Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Against the Grain 14:31 - Dec 15 with 866 viewsMetal_Hacker

Totally against the grain and what I've been saying the last couple of weeks BUT I will be using iFollow tonight

1) I'm missing it
2) I want to see a win
3) I want to appreciate how good / bad we are again first hand rather than reading stuff and highlights alone
4) I just want to hear the moron get booed !!!!

Sorry if I'm letting the side down BUT.....

Poll: If it were one or the other

Against the Grain on 14:57 - Dec 15 with 788 viewsJ2BLUE

Enjoy the game.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Against the Grain on 14:59 - Dec 15 with 783 viewsN2_Blue

Assuming you are not an ST holder, can you not buy the Burton iFollow?

Poll: Is it now time to sack Paul Cook?

Against the Grain on 15:58 - Dec 15 with 678 viewsgordon

Against the Grain on 14:59 - Dec 15 by N2_Blue

Assuming you are not an ST holder, can you not buy the Burton iFollow?

I've done this for Plymouth and Portsmouth - you do need a new email address each time though which is really irritating. The commentary has been excellent from both clubs, particularly Plymouth, and interesting to hear how other commentators view our players, and nice to get genuine insight into the players of other teams.
Against the Grain on 16:20 - Dec 15 with 654 viewsN2_Blue

Against the Grain on 15:58 - Dec 15 by gordon

I've done this for Plymouth and Portsmouth - you do need a new email address each time though which is really irritating. The commentary has been excellent from both clubs, particularly Plymouth, and interesting to hear how other commentators view our players, and nice to get genuine insight into the players of other teams.

Well done for doing it that way...annoying you need a new e-mail each time though.

I just think this way fans still can see the game but make a point to Marcus Evans. Some supporters say why deprive the club of money when we need every penny and it's not what a supporter should ever do....well my argument is you are only putting money into Marcus Evans pocket not the actual club, remember that, and look how's he treating you as a supporter of the club at the moment.

Whether you put your money in or not he still has to and will pay the bills and wages while he is the owner. And do you think if he gets extra money he' going to invest it...no chance.

Poll: Is it now time to sack Paul Cook?

Against the Grain on 16:29 - Dec 15 with 617 viewsCrayonKing

Against the Grain on 15:58 - Dec 15 by gordon

if you've got a gmail address you can add a '+something' in the first part of the address and it will still get there. e.g. if your address is crayon.king@gmail.com you can enter crayon.king+burton@gmail.com as your "new" email address at follow and it should still get to you.

Disclaimer: I haven't tested this with iFollow, but I have done it on other sites with no problems.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024