Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Cost of running ITFC 04:10 - Dec 18 with 806 viewschrismakin

Just read the news piece about the NHS donation,

firstly well done ME

But what caught my eye was the season ticket figures.. £400,000 That's not a lot is it..

Doesn't even cover half the squads yearly wages does it? no wonder he wasn't happy with the EFL funding help

Never be afraid to share your thoughts.
Poll: As TWTD polls influence Ashton.. what should he have for breakfast tomorrow?
Blog: We Need to Go Back to the Past to Go Forwards

Cost of running ITFC on 07:55 - Dec 18 with 653 viewsBlueandTruesince82

Thats my fig of 400k but remember thats only sales pre May the something (9th was it)... what I don't know is how many season tickets that represents... suspect the info is out there somewhere if thats only a 1000 tickets we canmn multply that fig by 9.... if its 4500 by 2 etc... would love to know if anyone knows how many we sold by that point

Poll: Will Phil ever confirm we are actually close on a signing ever again

Cost of running ITFC on 08:22 - Dec 18 with 611 viewsDennyx4

That figure looks way off.

Lets estimate that the average season ticket is £400 multiplied by 9000 season tickets, that would equate to £3.6m.

Even if either of those figures are slightly different, it is certainly more than £400k.

However the majority pay by Direct Debit which may mean roughly £300k per month?
Cost of running ITFC on 08:32 - Dec 18 with 588 viewsHerbivore

It's revenue received by the 7th of May, which I imagine includes just one direct debit payment for those who pay for their season ticket in installments. It might not even include that as I seem to remember the May payment comes out a bit later. Season ticket revenue overall will be not far off ten times that £400k figure.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

Cost of running ITFC on 08:36 - Dec 18 with 580 viewsBlueandTruesince82

Cost of running ITFC on 08:22 - Dec 18 by Dennyx4

That figure looks way off.

Lets estimate that the average season ticket is £400 multiplied by 9000 season tickets, that would equate to £3.6m.

Even if either of those figures are slightly different, it is certainly more than £400k.

However the majority pay by Direct Debit which may mean roughly £300k per month?

I'm not saying the fig is all season tickets.... that's where we are trying to get to.

The 400k is reached because Evans has donated 20k to the NHS.... that 20k represents 5% of all season ticket sales before 9th May

So if 20k is 5% 40k would be 10% so 400k would be 100%...as I said on the original story I am more than happy for my maths to be corrected.... it was never my fave subject but I think thats close.

Obviously without knowing how many tickets were sold by that point we cant do the rest of the maths hence ad I say if thats only 1000 tickets that 400k needs to be multiplied by 9....if it's 4500 tickets it needs to be multiplied by 2..... even then we cant account for differ t price points, junior tickets etc so its always going to be a rough figure

Cost of running ITFC on 08:37 - Dec 18 with 579 viewsBryanPlug

[content removed at owner's request]

Poll: What should the status of a turntable lid be when playing records?

Cost of running ITFC on 08:38 - Dec 18 with 577 viewsBlueandTruesince82

Cost of running ITFC on 08:32 - Dec 18 by Herbivore

It's revenue received by the 7th of May, which I imagine includes just one direct debit payment for those who pay for their season ticket in installments. It might not even include that as I seem to remember the May payment comes out a bit later. Season ticket revenue overall will be not far off ten times that £400k figure.

Good point id missed that.... it's revenue revived not total sales value

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024