Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Chambers 20:09 - Dec 13 with 933 viewskizaitfc

In no way am I putting this all on him but...

He has not been our best player, so how he has not been dropped/rested for a game and Donacien given a chance I really don't understand.

He seems to have a feel of no matter how he plays he will not be dropped and that is a really poor mentality to have in any player.

Poll: Mick in or out? (not a dig at Mick just want to see the overall opinion on here)

Chambers on 20:26 - Dec 13 with 881 viewsBlueBadger

LOL

'I am not blaming one of our better players this season, but I am blaming him and suggesting we replace him with a considerably worse player'.
[Post edited 13 Dec 2020 20:35]

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Chambers on 20:43 - Dec 13 with 839 viewsMrTown

Would move him back to CB, see if can build a partnership with Woolfenden who has been p*as poor as well.

Regarding him at RB, toss a coin at the moment between Chambers / Donacien. Both scream of average League 1 footballers.

Poll: Would love to know the opinions on here now of Lambert genuinely?

Chambers on 20:49 - Dec 13 with 821 viewsGarv

I think he's simply better than Donacien, that's it. I didn't see yesterday so I can't comment on it but that's my general view and clearly the view of the management team.

Poll: Pick a goal to win the derby in stoppage time...

Chambers on 21:31 - Dec 13 with 750 viewskizaitfc

Chambers on 20:26 - Dec 13 by BlueBadger

LOL

'I am not blaming one of our better players this season, but I am blaming him and suggesting we replace him with a considerably worse player'.
[Post edited 13 Dec 2020 20:35]

Not saying replace him, but he seems to be immovable, other players have been dropped/rested for a game.

Donacien deserves a chance, once KVY is back I assume Chambers will be moved back CB.

For me he hasn't done enough to have the shirt week in week out.

Poll: Mick in or out? (not a dig at Mick just want to see the overall opinion on here)

Chambers on 22:49 - Dec 13 with 668 viewsSeablu

I’m no great fan of Chambers but that’s a load of old nonsense.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024