Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Chambers... anyone else find it strange 17:49 - Dec 13 with 938 viewsJoHnNnY

The lack of times he comes out to the press for pre/after match interviews?

Recently Cornell, yesterday Ward talking about how we need to improve and pick it up.

Where is Mr ITFC?

Can we just play some attractive football please?
Poll: Who would like to see a return of the previous badge design?

Chambers... anyone else find it strange on 17:52 - Dec 13 with 924 viewsJ2BLUE

No, what I find strange is once a certain section turns on a player they start looking for any little thing to criticise them for.

I would imagine the club hand pick the Sunday/Monday player to spin the usual BS. Chambers isn't hiding. The club just know if he did speak people would dismiss it. Ward is currently sufficiently 'undamaged' to get the job. In a couple of weeks they'll probably send Dobra out as he's got a bit of credit in the bank with fans.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Chambers... anyone else find it strange on 18:08 - Dec 13 with 871 viewsLankHenners

Chambers... anyone else find it strange on 17:52 - Dec 13 by J2BLUE

No, what I find strange is once a certain section turns on a player they start looking for any little thing to criticise them for.

I would imagine the club hand pick the Sunday/Monday player to spin the usual BS. Chambers isn't hiding. The club just know if he did speak people would dismiss it. Ward is currently sufficiently 'undamaged' to get the job. In a couple of weeks they'll probably send Dobra out as he's got a bit of credit in the bank with fans.

Phil said earlier the manager chooses who does the media after the match.

It's always been so stupid that people start digging Chambers out as if he's single-handedly caused the problems with the club. He's always given everything he's got, with his best years behind him, and has been one of the very few people of significance within the club that hasn't looked to talk it down or lower expectations at every opportunity, and all he gets for it is abuse and accusations from morons.

Just because I don't care doesn't mean I don't understand.
Poll: What is Celina's problem?

Chambers... anyone else find it strange on 18:09 - Dec 13 with 859 viewsfooters

No. Because it's not his decision.

footers QC - Prosecution Barrister, Hasketon Law Chambers
Poll: Battle of the breakfast potato... who wins?

Chambers... anyone else find it strange on 18:48 - Dec 13 with 760 viewsTrequartista

It is Lambert who decides who will be at the interview.

He also selects the player to be interviewed as well.

Totally unacceptable paranoia.

Poll: Who do you blame for our failure to progress?

Chambers... anyone else find it strange on 19:07 - Dec 13 with 718 viewsJoHnNnY

Chambers... anyone else find it strange on 17:52 - Dec 13 by J2BLUE

Ok, all points taken. Not his doing.

I really wasn't digging him out and I'm not 'turning' on him, I've not been a fan for a few seasons, up until this latest stint at RB where I think he's probably played the best he has for a while and one of the better performers in the team.

I guess I just old fashioned, and want the captain to be the spokesperson for the team.

I'd probably want to hear from others, but in addition you know?

Can we just play some attractive football please?
Poll: Who would like to see a return of the previous badge design?

Chambers... anyone else find it strange on 19:16 - Dec 13 with 696 viewskizaitfc

Chambers... anyone else find it strange on 18:09 - Dec 13 by footers

No. Because it's not his decision.

Tbf if he asked to be put in front of media I have no doubt the media would speak with him.

He could also use social media.

He doesn't he goes quiet and it is seen on the pitch as well as off the pitch

Poll: Mick in or out? (not a dig at Mick just want to see the overall opinion on here)

Chambers... anyone else find it strange on 19:33 - Dec 13 with 635 viewsLankHenners

Chambers... anyone else find it strange on 19:16 - Dec 13 by kizaitfc

Tbf if he asked to be put in front of media I have no doubt the media would speak with him.

He could also use social media.

He doesn't he goes quiet and it is seen on the pitch as well as off the pitch

He could but I don't know what the point would be.

He did use social media but 'fans' kept sending him abuse.

Whenever he says anything people criticise him but when he isn't saying anything he gets criticism. Think the problem is there are a fair few freaks among our fanbase who just like being big crybabies.

Just because I don't care doesn't mean I don't understand.
Poll: What is Celina's problem?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024