Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The good managers 19:51 - Dec 12 with 702 viewsIpswich24

Change things when things aren't going right. Kenny Jackett changes things for Pompey according to who their playing or what system.suits their personal..It's like a buisness plan if it's going wrong then you need to fix it.
Lambert got no idea this way of playing is so easy for teams! They just let us have the ball knowing we can't hurt them. For crying out loud wake up Lambert.

Poll: Who would you like to be manager out of these?

The good managers on 19:54 - Dec 12 with 665 viewssolemio

Kenny is a good man and a good manager and a good man manager.
The good managers on 19:57 - Dec 12 with 639 viewsSouperJim

The good managers on 19:54 - Dec 12 by solemio

Kenny is a good man and a good manager and a good man manager.

You could also hear him all game today, shouting instructions, urging his team on. Even late on with his side 2 up, he was still with them every step of the way.

I literally didn't hear Lambert's voice once. Him and Taylor just stood there mute, pretty much resigned to the defeat.

Poll: Prawn Crackers
Blog: Broken Ipswich

The good managers on 21:44 - Dec 12 with 463 viewsChurchman

The good managers on 19:57 - Dec 12 by SouperJim

You could also hear him all game today, shouting instructions, urging his team on. Even late on with his side 2 up, he was still with them every step of the way.

I literally didn't hear Lambert's voice once. Him and Taylor just stood there mute, pretty much resigned to the defeat.

Given Lambert wouldn’t know what a team looked like if it trampled all over him, what instruction could he give? How about ‘play like Celtic when I starred for them’. Or ‘the goal is that way 👉🏻! (after checking with the coach and a long suffering victim in the crowd). How about ‘freedom!’.

Actually, his best bet is to keep quiet. Best not to let on how clueless he is ....oh
[Post edited 12 Dec 2020 21:44]
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024