Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Details for tomorrow's match 14:22 - Dec 11 with 883 viewsQuilterstown

So far I've only received an email confirmation of the booking, but with no actual tickets or details as to when to arrive at the ground etc. Has anyone received anything else?
Details for tomorrow's match on 15:06 - Dec 11 with 821 viewsPJH

Did you request the ticket to be 'print at home' or posted?

I had mine posted and it arrived today, I do not know how print at home works-I do not have a printer.
Details for tomorrow's match on 15:10 - Dec 11 with 811 viewsfinidiwoah

I’m in exactly the same situation.... have a booking email that says I requested tickets to be posted, but the postie has been today and I still don’t have any!!

Fingers crossed for tomorrow morning.....
Details for tomorrow's match on 15:17 - Dec 11 with 792 viewsQuilterstown

Details for tomorrow's match on 15:10 - Dec 11 by finidiwoah

I’m in exactly the same situation.... have a booking email that says I requested tickets to be posted, but the postie has been today and I still don’t have any!!

Just spent an hour in the phone queue at the ticket office.

Somehow I'd managed not to choose any option in terms of how to receive them, so nothing had been sent.

Got them through now, via email.

Thanks all.
Details for tomorrow's match on 15:35 - Dec 11 with 763 viewsSouperJim

Details for tomorrow's match on 15:10 - Dec 11 by finidiwoah

If they don't turn up, the ticket office is open on the day of the game. If you rock up with your confirmation email, I'm sure they'll sort you out.

Poll: Prawn Crackers
Blog: Broken Ipswich

Details for tomorrow's match on 18:45 - Dec 11 with 669 viewsEpiphone

Anyone know if the Stadium is regarded as indoor or outdoor space when it comes to gatherings of less than six people outdoors?
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024