Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Note that Reading are playing from the back like Ipswich and 21:01 - Dec 16 with 1757 viewscarlisleaway

giving away a stupid goal.
Note that Reading are playing from the back like Ipswich and on 21:07 - Dec 16 with 1732 viewsBlueBadger

Ah. Technical Football.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Note that Reading are playing from the back like Ipswich and on 21:27 - Dec 16 with 1668 viewsstantheman

Note that Reading are playing from the back like Ipswich and on 21:07 - Dec 16 by BlueBadger

Ah. Technical Football.

It's the in thing you know. If you don't play that way you're a dinosaur.
Note that Reading are playing from the back like Ipswich and on 21:30 - Dec 16 with 1653 viewsgainsboroughblue

By that then, I deduce Nodge have scored.

Getting depressing looking out for their scores now.

Poll: Favourite Norwich Relegation?

Note that Reading are playing from the back like Ipswich and on 21:42 - Dec 16 with 1605 viewscarlisleaway

Note that Reading are playing from the back like Ipswich and on 21:30 - Dec 16 by gainsboroughblue

By that then, I deduce Nodge have scored.

Getting depressing looking out for their scores now.

Hate to say it, but Norwich look a very slick team. Passing the ball with confidence and not frightened to attack in force
Note that Reading are playing from the back like Ipswich and on 21:47 - Dec 16 with 1586 viewsMeadowlark

Another thread about our six fingered, carrott munching, slack jawed neighbours....

Why are you even watching that match? Then coming on here, and telling us, about it?
Note that Reading are playing from the back like Ipswich and on 22:02 - Dec 16 with 1450 viewsSpruceMoose

Note that Reading are playing from the back like Ipswich and on 21:47 - Dec 16 by Meadowlark

Another thread about our six fingered, carrott munching, slack jawed neighbours....

Why are you even watching that match? Then coming on here, and telling us, about it?

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

Note that Reading are playing from the back like Ipswich and on 22:21 - Dec 16 with 1287 viewsBlueBadger

Note that Reading are playing from the back like Ipswich and on 22:02 - Dec 16 by SpruceMoose

Presumably because you're calling the police because there's been a murder here?

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Note that Reading are playing from the back like Ipswich and on 22:37 - Dec 16 with 1174 viewsNthsuffolkblue

I noticed that their opposition had a full back prepared to run at them into their box and earns them a penalty. We have players capable of doing that but they seem to be under instruction to keep away from the opposition area.

Poll: Is Jeremy Clarkson misogynistic, racist or plain nasty?
Blog: [Blog] Ghostbusters

Login to get fewer ads

Note that Reading are playing from the back like Ipswich and on 09:49 - Dec 17 with 700 viewsDinDjarin

Note that Reading are playing from the back like Ipswich and on 22:37 - Dec 16 by Nthsuffolkblue

I noticed that their opposition had a full back prepared to run at them into their box and earns them a penalty. We have players capable of doing that but they seem to be under instruction to keep away from the opposition area.

Or injured.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024