Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The State of Our Club 17:36 - Dec 15 with 1075 viewsChris_ITFC

On 30th November, the Club were notified via their general email box and via their supporter liaison of a petition with over 1,000 signatures supporting the reinstatement of Phil Ham.

On 9th December, they were notified that over 2,000 people had now signed.

And today I have notified them again, on every occasion polite and civil.

Not a single word in response. Not even an acknowledgment.

It's cliche, but I don't know whether to be angry or saddened anymore.
The State of Our Club on 17:42 - Dec 15 with 1019 viewsMillsyVOR

Unreasonable!! 😡
The State of Our Club on 17:43 - Dec 15 with 1009 viewsJ2BLUE

Maybe try emailing LON rather than the general inbox? It won't do any good as none of them are prepared to stand up to Lambert but at least someone higher up will see it.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

The State of Our Club on 17:44 - Dec 15 with 1005 viewsChris_ITFC

The State of Our Club on 17:43 - Dec 15 by J2BLUE

Maybe try emailing LON rather than the general inbox? It won't do any good as none of them are prepared to stand up to Lambert but at least someone higher up will see it.

It's at the stage where it feels beyond the realms of possibility for action to be taken whilst PL is in place - but to not even receive the bog standard "thank you for your concerns" is frankly abysmal.
The State of Our Club on 17:47 - Dec 15 with 979 viewsPlums

Some of them appear to have lost all grip on reality. We’re no longer supporters, we are customers however there seems to be no concept of customer relations or retention. Those of us who have a divergent view to the hierarchy are apparently viewed as enemies of the state.

FWIW, I have had no response to my very reasoned email to Lee O’Neill asking for the reinstatement of Phil Ham.

It's 106 miles to Portman Road, we've got a full tank of gas, half a round of Port Salut, it's dark... and we're wearing blue tinted sunglasses.
Poll: Which recent triallist should we have signed?

The State of Our Club on 18:18 - Dec 15 with 853 viewseireblue

Is it possible to reply/comment to an official ITFC tweet, and include a link to the survey, the current results, and add a suitable hashtag?
The State of Our Club on 18:20 - Dec 15 with 831 viewsitfcsimo

perhaps get in touch with the eadt perhaps they can bounce lambo a question about a petition with over 2000 signatures on it about letting phil back in
The State of Our Club on 18:20 - Dec 15 with 831 viewsIllinoisblue

There is no club. It’s Evans and his puppet LON. Who is there to whisper in Evans’ ear and tell him he’s fking it all up? There is nobody.

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

The State of Our Club on 18:33 - Dec 15 with 760 viewsCrayonKing

there's a few other email addresses on https://www.itfc.co.uk/contact-us/ that it might be worth CCing in.

Press office and public relations seem relevant, not that they have any power to change anything I'm sure!

I didn't receive a reply to my email either, not even the form reply everyone else seemed to get. I'm sure way back in the past we had a customer charter that promised replies within a set time. Can't find any mention of it now though so I presume that went when the owner stopped giving a poop(sorry swear filter!) about what the customers think.
Login to get fewer ads

The State of Our Club on 18:35 - Dec 15 with 738 viewsjeera

My humble suggestion, for all it's worth, is for all electronic correspondance to be copied and transferred to hard copies and posted.

Poll: Xmas dinner: Yorkshires or not?

The State of Our Club on 18:36 - Dec 15 with 731 viewsChris_ITFC

The State of Our Club on 18:18 - Dec 15 by eireblue

Is it possible to reply/comment to an official ITFC tweet, and include a link to the survey, the current results, and add a suitable hashtag?

The official Twitter account has ignored it too:
The State of Our Club on 18:38 - Dec 15 with 721 viewsChris_ITFC

The State of Our Club on 18:33 - Dec 15 by CrayonKing

there's a few other email addresses on https://www.itfc.co.uk/contact-us/ that it might be worth CCing in.

Press office and public relations seem relevant, not that they have any power to change anything I'm sure!

I didn't receive a reply to my email either, not even the form reply everyone else seemed to get. I'm sure way back in the past we had a customer charter that promised replies within a set time. Can't find any mention of it now though so I presume that went when the owner stopped giving a poop(sorry swear filter!) about what the customers think.

Yes, I did include these two, but unfortunately no replies either:
Public Relations: dan.palfrey@itfc.co.uk
Supporter Liaison Officer: Liz Edwards - SLO@itfc.co.uk

I look forward to the responses in the end of season survey to: "If you emailed how the club, how satisfied were you with the response?". Maybe a few more respondents to that one than usual!
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024