Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Mortimer and Whitehouse Fishing 04:22 - Dec 14 with 735 viewsChondzoresk

Great TV. Funny, emotional, easy going hour long Xmas special. Highly recommended to you all. Bob's reminiscing his father's death when he was a kid was particularly poignant.
Mortimer and Whitehouse Fishing on 07:08 - Dec 14 with 652 viewswkj

It really is fascinating. Mortimer is always a great pleasure on Would I lie to you because of how he tells stories of his past. It is a show on paper that seems mad, but is actually one of the best shows of Bob's career.

Crybaby
Poll: Who do you want to have win the playoffs then?
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

Mortimer and Whitehouse Fishing on 07:20 - Dec 14 with 634 viewsChrisd

Mortimer and Whitehouse Fishing on 07:08 - Dec 14 by wkj

It really is fascinating. Mortimer is always a great pleasure on Would I lie to you because of how he tells stories of his past. It is a show on paper that seems mad, but is actually one of the best shows of Bob's career.

Made me laugh about his home dentistry and describing how he administered his own dental treatment to himself in various precarious positions in his kitchen..........incredibly, the story was true!!

Poll: Where are we going to finish?

Mortimer and Whitehouse Fishing on 08:08 - Dec 14 with 562 viewsMalcolmBlue

Mortimer and Whitehouse Fishing on 07:20 - Dec 14 by Chrisd

Made me laugh about his home dentistry and describing how he administered his own dental treatment to himself in various precarious positions in his kitchen..........incredibly, the story was true!!

Fuji IX!!

Poll: Is Theresa May the "Paul Hurst" of politics?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024