Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Yesterday 14:14 - Dec 13 with 570 viewsWickets

Just want to add my name to the increasing amount of fans that are completely fed up with the continuing demise of the club we love .I was one of the 2,000 yesterday that left the ground so disappointed . After about 10 minutes it seemed pretty obvious that we were second best again and unlike the last match we did not get the huge slice of luck that we would have needed to beat a team playing better than we are . Jackson isolated up front with little or no chance for him to do much . I dont think Portsmouth will ever had an easier game to keep a clean sheet it was always just how many we would get beat by . For me if anything we look worse live than we do on ifollow ! Chambers has had some stick ,i did not see the incident with a fan, but he now looks very low almost resigned to the fact that we will lose . A pity as he started the season well for me and i feel sorry for him . Ward was the only leader on the pitch. PL was looking lost on the sidelines standing arms folded and the whole bench was quiet . He is a long way from the manager that came bouncing into the club and like a Jack in the box pitch side . Sad Sad times .
Yesterday on 14:33 - Dec 13 with 496 viewsFacefacts

All the signs are there of a fractured dressing room, sad Chambers won't have been told and perhaps wondering if he'll be dropped when KVY comes back. Maybe he and Lambert have 'had words'. Wolves took two relegations to recover from McCarthy's tenure. We are in relegation form.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024