Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Not sure that Woolfenden and McGuiness is working... 19:44 - Dec 12 with 1387 viewstownblue

But not sure Toto would sure things up either. Wasn't Wilson's biggest fan but would be tempted to get him back in there once fit.

Thing McGuiness will be a decent player one day but not sure we need someone that young in there right now.
Not sure that Woolfenden and McGuiness is working... on 19:48 - Dec 12 with 1354 viewsGeoffSentence

Hopefully we can get KVY back soon, get him at RB and have Chambers and Woolfie at CB.

Don't boil a kettle on a boat.
Poll: The best Williams to play for Town

Not sure that Woolfenden and McGuiness is working... on 19:48 - Dec 12 with 1356 viewscatch74

Our defence is the wrong way round - need at least a grizzled CB and youngsters that can get up and down the pitch either side.

Poll: Who are the Numbskulls?

Not sure that Woolfenden and McGuiness is working... on 19:51 - Dec 12 with 1320 viewstownblue

Not sure that Woolfenden and McGuiness is working... on 19:48 - Dec 12 by catch74

Our defence is the wrong way round - need at least a grizzled CB and youngsters that can get up and down the pitch either side.

I was saying this to my dad today. Most half decent teams have a couple of overlapping fullbacks who are involved in the attacking play. I think chambers and ward have been sound but they don't offer enough when we are going forward.
Not sure that Woolfenden and McGuiness is working... on 19:54 - Dec 12 with 1297 viewstownblue

Not sure that Woolfenden and McGuiness is working... on 19:48 - Dec 12 by GeoffSentence

Hopefully we can get KVY back soon, get him at RB and have Chambers and Woolfie at CB.

While chambers would be an improvement, I'm not sure he's good enough to be central anymore. I love him but I'd struggle to fit him in when everyone is fit.
Not sure that Woolfenden and McGuiness is working... on 19:59 - Dec 12 with 1259 viewsThe_Flashing_Smile

Wilson's done nothing wrong IMO. I've been saying this for ages. I also said the current partnership is too young. They'll both be good one day but they make too many mistakes now.

Trust the process. Trust Phil.

Not sure that Woolfenden and McGuiness is working... on 20:01 - Dec 12 with 1238 viewsArnieM

They’re kids what do people expect !

Poll: Would this current Town team beat the current narwich team

Not sure that Woolfenden and McGuiness is working... on 20:05 - Dec 12 with 1190 viewsRocky

Both of our central defenders were a shambles today. The movement of the Portsmouth forwards was too much for them - and neither knew who they were supposed to be marking. The number of times opposition players were completely free in the box was ridiculous. Both looked shot to pieces.
Not sure that Woolfenden and McGuiness is working... on 20:08 - Dec 12 with 1181 viewsIllinoisblue

Not sure that Woolfenden and McGuiness is working... on 19:48 - Dec 12 by catch74

Said this a few weeks back; we’re relying on two 35 year olds to be bombing on and getting forward. As with persisting with one up front it seems Lambert is the only one that can’t see our problems

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

Login to get fewer ads

Not sure that Woolfenden and McGuiness is working... on 20:10 - Dec 12 with 1155 viewsFrimleyBlue

Not sure that Woolfenden and McGuiness is working... on 19:51 - Dec 12 by townblue

I was saying this to my dad today. Most half decent teams have a couple of overlapping fullbacks who are involved in the attacking play. I think chambers and ward have been sound but they don't offer enough when we are going forward.

It's pretty much a requirement for me if you have 1 uptop. Having fullbacks high up gives a lot of options in that final third.

We just don't have a final third with our current squad

Waka waka eh eh
Poll: We've had Kuqi v Pablo.. so Broadhead or Celina?
Blog: Marcus Evans Needs Our Support Not to Be Hounded Out

Not sure that Woolfenden and McGuiness is working... on 20:12 - Dec 12 with 1139 viewsFrimleyBlue

Ive been amazed we haven't gone and obtained a De Vos type CB. Experienced. No nonsense.

It's ok for Wolfy to call himself experienced. But he's far far from it. There must have hundreds out there who have plied their trade at this level or even the champ as a solid cb.

Waka waka eh eh
Poll: We've had Kuqi v Pablo.. so Broadhead or Celina?
Blog: Marcus Evans Needs Our Support Not to Be Hounded Out

Not sure that Woolfenden and McGuiness is working... on 20:16 - Dec 12 with 1106 viewsMrTown

2 kids at CB, 4 kids across the midfield.

No wonder it looked like men v boys today.

Poll: Would love to know the opinions on here now of Lambert genuinely?

Not sure that Woolfenden and McGuiness is working... on 20:18 - Dec 12 with 1100 viewsDennyx4

The way we are defensively at the moment, we need to change something.

It isnt going to happen, but I would play 352 - we now have defenders that are comfortable on the ball, and can play a very competent 3 at the back. Woolfy and Mcguiness would also have great support from an experienced head between them.
Not sure that Woolfenden and McGuiness is working... on 20:21 - Dec 12 with 1087 viewshomer_123

Not sure that Woolfenden and McGuiness is working... on 20:12 - Dec 12 by FrimleyBlue

Ive been amazed we haven't gone and obtained a De Vos type CB. Experienced. No nonsense.

It's ok for Wolfy to call himself experienced. But he's far far from it. There must have hundreds out there who have plied their trade at this level or even the champ as a solid cb.

Wilson is that no nonsense defender.

We won't see anyone of the calibre of Delaney, let alone De Vos at Town in the near or medium term future.

Ade Akinbiyi couldn't hit a cows arse with a banjo...
Poll: As things stand, how confident are you we will get promoted this season?

Not sure that Woolfenden and McGuiness is working... on 20:30 - Dec 12 with 1066 viewstownblue

Not sure that Woolfenden and McGuiness is working... on 20:12 - Dec 12 by FrimleyBlue

Shame we retired James Collins.
Not sure that Woolfenden and McGuiness is working... on 00:12 - Dec 13 with 868 viewsBLUEBEAT

Donacien isn’t that bad.

Don’t wait for KVY, bring in Donacien and put Chambers back in the middle.

Poll: W or W

Not sure that Woolfenden and McGuiness is working... on 00:32 - Dec 13 with 846 viewsMrTown

Not sure that Woolfenden and McGuiness is working... on 00:12 - Dec 13 by BLUEBEAT

Donacien isn’t that bad.

Don’t wait for KVY, bring in Donacien and put Chambers back in the middle.

Donacien - Chambers - Woolfenden - Ward

Ok, but isn’t a base by which you could mount top of the table challenge.

Poll: Would love to know the opinions on here now of Lambert genuinely?

Not sure that Woolfenden and McGuiness is working... on 01:01 - Dec 13 with 814 viewsBLUEBEAT

Not sure that Woolfenden and McGuiness is working... on 00:32 - Dec 13 by MrTown

Donacien - Chambers - Woolfenden - Ward

Ok, but isn’t a base by which you could mount top of the table challenge.

Best we have at present, I think.

Poll: W or W

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024