Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
How glad are we that we weren’t drawn out of the hat! .... 17:13 - Dec 12 with 665 viewsBluebell

The thought of a 3 hour drive home in the dark after that rubbish would be horrific.

As it is, we are settling down to watch the Manchester derby with a G&T for me and a Ghostie for him.

Win/ win I think.

Lambert out!

How glad are we that we weren’t drawn out of the hat! .... on 17:18 - Dec 12 with 627 viewsstrikalite

Yep agree, mine is only an hour and a half of moaning but the truth is they could have given me a free ticket and paid my petrol and I wouldn't have bothered going...
How glad are we that we weren’t drawn out of the hat! .... on 17:21 - Dec 12 with 593 viewshoppy

You have a 3 hour drive?

Poll: Which Which nickname for ITFC do you prefer? poll do you prefer?
Blog: Graphical Blog: I Feel the Need...

How glad are we that we weren’t drawn out of the hat! .... on 17:23 - Dec 12 with 579 viewsBluebell

How glad are we that we weren’t drawn out of the hat! .... on 17:21 - Dec 12 by hoppy

You have a 3 hour drive?

I don’t think I have ever mentioned before how far away we live.
How glad are we that we weren’t drawn out of the hat! .... on 17:27 - Dec 12 with 526 viewshoppy

How glad are we that we weren’t drawn out of the hat! .... on 17:23 - Dec 12 by Bluebell

I don’t think I have ever mentioned before how far away we live.

I know... caught me by surprise, that one...

How glad are we that we weren’t drawn out of the hat! .... on 17:31 - Dec 12 with 504 viewsfabian_illness

The parking takes longer than the drive for me, I’m still in two minds whether to go!
How glad are we that we weren’t drawn out of the hat! .... on 17:36 - Dec 12 with 462 viewshoppy

How glad are we that we weren’t drawn out of the hat! .... on 17:31 - Dec 12 by fabian_illness

The parking takes longer than the drive for me, I’m still in two minds whether to go!

I always assumed you were male..

How glad are we that we weren’t drawn out of the hat! .... on 17:43 - Dec 12 with 447 viewsFixed_It

Bullet dodged here too. Was considering doing the ballot for Boxing Day - but it just doesn't appeal. Sad state of affairs really.
[Post edited 12 Dec 2020 17:44]

Ready! Steady! Cook!
Poll: Club v. Country - which comes first for you?

How glad are we that we weren’t drawn out of the hat! .... on 17:48 - Dec 12 with 416 viewsChocorange

How glad are we that we weren’t drawn out of the hat! .... on 17:43 - Dec 12 by Fixed_It

Bullet dodged here too. Was considering doing the ballot for Boxing Day - but it just doesn't appeal. Sad state of affairs really.
[Post edited 12 Dec 2020 17:44]

2 hour drive for me , we have 3 season tickets and won’t be bothering entering a ballot til Shsmbo has gone .
Login to get fewer ads

How glad are we that we weren’t drawn out of the hat! .... on 17:53 - Dec 12 with 399 viewsfabian_illness

How glad are we that we weren’t drawn out of the hat! .... on 17:36 - Dec 12 by hoppy

I always assumed you were male..

That made me laugh, in a ‘modern man’ type of way of course.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024