Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
If any fans that are at PR today are reading this.... 15:52 - Dec 12 with 353 viewsN2_Blue

Please make your feelings known vocally. Please!! I beg you. Even if you never make noise normally, do it for the sake of our club. The club needs to know this crap week in week out is unacceptable and you are deluding yourselves if you think the current regime is going to move this club forward.

Poll: Is it now time to sack Paul Cook?

If any fans that are at PR today are reading this.... on 15:53 - Dec 12 with 325 viewsclive_baker

If they really wanted to make their feelings known they wouldn't be there at all. ME doesn't give a f**k until it hits him the pocket.

Poll: Will Boris Johnson be PM this time next week?
Blog: [Blog] Team Spirit Holds the Key

If any fans that are at PR today are reading this.... on 15:56 - Dec 12 with 262 viewsN2_Blue

If any fans that are at PR today are reading this.... on 15:53 - Dec 12 by clive_baker

If they really wanted to make their feelings known they wouldn't be there at all. ME doesn't give a f**k until it hits him the pocket.

Completely agree...but some people just don't get it. Don't understand the appeal of going to games under these conditions (let alone the crap we dish up). Must be utterly sh it being there getting cold.

If any fans that are at PR today are reading this.... on 15:56 - Dec 12 with 253 viewsBluefish

I think they have picked happy clappers deliberately. He should be getting pelters for that dross again

Poll: Who has performed the worst but oddly loved the most?
Blog: [Blog] Long Live King George

If any fans that are at PR today are reading this.... on 16:03 - Dec 12 with 187 viewsN2_Blue

If any fans that are at PR today are reading this.... on 15:56 - Dec 12 by Bluefish

I think they have picked happy clappers deliberately. He should be getting pelters for that dross again

i'm so angry that he got applauded. I'm speechless. FFS we deserve this if support are going to clap the t*sser

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024