Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Non town related but what a story - Houllier 04:39 - Dec 16 with 693 viewschrismakin

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/55219725

Never be afraid to share your thoughts.
Poll: As TWTD polls influence Ashton.. what should he have for breakfast tomorrow?
Blog: We Need to Go Back to the Past to Go Forwards

Non town related but what a story - Houllier on 08:39 - Dec 16 with 567 viewsWacko

"He set about removing overbearing influences such as Paul Ince and Neil Ruddock from Liverpool's dressing room"

I'm sorry to say, but I wholeheartedly believe the same can be said about Chambers and Skuse. I totally appreciate their passion but sometimes too much passion and personality can be stifling to others trying to develop their own

Poll: Who would you rather see lose their job?

Non town related but what a story - Houllier on 22:15 - Dec 16 with 471 viewsBluedanW

Non town related but what a story - Houllier on 08:39 - Dec 16 by Wacko

"He set about removing overbearing influences such as Paul Ince and Neil Ruddock from Liverpool's dressing room"

I'm sorry to say, but I wholeheartedly believe the same can be said about Chambers and Skuse. I totally appreciate their passion but sometimes too much passion and personality can be stifling to others trying to develop their own

Sir Bobby done the same getting rid of Billy Baxter. Even coming to blows in the dressing room
Non town related but what a story - Houllier on 22:29 - Dec 16 with 443 viewsMVBlue

Some nice guys do win in Football with Houllier and Ranieri the examples of that. Good managers leave leagacies that can be built on by changing the foundations and that was said about what he did with Liverpool.

Poll: Whats the best league to watch outside of England?

Non town related but what a story - Houllier on 08:29 - Dec 17 with 370 viewsBryanPlug

Non town related but what a story - Houllier on 08:39 - Dec 16 by Wacko

[content removed at owner's request]

Poll: What should the status of a turntable lid be when playing records?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024