Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Horrible feeling we're going to end up top of the table on Saturday evening 21:48 - Dec 15 with 1174 viewsgordon

And then Lambert and Evans really will be insufferable.
Horrible feeling we're going to end up top of the table on Saturday evening on 21:50 - Dec 15 with 1139 viewsDyland

Tbf if we beat Posh and do end up top I'll shake my head with a wry smile at how surreal football is in div3.

Poll: Does a Season Ticket include away matches?

Horrible feeling we're going to end up top of the table on Saturday evening on 21:51 - Dec 15 with 1099 viewsBouncebackIpswich

Surely that would be a good thing though 🤔
Horrible feeling we're going to end up top of the table on Saturday evening on 21:53 - Dec 15 with 1069 viewsEdwardF

Oh sh1t and there was i thinking that if the team i support goes top of the league i should be pleased

Poll: Hypothetically who would you prefer as your main striker:

Horrible feeling we're going to end up top of the table on Saturday evening on 21:54 - Dec 15 with 1055 viewsJ2BLUE

This is not a very good league. Play 442.

Lambert still, unbelievably, has the chance to learn and take us up. Will he? Doubt it but I hope he does. It's not personal with him. Get results and reinstate Phil. That's all we need.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Horrible feeling we're going to end up top of the table on Saturday evening on 21:59 - Dec 15 with 952 viewsTheBoyBlue

I don't think Lambert (or Evans but we can't do without him now) is right for us and he has been pretty unlikeable lately. Tonight was as dreadful a win as I have known for us and I can say with as much certainty as one can be that we'll be battered on Saturday.

However, if Lambert takes us up on the back of beating the dross that mainly makes up this division in crap, narrow victories then I'll be delighted. Exhausted, but delighted.

Blog: [Blog] The Homer Simpson of the Championship

Horrible feeling we're going to end up top of the table on Saturday evening on 22:04 - Dec 15 with 897 viewsquirkie

Not possible for us to be top on Sat as Hull play Portsmouth on Friday so best we can be Sat is 2nd.

Well not unless we beat Posh something like 10-0
[Post edited 15 Dec 2020 22:06]

Poll: How long will we be in League One/League Two from next season?

Horrible feeling we're going to end up top of the table on Saturday evening on 22:06 - Dec 15 with 869 viewsMetal_Hacker

It’s just not going to happen let’s be honest

Poll: If it were one or the other

Horrible feeling we're going to end up top of the table on Saturday evening on 22:22 - Dec 15 with 791 viewseireblue

Crikey, I see what you mean.

Can you imagine, PRP and ME would be more smug than a lyrical clad vegan on a bike.

Shudder.
Login to get fewer ads

Horrible feeling we're going to end up top of the table on Saturday evening on 22:27 - Dec 15 with 755 viewscatch74

Horrible feeling we're going to end up top of the table on Saturday evening on 22:22 - Dec 15 by eireblue

Crikey, I see what you mean.

Can you imagine, PRP and ME would be more smug than a lyrical clad vegan on a bike.

Shudder.

The scary thing is, there’s then 3 fairly easy fixtures until the Blue Action protest - that’s going to look a bit silly if we’re sitting pretty - with Bishop, Edwards, Norwood, Downes & KVY approaching returns.

Poll: Who are the Numbskulls?

Horrible feeling we're going to end up top of the table on Saturday evening on 22:28 - Dec 15 with 742 viewsTieDyedIn95

He'll change the side around we'll lose 3-0

Football League First Division / Premier League Champions (1): 1961—62 - Runners-up (2): 1980—81, 1981—82 Football League Second Division / EFL Championship Champions (3): 1960—61, 1967—68, 1991—92 - Play-off winners (1): 1999—2000 Football League Third Division / EFL League One Champions (2): 1953—54, 1956—57 - Southern League Champions (1): 1936—37 FA Cup Winners (1): 1977—78 - Texaco Cup Winners (1): 1972—73 UEFA Cup / UEFA Europa League Winners (1): 1980—81
Poll: Would you attend a socially distanced training ground protest?

Horrible feeling we're going to end up top of the table on Saturday evening on 22:31 - Dec 15 with 726 viewsBlueBadger

Horrible feeling we're going to end up top of the table on Saturday evening on 21:59 - Dec 15 by TheBoyBlue

I don't think Lambert (or Evans but we can't do without him now) is right for us and he has been pretty unlikeable lately. Tonight was as dreadful a win as I have known for us and I can say with as much certainty as one can be that we'll be battered on Saturday.

However, if Lambert takes us up on the back of beating the dross that mainly makes up this division in crap, narrow victories then I'll be delighted. Exhausted, but delighted.

...until we endure a season in the Championship that makes 18/19 look like 00/01.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Horrible feeling we're going to end up top of the table on Saturday evening on 22:40 - Dec 15 with 672 viewsTheBoyBlue

Horrible feeling we're going to end up top of the table on Saturday evening on 22:31 - Dec 15 by BlueBadger

...until we endure a season in the Championship that makes 18/19 look like 00/01.

I'm happy to cross that bridge if we get to it. First we just need to get up. I don't care how, although we really shouldn't be making as hard work of it as this.

Horrible feeling we're going to end up top of the table on Saturday evening on 22:42 - Dec 15 with 659 viewsclive_baker

A) Not happening

B) Why would that be a bad thing?

Poll: Will Boris Johnson be PM this time next week?
Blog: [Blog] Team Spirit Holds the Key

Horrible feeling we're going to end up top of the table on Saturday evening on 22:47 - Dec 15 with 632 viewsNthsuffolkblue

Horrible feeling we're going to end up top of the table on Saturday evening on 22:40 - Dec 15 by TheBoyBlue

I'm happy to cross that bridge if we get to it. First we just need to get up. I don't care how, although we really shouldn't be making as hard work of it as this.

Absolutely not. The short-term objective of getting back to the Championship should never override the longer term goal of being competitive in the Championship.

Wycombe were happy to get up and then scrap to try to stay up. If we go up in no better state (indeed a far worse one) than when we came down, we are still in the same mess Hurst left us in. We need to be using this level as a chance to build a team and style that will be effective in the Championship. The Sheffield United, Leeds, Southampton, Blackburn model rather than Wycombe, Rotherham, Luton.

Poll: Is Jeremy Clarkson misogynistic, racist or plain nasty?
Blog: [Blog] Ghostbusters

Horrible feeling we're going to end up top of the table on Saturday evening on 22:57 - Dec 15 with 580 viewsTheBoyBlue

Horrible feeling we're going to end up top of the table on Saturday evening on 22:47 - Dec 15 by Nthsuffolkblue

Absolutely not. The short-term objective of getting back to the Championship should never override the longer term goal of being competitive in the Championship.

Wycombe were happy to get up and then scrap to try to stay up. If we go up in no better state (indeed a far worse one) than when we came down, we are still in the same mess Hurst left us in. We need to be using this level as a chance to build a team and style that will be effective in the Championship. The Sheffield United, Leeds, Southampton, Blackburn model rather than Wycombe, Rotherham, Luton.

If we don't go up then we're stuck in this division or lower for years, if not forever. If we go up, I think we stand a better chance of turning the club round. Players like Woolfy, Dozzell, Downes, Bishop, Dobra growing into Championship players with us, not others. Jackson maybe more comfortable and ready for that level. I'd still like Lambert gone, but not at the expense of the club spending the next few seasons bumming around in the Papa Johns Trophy playing other teams' youth teams, forgetting what the 3rd round of the FA Cup and attendances in four figures.

Nope, get us up and take it from there.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024