Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Boris you are a !?!!??!!!!! 20:18 - Dec 19 with 6013 viewsFrimleyBlue

Wife's in bits. Father in law. Brain tumour could be last Christmas. Can't see him. Along with mother in-law

But if I sold houses I could show strangers around that house all day.

You are a !!!??!(!+!?!+!!(+!

Waka waka eh eh
Poll: We've had Kuqi v Pablo.. so Broadhead or Celina?
Blog: Marcus Evans Needs Our Support Not to Be Hounded Out

Boris you are a !?!!??!!!!! on 20:23 - Dec 19 with 3681 viewswaveneyblue

There's rules for the masses. But sometimes situations are outside the rules. See them, its important. I truly believe the rules are there for the right reasons, this isn't one of them. Hope it goes ok for you and yours
Boris you are a !?!!??!!!!! on 20:26 - Dec 19 with 3641 viewsNthsuffolkblue

If father-in-law is receiving treatment and there is any risk at all that you have the virus, it would not have been wise seeing him regardless of the rules.

I hope you can do something so that you get to see him in as safe a way as possible but this Christmas is going to be far from ordinary for all of us.

I hope father-in-law responds well to treatment and gets to celebrate Christmas with you in much more normal times in the future.

Poll: Is Jeremy Clarkson misogynistic, racist or plain nasty?
Blog: [Blog] Ghostbusters

Boris you are a !?!!??!!!!! on 20:27 - Dec 19 with 3633 viewsFixed_It

Boris you are a !?!!??!!!!! on 20:23 - Dec 19 by waveneyblue

There's rules for the masses. But sometimes situations are outside the rules. See them, its important. I truly believe the rules are there for the right reasons, this isn't one of them. Hope it goes ok for you and yours

I agree. One size does not fit all. Do what is right for you and your situation. Don't have regrets. Whatever was said today does not make seeing them any more risky than it was this morning.

Ready! Steady! Cook!
Poll: Club v. Country - which comes first for you?

Boris you are a !?!!??!!!!! on 20:39 - Dec 19 with 3523 viewsstantheman

Can't you get tested or something. I suppose it's where they and you live.
Boris you are a !?!!??!!!!! on 20:42 - Dec 19 with 3503 viewsBlue12345

Just go see him if you all decide that is right. These rules are meant for the average person however there are occasions when it’s morally not the right thing to do.

All the best abs thoughts are with you
Boris you are a !?!!??!!!!! on 20:45 - Dec 19 with 3467 viewsSarge

Boris you are a !?!!??!!!!! on 20:27 - Dec 19 by Fixed_It

I agree. One size does not fit all. Do what is right for you and your situation. Don't have regrets. Whatever was said today does not make seeing them any more risky than it was this morning.

Thirded.

I’m not spending Christmas completely by myself because the Tories sent everyone to uni to cream off housing fees, because some employers are too stubborn to keep working from home, because it’s impossible to keep schoolkids distant from each other and because people are hanging around outside kebab shops and street corners. Those are what’s driving this, not having one extra person at the dinner table. Do what you need to do.
Boris you are a !?!!??!!!!! on 21:08 - Dec 19 with 3341 viewsIllinoisblue

Incredibly, just saw a comment on FB saying “poor Boris his got this to deal with as well as Brexit. Poor thing. Always thought his a wolly but he was our wolly”. Errors reproduced here from the original.

The more information we have available the more stupid the simpletons become. Ffs.

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

Boris you are a !?!!??!!!!! on 21:26 - Dec 19 with 3240 viewsStokieBlue

Boris you are a !?!!??!!!!! on 20:45 - Dec 19 by Sarge

Thirded.

I’m not spending Christmas completely by myself because the Tories sent everyone to uni to cream off housing fees, because some employers are too stubborn to keep working from home, because it’s impossible to keep schoolkids distant from each other and because people are hanging around outside kebab shops and street corners. Those are what’s driving this, not having one extra person at the dinner table. Do what you need to do.

The thing is, if everyone in the country has this attitude it is exactly what is driving the spread. In fact I believe that spread inside houses was listed as one of the primary vectors.

The virus has also changed significantly since a lot of those rules were made. Context is important.

SB

Avatar - IC410 - Tadpoles Nebula

Login to get fewer ads

Boris you are a !?!!??!!!!! on 21:31 - Dec 19 with 3199 views26_Paz

I’ll happily finish your sentence for you. He’s a f@cking c@nt

The Paz Man

Boris you are a !?!!??!!!!! on 21:34 - Dec 19 with 3183 viewsJamestownPrince

Boris you are a !?!!??!!!!! on 20:27 - Dec 19 by Fixed_It

I live in a tier 3 area, parents live 200 miles away in tier 2. Both are elderly and Dad has Stage 4 Leukemia. I have seen them once since February and I'm not sure how long my Dad can last for...it might be til the Autumn, it might be rather less.

I have had Covid 8 weeks ago (joys of teaching) so I am going to visit in a "Caring role" for a week - I have stuff they need done in the house, money and similar things to sort, this is all providing my trains run.

Please do what is right for you, there are loopholes there for a reason.
Boris you are a !?!!??!!!!! on 21:38 - Dec 19 with 3162 viewseireblue

Boris you are a !?!!??!!!!! on 21:31 - Dec 19 by 26_Paz

Tut, tut Paz Man, why such foul language for your Prime Minister. As a bastion for decency in language, what has irked you so much?
Boris you are a !?!!??!!!!! on 21:39 - Dec 19 with 3157 viewsJ2BLUE

Go and see him. Isolate first. All get tested if possible before you go, and then go, with no shame.

Just do it quietly and don't tell people in the real world.

I said something on the other thread like people shouldn't use the majority doing the right thing to justify them doing the wrong thing as it's selfish. I wasn't talking about situations like this. Take every precaution possible and go. Double up on your masks, isolate immediately and get a rapid test if possible. Then take a bloody big bottle of whiskey with you and have a good Christmas.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Boris you are a !?!!??!!!!! on 21:40 - Dec 19 with 3139 viewsBlueBadger

Disgraceful abusive piling on here.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Boris you are a !?!!??!!!!! on 21:44 - Dec 19 with 3112 viewsRyorry

Boris you are a !?!!??!!!!! on 21:38 - Dec 19 by eireblue

Tut, tut Paz Man, why such foul language for your Prime Minister. As a bastion for decency in language, what has irked you so much?

Might be wrong, but suspect it's more to do with him reaching for a disguise in light of the last few pages on the JRM thread ...

Poll: Why can't/don't we protest like the French do? 🤔

Boris you are a !?!!??!!!!! on 21:46 - Dec 19 with 3077 viewsBlueBadger

Boris you are a !?!!??!!!!! on 21:44 - Dec 19 by Ryorry

Might be wrong, but suspect it's more to do with him reaching for a disguise in light of the last few pages on the JRM thread ...

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.

Boris you are a !?!!??!!!!! on 21:47 - Dec 19 with 3058 views26_Paz

My god you’re boring

The Paz Man

Boris you are a !?!!??!!!!! on 21:50 - Dec 19 with 3054 viewsBlueBadger

Boris you are a !?!!??!!!!! on 21:47 - Dec 19 by 26_Paz

My god you’re boring

A little politeness please, debate properly without resorting to mindless abuse.

Boris you are a !?!!??!!!!! on 21:51 - Dec 19 with 3044 viewsStenvict

This is what I don't understand with people. You're now not seeing your family because of the rules, rather than because you may spread the virus to them. If you were worries about spreading it before, you wouldn't have been seeing your family. If you're not worried about spreading it, just see your family.

Poll: What will be announced first?

Boris you are a !?!!??!!!!! on 21:53 - Dec 19 with 3016 viewsfactual_blue

If you go, be careful. You might find you're having to justify your movements once the 'stay home order' is in place.

I really don't know what I'd do in your situation; it's an impossible situation. All the best whatever you decide.

Perhaps just channel your inner dominic cummings.

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

Boris you are a !?!!??!!!!! on 21:58 - Dec 19 with 2957 viewsSpruceMoose

Typical Tory Boy. It only becomes a problem when it impacts you.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

Boris you are a !?!!??!!!!! on 21:59 - Dec 19 with 2941 viewsSpruceMoose

Bingo!

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

Boris you are a !?!!??!!!!! on 22:04 - Dec 19 with 2905 viewseastangliaisblue

Finally realised he's a f@cking c@nt for false promises about Brexit, sh1tshow handling of the Covid pandemic, cronyism with said pandemic, voting against giving school meals out of term time, etc, etc.......or he's stopping you from your Christmas plans?
[Post edited 19 Dec 2020 22:09]
Boris you are a !?!!??!!!!! on 22:05 - Dec 19 with 2901 viewsFoD_Blue

Boris you are a !?!!??!!!!! on 21:58 - Dec 19 by SpruceMoose

Typical Tory Boy. It only becomes a problem when it impacts you.

Brilliant! another thread turning into the same old people throwing the same old insults at each other.
Please can you try to not make every single thread deteriorate into your own personal battlezone? It makes reading the forums somewhat tedious.

Sorry SpuceMoose this is not aimed at your personally, but others too.
Boris you are a !?!!??!!!!! on 22:06 - Dec 19 with 2882 viewsBlueBadger

Boris you are a !?!!??!!!!! on 22:05 - Dec 19 by FoD_Blue

Brilliant! another thread turning into the same old people throwing the same old insults at each other.
Please can you try to not make every single thread deteriorate into your own personal battlezone? It makes reading the forums somewhat tedious.

Sorry SpuceMoose this is not aimed at your personally, but others too.

Only one person in this thread throwing abusive posts about...

Boris you are a !?!!??!!!!! on 22:06 - Dec 19 with 2870 viewsMelford

Dragging TWTD into the gutter since 2009
Poll: What do you call this site?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024