Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
We think we have it tough imagine supporting Arsenal 14:35 - Dec 14 with 1484 viewskizaitfc

Poll: Mick in or out? (not a dig at Mick just want to see the overall opinion on here)

We think we have it tough imagine supporting Arsenal on 14:36 - Dec 14 with 1460 viewsSpruceMoose

That's how I always imagined Jonnosdreadlocks acting as he was composing his posts.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

We think we have it tough imagine supporting Arsenal on 14:39 - Dec 14 with 1418 viewsBlueBadger

We think we have it tough imagine supporting Arsenal on 14:36 - Dec 14 by SpruceMoose

That's how I always imagined Jonnosdreadlocks acting as he was composing his posts.

SOMEONE IS SUGGESTING TREATING NON-WHITE PEOPLE AS THEY WERE WERE ACTUALLY HUMAN, IT'S A DICTATORSHIP!

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

We think we have it tough imagine supporting Arsenal on 14:58 - Dec 14 with 1372 viewsBlueBadger

We think we have it tough imagine supporting Arsenal on 14:36 - Dec 14 by SpruceMoose

What was it he did that finally got him him banned? It must be been astonishingly vile, given what his usual output was ilike.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.

We think we have it tough imagine supporting Arsenal on 15:01 - Dec 14 with 1358 viewsLankHenners

We think we have it tough imagine supporting Arsenal on 14:58 - Dec 14 by BlueBadger

What was it he did that finally got him him banned? It must be been astonishingly vile, given what his usual output was ilike.

Think it was a case of persistent fouling more than a single high, two-footed lunge. Although there were quite a few challenges he was lucky to get away with.

Just because I don't care doesn't mean I don't understand.
Poll: What is Celina's problem?

We think we have it tough imagine supporting Arsenal on 15:09 - Dec 14 with 1327 viewstractordownsouth

We think we have it tough imagine supporting Arsenal on 14:58 - Dec 14 by BlueBadger

My favourite one was where he complained that everyone was calling him names and then went on a rant about "left tards"

Poll: Preferred Lambert replacement?
Blog: No Time to Panic Yet

We think we have it tough imagine supporting Arsenal on 15:24 - Dec 14 with 1264 viewsSpruceMoose

We think we have it tough imagine supporting Arsenal on 15:09 - Dec 14 by tractordownsouth

My favourite one was where he complained that everyone was calling him names and then went on a rant about "left tards"

He wasn't the brightest was he, bless him?

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

We think we have it tough imagine supporting Arsenal on 15:40 - Dec 14 with 1203 viewsIllinoisblue

The boy Griffin is going to see that and have to up his game.

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

We think we have it tough imagine supporting Arsenal on 15:42 - Dec 14 with 1198 viewsDyland

LOL

Poll: Does a Season Ticket include away matches?

Login to get fewer ads

We think we have it tough imagine supporting Arsenal on 16:41 - Dec 14 with 1060 viewsMarshalls_Mullet

I despise people like him, he needs locking up.

Poll: Would Lambert have acheived better results than Cook if given the same resources

We think we have it tough imagine supporting Arsenal on 17:30 - Dec 14 with 954 viewsAce_High1

The boy needs some life perspective.

It's only a game mate.
We think we have it tough imagine supporting Arsenal on 17:59 - Dec 14 with 899 viewsronnyd

Is that the same child who was told off by his Mum for battering the furniture?
We think we have it tough imagine supporting Arsenal on 18:48 - Dec 14 with 816 viewsEwan_Oozami

We think we have it tough imagine supporting Arsenal on 15:09 - Dec 14 by tractordownsouth

Are they related to Larry Grayson's "friend", Everard?

Just one small problem; sell their houses to who, Ben? Fcking Aquaman?
Poll: What else could go on top of the cake apart from icing and a cherry?

We think we have it tough imagine supporting Arsenal on 19:21 - Dec 14 with 761 viewsBlueBadger

We think we have it tough imagine supporting Arsenal on 15:24 - Dec 14 by SpruceMoose

He wasn't the brightest was he, bless him?

They never are Sprucey, they never are.

P*z is the smarted of them and if he was any dimmer he'd be struggling to match wits with what I've just put in the cat's dish.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024