Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
TOMORROWS GAME IS OFF 13:01 - Dec 18 with 2751 viewsSitfcB

[Post edited 18 Dec 2020 13:03]

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

GAME OFF on 13:02 - Dec 18 with 2261 viewsmarchy

Bullet dodged.
exactly... on 13:06 - Dec 18 with 2199 viewsunstableblue

GAME OFF on 13:02 - Dec 18 by marchy

Bullet dodged.

.... playing like we did Tuesday, would have got stuffed.

Different gravy if we play them with Downes, KVY, Edwards, Norwood and/or Bishop in the side.... completely different proposition

Poll: How many points will Town get from 5 (Wat, Boro, Hull, Cov, Hudd)?

TOMORROWS GAME IS OFF on 13:07 - Dec 18 with 2186 viewssnudge27

I still can't get my head around this.

We've had Covid cases within the club, and we've managed to test the rest of the playing squad, confirm that they didn't have the virus, and get on with it without having to postpone any matches.

Other clubs end up in the same circumstances yet seem free to postpone matches with gay abandon. It doesn't make sense.

Poll: Who is the best Lord?

TOMORROWS GAME IS OFF on 13:09 - Dec 18 with 2150 viewsElderGrizzly

on 01:00 - Jan 1 by

Interesting that they cancelled with one positive test, but we didn’t when Jackson did?
exactly... on 13:09 - Dec 18 with 2142 viewsElderGrizzly

exactly... on 13:06 - Dec 18 by unstableblue

Different gravy if we play them with Downes, KVY, Edwards, Norwood and/or Bishop in the side.... completely different proposition

We might even have a new manager by then :)
TOMORROWS GAME IS OFF on 13:14 - Dec 18 with 2098 viewsBloomBlue

TOMORROWS GAME IS OFF on 13:07 - Dec 18 by snudge27

We've had Covid cases within the club, and we've managed to test the rest of the playing squad, confirm that they didn't have the virus, and get on with it without having to postpone any matches.

Other clubs end up in the same circumstances yet seem free to postpone matches with gay abandon. It doesn't make sense.

Must admit that's also confusing me unless they had lots of players test positive.
TOMORROWS GAME IS OFF on 13:14 - Dec 18 with 2097 viewssnudge27

TOMORROWS GAME IS OFF on 13:09 - Dec 18 by ElderGrizzly

Interesting that they cancelled with one positive test, but we didn’t when Jackson did?

It makes me wonder if they'd have still called off the match if they hadn't just been placed into Tier 3 and had been allowed to have fans in the stadium...

exactly... on 13:14 - Dec 18 with 2092 viewsBlueBadger

exactly... on 13:06 - Dec 18 by unstableblue

We'll still be stuffed, just in marginally less humiliating a fashion?

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Login to get fewer ads

TOMORROWS GAME IS OFF on 13:14 - Dec 18 with 2093 viewsIpswichKnight

We should be awarded a 4-0 victory then for them failing to fulfill a fixture 😉
TOMORROWS GAME IS OFF on 13:14 - Dec 18 with 2092 viewsElderGrizzly

TOMORROWS GAME IS OFF on 13:14 - Dec 18 by snudge27

It makes me wonder if they'd have still called off the match if they hadn't just been placed into Tier 3 and had been allowed to have fans in the stadium...

All I can think of is Jackson was injured so not mixing with first team squad
TOMORROWS GAME IS OFF on 13:14 - Dec 18 with 2097 viewsIllinoisblue

Actually quite glad in a way. It’s exhausting watch us and I’d like a day off from rage tweeting about ITFC.

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

TOMORROWS GAME IS OFF on 13:15 - Dec 18 with 2087 viewshoppy

Had we just been moved into Tier 3 at the time, and therefore not be able to allow fans in to the ground to give us an advantage?

I know it's uncanny and a massive coincidence...

Poll: Which Which nickname for ITFC do you prefer? poll do you prefer?
Blog: Graphical Blog: I Feel the Need...

TOMORROWS GAME IS OFF on 13:27 - Dec 18 with 2015 viewsParisBlue

So we have a Saturday off and a week before the next. Just like an international break.

We know what that means...

Libraries gave us power
Poll: Which position in the table will we be after Saturday?

TOMORROWS GAME IS OFF on 13:52 - Dec 18 with 1934 viewsHerbivore

Buys Lambert more time, sadly.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

TOMORROWS GAME IS OFF on 13:55 - Dec 18 with 1923 viewsmarchy

A malaise is sweeping through the club, players can't keep fit, fixtures can't be competitively played and it's best everyone keeps their distance for the sake of their health.

In other news, Peterborough have got the 'rona.
TOMORROWS GAME IS OFF on 14:52 - Dec 18 with 1789 viewspointofblue

And why can Peterborough call this match off yet Sunderland were left scrabbling for youngsters to fulfil their midweek fixture?

Poll: Who would you play at right centre back on Saturday?

TOMORROWS GAME IS OFF on 15:56 - Dec 18 with 1667 viewsquirkie

Posh could have started an eleven with a 2nd string and would have still been a nice easy 3 pts for them.

Strange one.

Poll: How long will we be in League One/League Two from next season?

TOMORROWS GAME IS OFF on 16:04 - Dec 18 with 1643 viewsstrikalite

TOMORROWS GAME IS OFF on 15:56 - Dec 18 by quirkie

Posh could have started an eleven with a 2nd string and would have still been a nice easy 3 pts for them.

Strange one.

Posh saying other players have symptoms too...so if enough have symptoms they can postpone?
TOMORROWS GAME IS OFF on 16:17 - Dec 18 with 1597 viewssnudge27

TOMORROWS GAME IS OFF on 16:04 - Dec 18 by strikalite

Posh saying other players have symptoms too...so if enough have symptoms they can postpone?

Seemingly so...

Eight first-teamers out with Covid - postponement
Eight first-teamers out with knack - suck it up and play the youths

TOMORROWS GAME IS OFF on 18:44 - Dec 18 with 1466 viewsSuffolkPOSH

TOMORROWS GAME IS OFF on 14:52 - Dec 18 by pointofblue

And why can Peterborough call this match off yet Sunderland were left scrabbling for youngsters to fulfil their midweek fixture?

On the EFL on Quest show said that the EFL would have agreed to Sunderland postponing the game but had not heard from the club and Sunderland claim that as they had not heard from the EFL they played a weakened team in fear that they would be penalised if they did not play the game.

#EFLinfailedorganisationalshocker
TOMORROWS GAME IS OFF on 19:01 - Dec 18 with 1423 viewsjontysnut

TOMORROWS GAME IS OFF on 13:14 - Dec 18 by IpswichKnight

We should be awarded a 4-0 victory then for them failing to fulfill a fixture 😉

Bath and Exeter have had to call games off in the rugby European Cup and their opponents have been awarded a 28-0 win. Different timetables involved but it does sharpen the mind a bit.
TOMORROWS GAME IS OFF on 19:06 - Dec 18 with 1415 viewsSuffolkPOSH

I'm humoured by the many Ipswich fans predicting a heavy defeat and easy win for the Posh because many Posh fans were stating that if we got a draw it would be a good result. Basically at this moment it would have been a game between to poor teams. Ipswich have an appauling record against top half teams but have managed to get wins against lower teams even if in many of those games they were lucky i.e Plymouth, Shrewsbury, etc. Posh's recent form has also been awful and apparantley we were very lucky to get a point against MK Dons in midweek as they were the much better team.

So who would have won a game inwhich both set of fans were predicting there team would lose ???. Or would it have been a bore draw, there's been a few of those between Ipswich & Posh in recent years. I can understand why both teams are happy the game has been postponed hoping for better times, Ipswich hoping for certain players get fit and Posh hoping to hit some form.

It will be interesting to see how far each team drops once the 6th, 7th, & 8th teams have played their games in hand as it could see both Ipswich & Posh outside of the playoffs.
TOMORROWS GAME IS OFF on 19:30 - Dec 18 with 1357 viewsHerbivore

TOMORROWS GAME IS OFF on 19:06 - Dec 18 by SuffolkPOSH

I'm humoured by the many Ipswich fans predicting a heavy defeat and easy win for the Posh because many Posh fans were stating that if we got a draw it would be a good result. Basically at this moment it would have been a game between to poor teams. Ipswich have an appauling record against top half teams but have managed to get wins against lower teams even if in many of those games they were lucky i.e Plymouth, Shrewsbury, etc. Posh's recent form has also been awful and apparantley we were very lucky to get a point against MK Dons in midweek as they were the much better team.

So who would have won a game inwhich both set of fans were predicting there team would lose ???. Or would it have been a bore draw, there's been a few of those between Ipswich & Posh in recent years. I can understand why both teams are happy the game has been postponed hoping for better times, Ipswich hoping for certain players get fit and Posh hoping to hit some form.

It will be interesting to see how far each team drops once the 6th, 7th, & 8th teams have played their games in hand as it could see both Ipswich & Posh outside of the playoffs.

You would have won, mate. No matter how crap you think you are, we're worse.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

TOMORROWS GAME IS OFF on 19:48 - Dec 18 with 1305 viewsClareBlue

TOMORROWS GAME IS OFF on 13:14 - Dec 18 by Illinoisblue

Actually quite glad in a way. It’s exhausting watch us and I’d like a day off from rage tweeting about ITFC.

yes, agree. A weekend without the emotional stress is fine by me

If it benefits us in getting a couple of players back then all good
TOMORROWS GAME IS OFF on 20:39 - Dec 18 with 728 viewsBlueBadger

TOMORROWS GAME IS OFF on 19:06 - Dec 18 by SuffolkPOSH

Seriously mate, we're utter dogsh1t. You deffo would have beat us.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024