Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Mills is calling it... 17:14 - Dec 12 with 992 viewskeighleyblue

different players week in ,week out. Pompey players range from 13-17 appearances each this season, most of ours have 5-6 appearances. We play like a bunch of strangers. Because we are.
Mills is calling it... on 17:17 - Dec 12 with 906 viewsSouthWestBlue

I thought he pretty much suggested the latest woes were a result of injuries. I think we all know it runs a lot deeper than that. Was quite surprised at today’s commentary. Almost felt like they were scared to criticise town at times.
Mills is calling it... on 17:22 - Dec 12 with 797 viewsGeoffSentence

Mills is calling it... on 17:17 - Dec 12 by SouthWestBlue

I thought he pretty much suggested the latest woes were a result of injuries. I think we all know it runs a lot deeper than that. Was quite surprised at today’s commentary. Almost felt like they were scared to criticise town at times.

Probably they dont want to get banned.

Don't boil a kettle on a boat.
Poll: The best Williams to play for Town

Mills is calling it... on 17:48 - Dec 12 with 591 viewsSenatorBlue

Mills is calling it... on 17:22 - Dec 12 by GeoffSentence

Probably they dont want to get banned.

I don't get this...

At this moment, the media cannot start pandering to the club. They've got to smell the blood, feed off the anger, and go for it. I want to see a long list of media being banned one after the other, for calling it as it is. Not cowering behind losing access. Have a full on blazing barney, live on Radio Suffolk. I remember the days of Duncan and Kerr. No one held back then, and those days are almost halcyon compared to today.

The club has quite clearly put it's stake in the ground.

The decline is everyone else's fault but their own. Fans, Media, Football Pyramid. We have a manager who knows he is un-sackable. An owner who offers a contract, he can't afford to pay for or buy out. I just can't believe what has happened to my club.

Apology was too late. The cat is out of the bag in regards to the disdain our club has for everyone but themselves. We're just a cash cow, who will come back time and again, out of love for our club, and on hope and loyalty alone. Expectation died long ago.

Ghost of a club, now in a self inflicted death spiral.
[Post edited 12 Dec 2020 17:50]
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024