Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
People were applauding Lambert out from the tunnel at kick-off... 15:57 - Dec 12 with 3426 viewsdominiciawful

Why??

Poll: Which manager of the Marcus Evans era do you dislike the most?

People were applauding Lambert out from the tunnel at kick-off... on 15:58 - Dec 12 with 2194 viewsNthsuffolkblue

Did he not come out with the team?

Poll: Is Jeremy Clarkson misogynistic, racist or plain nasty?
Blog: [Blog] Ghostbusters

People were applauding Lambert out from the tunnel at kick-off... on 15:59 - Dec 12 with 2174 viewshomer_123

People were applauding Lambert out from the tunnel at kick-off... on 15:58 - Dec 12 by Nthsuffolkblue

Came out holding a Dortmund shirt.

Ade Akinbiyi couldn't hit a cows arse with a banjo...
Poll: As things stand, how confident are you we will get promoted this season?

People were applauding Lambert out from the tunnel at kick-off... on 15:59 - Dec 12 with 2170 viewsDublinBlue84

People were applauding Lambert out from the tunnel at kick-off... on 15:58 - Dec 12 by Nthsuffolkblue

Came out a little later.

Happy Clappers / Enablers of the decline of our club should be proud of themselves.

Poll: What result on Tuesday is best for the club?

People were applauding Lambert out from the tunnel at kick-off... on 16:00 - Dec 12 with 2127 viewsN2_Blue

because some of our supporters are pathetic. Sorry but they are. I don't have any delight in saying that but my god are we a soft club in terms of support. We really are!

Poll: Is it now time to sack Paul Cook?

People were applauding Lambert out from the tunnel at kick-off... on 16:02 - Dec 12 with 2088 viewsMr_J

And yet they were booed off at half time too. Don't read too much into it. Perhaps they were just happy to be back at Portman Road after being away for so long. If performances carry on like that first half then the atmosphere will turn toxic.
People were applauding Lambert out from the tunnel at kick-off... on 16:03 - Dec 12 with 2074 viewsdominiciawful

I just cannot fathom these people. Are they completely unaware of the state of the club and the goings on of the past weeks? Are they genuinely happy about our club?

Just so weird.

People were applauding Lambert out from the tunnel at kick-off... on 16:05 - Dec 12 with 2029 viewsN2_Blue

People were applauding Lambert out from the tunnel at kick-off... on 16:03 - Dec 12 by dominiciawful

I just cannot fathom these people. Are they completely unaware of the state of the club and the goings on of the past weeks? Are they genuinely happy about our club?

Just so weird.

Yep they're weird mate. No other possible way to explain it.

People were applauding Lambert out from the tunnel at kick-off... on 16:14 - Dec 12 with 1978 viewsTrequartista

People were applauding Lambert out from the tunnel at kick-off... on 16:02 - Dec 12 by Mr_J

And yet they were booed off at half time too. Don't read too much into it. Perhaps they were just happy to be back at Portman Road after being away for so long. If performances carry on like that first half then the atmosphere will turn toxic.

Suspect that confirms the cross-section of fans. You can't hear the ones not clapping at the start (when it would be silly to boo) and you can't hear the ones not booing at half-time (when it would be silly to applaud).
[Post edited 12 Dec 2020 16:14]

Poll: Who do you blame for our failure to progress?

Login to get fewer ads

People were applauding Lambert out from the tunnel at kick-off... on 16:15 - Dec 12 with 1923 viewsSpruceMoose

People were applauding Lambert out from the tunnel at kick-off... on 16:14 - Dec 12 by Trequartista

Suspect that confirms the cross-section of fans. You can't hear the ones not clapping at the start (when it would be silly to boo) and you can't hear the ones not booing at half-time (when it would be silly to applaud).
[Post edited 12 Dec 2020 16:14]

I personally do not think it would he inappropriate to boo at the start of the match considering Lambert's conduct over the last few weeks.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

People were applauding Lambert out from the tunnel at kick-off... on 16:17 - Dec 12 with 1916 viewsdominiciawful

People were applauding Lambert out from the tunnel at kick-off... on 16:15 - Dec 12 by SpruceMoose

I personally do not think it would he inappropriate to boo at the start of the match considering Lambert's conduct over the last few weeks.

I would struggle to argue with you on that.

His conduct has been an absolute disgrace and I'm embarrassed that he is our manager and he has been backed by Evans. Not to mention that he is a dreadful football manager.

People were applauding Lambert out from the tunnel at kick-off... on 16:19 - Dec 12 with 1877 viewsSpruceMoose

People were applauding Lambert out from the tunnel at kick-off... on 16:17 - Dec 12 by dominiciawful

I would struggle to argue with you on that.

His conduct has been an absolute disgrace and I'm embarrassed that he is our manager and he has been backed by Evans. Not to mention that he is a dreadful football manager.

Applaud the players, I don't have any issue with that, but anyone applauding Lambert after the things he's said and done this season needs their head examined.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."

People were applauding Lambert out from the tunnel at kick-off... on 16:20 - Dec 12 with 1859 viewsN2_Blue

People were applauding Lambert out from the tunnel at kick-off... on 16:15 - Dec 12 by SpruceMoose

I probably wouldn't boo him before a game but to clap him, for what!? Seriously what are people thinking. It's unbelievable. I'm absolutely stunned.

A large element of our support is crap, sorry but they are just as bad as the rest of the club and helping it's demise along with Lambert, Evans et al.

Yes I am blaming some fans, and i don't give a crap if people have an issue with that.

People were applauding Lambert out from the tunnel at kick-off... on 16:21 - Dec 12 with 1854 viewsgainsboroughblue

Unreal.

I remember the 'Duncan Out' protests. They involved pitch invasions, burning of flags and trouble in the town centre after the game. I'm not advocating any of that now but this was for a man who for however hopeless he may have been, was actually a decent guy.

Lambert treats us all with utter contempt, delivers us with our worst league position in decades and gets the sort of welcome a batsman making a pretty 50 odd would get on returning to the pavilion.
[Post edited 12 Dec 2020 16:21]

Poll: Favourite Norwich Relegation?

People were applauding Lambert out from the tunnel at kick-off... on 16:21 - Dec 12 with 1847 viewsDanTheMan

Hahaha the reaction to Jackson coming off.

Poll: FM Parallel Game Week 1 (Fulham) - Available Team

People were applauding Lambert out from the tunnel at kick-off... on 16:22 - Dec 12 with 1820 viewsjeera

Well they've been booing again just now.

Poll: Xmas dinner: Yorkshires or not?

People were applauding Lambert out from the tunnel at kick-off... on 16:22 - Dec 12 with 1811 viewsSpruceMoose

People were applauding Lambert out from the tunnel at kick-off... on 16:21 - Dec 12 by DanTheMan

2-0 down and he's taken Jackson off?? Ffs.

Clueless

People were applauding Lambert out from the tunnel at kick-off... on 16:22 - Dec 12 with 1824 viewsChondzoresk

People were applauding Lambert out from the tunnel at kick-off... on 16:21 - Dec 12 by DanTheMan

Ridiculous substitution.
People were applauding Lambert out from the tunnel at kick-off... on 16:23 - Dec 12 with 1816 viewsDanTheMan

People were applauding Lambert out from the tunnel at kick-off... on 16:22 - Dec 12 by SpruceMoose

2-0 down and he's taken Jackson off?? Ffs.

Clueless

I'm sure the club will try and claim TWTD were somehow projecting fake boos into the stadium.

After all, we're the real issue.

Poll: FM Parallel Game Week 1 (Fulham) - Available Team

People were applauding Lambert out from the tunnel at kick-off... on 16:26 - Dec 12 with 1761 viewsN2_Blue

People were applauding Lambert out from the tunnel at kick-off... on 16:22 - Dec 12 by Chondzoresk

Ridiculous substitution.

Lambert really is a Budgie and still trolling us isn't he. And he's got a 5 year contract to keep fecking us over or get a handsome pay off. He's laughing his head off at us I reckon.

Yes i know he sued Norwich blah blah but he really doesn't give a to ss about us.

People were applauding Lambert out from the tunnel at kick-off... on 16:46 - Dec 12 with 1652 viewsN2_Blue

so what do we reckon the happy clappers from the start of the game will do at full time?

Just a boo....or actually show some proper ba lls and raise a chorus of Lambert out?

People were applauding Lambert out from the tunnel at kick-off... on 17:22 - Dec 12 with 1566 views44_not_out

People were applauding Lambert out from the tunnel at kick-off... on 16:05 - Dec 12 by N2_Blue

Yep they're weird mate. No other possible way to explain it.

Yet, on another day they’ll be a thread that goes on for 5 pages about how society needs to be more tolerant

Don’t get me wrong the current state of affairs is dire (in my opinion) but I think you should be free to support your club how you want to.

This is especially poignant on a weekend when tolerance is at the centre of things with the rainbow laces.

Calling people weird because they don’t act or think like you do is harsh to say the least
People were applauding Lambert out from the tunnel at kick-off... on 17:27 - Dec 12 with 1504 viewshaynes_toe1

I dont like to be critical of fans who actually attend games but after all the ongoing this season, last season and the season before we must be the ONLY club in the world who would then, at the first opportunity in 9 months to express their feeling towards the management, cheer and applaud them.
People were applauding Lambert out from the tunnel at kick-off... on 17:27 - Dec 12 with 1489 viewsN2_Blue

People were applauding Lambert out from the tunnel at kick-off... on 17:22 - Dec 12 by 44_not_out

Yet, on another day they’ll be a thread that goes on for 5 pages about how society needs to be more tolerant

Don’t get me wrong the current state of affairs is dire (in my opinion) but I think you should be free to support your club how you want to.

This is especially poignant on a weekend when tolerance is at the centre of things with the rainbow laces.

Calling people weird because they don’t act or think like you do is harsh to say the least

No sorry. I'm a tolerant guy and sympathetic to all sorts of things in life especially in current circumstances.

But anyone that claps Paul Lambert based on his managerial record with us (let alone the disgusting off field demeanour in recent weeks) is weird. Any one that claps that is indicating they are ok with the manger and happy to see us continue a downward spiral.

As a football supporter, that is wierd.

People were applauding Lambert out from the tunnel at kick-off... on 17:34 - Dec 12 with 1407 viewsNthsuffolkblue

People were applauding Lambert out from the tunnel at kick-off... on 15:59 - Dec 12 by DublinBlue84

Came out a little later.

Happy Clappers / Enablers of the decline of our club should be proud of themselves.

Difficult to be sure from that clip but I would suspect the fans were still clapping the team after they had come out ready for the game. Maybe Watson saw it more clearly and is saying it how it is; maybe he is misinterpreting it?

Poll: Is Jeremy Clarkson misogynistic, racist or plain nasty?
Blog: [Blog] Ghostbusters

People were applauding Lambert out from the tunnel at kick-off... on 17:34 - Dec 12 with 1400 viewsN2_Blue

People were applauding Lambert out from the tunnel at kick-off... on 17:27 - Dec 12 by haynes_toe1

I dont like to be critical of fans who actually attend games but after all the ongoing this season, last season and the season before we must be the ONLY club in the world who would then, at the first opportunity in 9 months to express their feeling towards the management, cheer and applaud them.

Exactly my thoughts,

I just find it crazy. I wonder how those that clapped him before the match now feel after seeing that crap. I genuinely hope they now feel angry and realise the guy is fraud who doesn't deserve applause from Town fans pre match, post match, in fact in any circumstance currently.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024