Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Mike Pence had the COVID vaccine live on TV 13:41 - Dec 18 with 658 viewsdavblue

And ‘didn’t feel a thing’ who would have thought a prick not feeling a prick shocker.

Good to see the government and their cronies are getting priority jabs though.
Mike Pence had the COVID vaccine live on TV on 13:43 - Dec 18 with 644 viewsSpruceMoose

He just closed his eyes and thought of mother.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

Mike Pence had the COVID vaccine live on TV on 13:50 - Dec 18 with 617 viewsSuperKieranMcKenna

I wonder what Bill Gates will do now he controls Mike Pence?
Mike Pence had the COVID vaccine live on TV on 13:51 - Dec 18 with 616 viewsSpruceMoose

Mike Pence had the COVID vaccine live on TV on 13:50 - Dec 18 by SuperKieranMcKenna

I wonder what Bill Gates will do now he controls Mike Pence?

Hopefully upgrade him from Windows 1832 and bring his views up to date with the modern world. Or give him the old blue screen treatment. Either/Or.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

Mike Pence had the COVID vaccine live on TV on 14:40 - Dec 18 with 564 viewsSaleAway

to be fair - if they gave the priority jabs to the low paid factory workers, they'd be accused of using them as guinea pigs. I think its important for uptake for high profile people to be seen to be taking the vaccine.

Poll: Which is less impressive?
Blog: Phoenix From the Flames

Mike Pence had the COVID vaccine live on TV on 15:17 - Dec 18 with 539 viewsChurchman

Mike Pence had the COVID vaccine live on TV on 13:43 - Dec 18 by SpruceMoose

He just closed his eyes and thought of mother.

Whose mother? Trumps?? I’d rather not imagine that...
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024