Text Giving number which makes it even easier to donate to the Sir Bobby Robson Foundation. Simply text the message SBRF70 and the amount you wish to donate (£1, £2, £3, £4, £5 or £10) to 70070 (eg. SBRF70 £5)

Handy way of doing it also.

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

Link to donate match pass money to charity on 12:40 - Dec 11 with 1201 viewsbluelagos

Done

Poll: This new lockdown poll - what you reckon?

Link to donate match pass money to charity on 13:22 - Dec 12 with 1068 viewsDubtractor

Bump.

I was born underwater, I dried out in the sun. I started humping volcanoes baby, when I was too young.
Poll: How confident are you of promotion now? Predicted final position...

Link to donate match pass money to charity on 14:39 - Dec 12 with 1012 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

Mine went here this week...
https://www.justgiving.com/crowdfunding/tiffersbus?utm_id=119

"They break our legs and tell us to be grateful when they offer us crutches."
Poll: If the choice is Moore or no more.

Link to donate match pass money to charity on 14:47 - Dec 12 with 988 viewsHerbivore

Link to donate match pass money to charity on 14:39 - Dec 12 by BanksterDebtSlave

Mine went here this week...
https://www.justgiving.com/crowdfunding/tiffersbus?utm_id=119

A good cause.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024