Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Parents: how are you keeping Christmas fun this year? 09:28 - Dec 22 with 725 viewsgiant_stow

Not being able to to see people is really taking its toll. If I'm not careful, my ugly mood is gonna bring everyone down and we'll just end up on the xbox all day slowly going crazy. Keep trying to think of fun creative stuff, but coming up blank.

Has anyone ever looked at their own postings for last day or so? Oh my... so sorry. Was Ullaa
Poll: A clasmate tells your son their going to beat him up in the playground after sch

Parents: how are you keeping Christmas fun this year? on 09:30 - Dec 22 with 719 viewshype313

I suppose it depends on ages, I have a 6 and 3 year old and they are quite easily entertained, I should imagine the older the child the more "I'm bored" cries start to grate!

Stick on the 78 cup final, that should cheer the whole family up, and then pretend it's 1978.

Edit, sorry Ulla, maybe the Milk cup from the mid eighties for you?
[Post edited 22 Dec 2020 9:34]

Poll: Simpson - Keep, Sell or Loan

Parents: how are you keeping Christmas fun this year? on 09:37 - Dec 22 with 688 viewsgiant_stow

Parents: how are you keeping Christmas fun this year? on 09:30 - Dec 22 by hype313

I suppose it depends on ages, I have a 6 and 3 year old and they are quite easily entertained, I should imagine the older the child the more "I'm bored" cries start to grate!

Stick on the 78 cup final, that should cheer the whole family up, and then pretend it's 1978.

It's just getting him off the xbox really. Being honest, the worst bit is that him being on there is all too easy. Slowly rotting.

Has anyone ever looked at their own postings for last day or so? Oh my... so sorry. Was Ullaa
Poll: A clasmate tells your son their going to beat him up in the playground after sch

Parents: how are you keeping Christmas fun this year? on 09:51 - Dec 22 with 661 viewsJ2BLUE

Parents: how are you keeping Christmas fun this year? on 09:30 - Dec 22 by hype313

That was superbly played. Take a bow son.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Parents: how are you keeping Christmas fun this year? on 09:53 - Dec 22 with 660 viewsStokieBlue

Parents: how are you keeping Christmas fun this year? on 09:37 - Dec 22 by giant_stow

It's just getting him off the xbox really. Being honest, the worst bit is that him being on there is all too easy. Slowly rotting.

You can just tell him he's not allowed on the XBox?

You're the parent, he's the child.

Then just play some games, watch some Xmas films, have loads of food and the adults can have wine and all is well.

SB

Avatar - IC410 - Tadpoles Nebula

Parents: how are you keeping Christmas fun this year? on 10:01 - Dec 22 with 642 viewsgiant_stow

No worries - didn't even notice that bit in my fug!

Parents: how are you keeping Christmas fun this year? on 10:03 - Dec 22 with 638 viewsfooters

Tell them to sit down and shut up or you'll put them in a big box full of spiders.

footers QC - Prosecution Barrister, Hasketon Law Chambers
Poll: Battle of the breakfast potato... who wins?

Parents: how are you keeping Christmas fun this year? on 10:03 - Dec 22 with 639 viewsGuthrum

Parents: how are you keeping Christmas fun this year? on 09:37 - Dec 22 by giant_stow

Board games. Like XBox, but sociable.

But go and get something better than Monopoly.

Good Lord! Whatever is it?
Poll: McCarthy: A More Nuanced Poll
Blog: [Blog] For Those Panicking About the Lack of Transfer Activity

Parents: how are you keeping Christmas fun this year? on 10:04 - Dec 22 with 637 viewsgiant_stow

Parents: how are you keeping Christmas fun this year? on 09:53 - Dec 22 by StokieBlue

Then just play some games, watch some Xmas films, have loads of food and the adults can have wine and all is well.

SB

We can get him off it, it's just that he seems to enjoy nothing else - literally. The funny thing is, I think he's actually *very* bored with it.but needs help to understand that, and we're coming up short on that.

Probably just in a gloomy funk and venting.

Login to get fewer ads

Parents: how are you keeping Christmas fun this year? on 10:09 - Dec 22 with 617 viewsvapour_trail

Parents: how are you keeping Christmas fun this year? on 09:53 - Dec 22 by StokieBlue

SB

This.

Playstation staying off on Christmas Day at ours. We’ve built a menu for a few days with ours including all the treats and snacks. Will eat, play games, maybe a movie, decent walk after lunch. No grandparents or cousins to keep them amused this year but they’ll get into it.

Trailing vapour since 1999.
Poll: Should Gav and Phil limiti the number of polls?

Parents: how are you keeping Christmas fun this year? on 10:20 - Dec 22 with 569 viewsgiant_stow

Parents: how are you keeping Christmas fun this year? on 10:09 - Dec 22 by vapour_trail

This.

Playstation staying off on Christmas Day at ours. We’ve built a menu for a few days with ours including all the treats and snacks. Will eat, play games, maybe a movie, decent walk after lunch. No grandparents or cousins to keep them amused this year but they’ll get into it.

Like the sound of the menu of activities and treats - think nippers like a bit of predictability innit.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024