Quantcast
Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Merry Christmas to ALL members of the TWTD family 13:53 - Dec 24 with 668 viewsGlasgowBlue

As recent events have shown, we are better together than divided. Enjoy the festive period and here’s to a far happier 2021. Free Phil Ham!

See you all next year xx

“A man must be excessively stupid, as well as uncharitable, who believes that there is no virtue but on his own side, and that there are not men as honest as himself who may differ from him in political principles”.
Poll: The best ever Ipswich Strike partnership
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

Merry Christmas to ALL members of the TWTD family on 13:55 - Dec 24 with 647 viewsDebsyAngel

Merry Christmas, GB. Have a good a one as you can xx

Merry Christmas to ALL members of the TWTD family on 13:57 - Dec 24 with 634 viewsCoastalblue

Agree, Merry Christmas all.

No idea when I began here, was a very long time ago. Previously known as Spirit_of_81. Love cheese, hate the colour of it, this is why it requires some blue in it.
Poll: If someone promised you promotion next season, would you think

Merry Christmas to ALL members of the TWTD family on 14:06 - Dec 24 with 615 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

STFUQ....

"They break our legs and tell us to be grateful when they offer us crutches."
Poll: 2 up top?

Merry Christmas to ALL members of the TWTD family on 14:10 - Dec 24 with 603 viewstractordownsouth

Merry Christmas Glassers and to all of the TWTD massive

Poll: Preferred Lambert replacement?
Blog: Season Preview 2015/16

Merry Christmas to ALL members of the TWTD family on 14:23 - Dec 24 with 577 viewsfooters

Merry Christmas to ALL members of the TWTD family on 13:55 - Dec 24 by DebsyAngel

Merry Christmas, GB. Have a good a one as you can xx

Merry Christmas to you all, even the right-wing lunatics.

The first Baileys has just been poured and it's all downhill from here. Cheers!

footers QC - Prosecution Barrister, Hasketon Law Chambers
Poll: Do you like Mick and do you like Marmite?

Merry Christmas to ALL members of the TWTD family on 14:29 - Dec 24 with 557 viewsKeno

And you glasses

Poll: Why would you like to see Paul Lambert succeed?
Blog: [Blog] My World Cup Reflections

Merry Christmas to ALL members of the TWTD family on 14:51 - Dec 24 with 530 viewsBluebell

Agreed Glassers.

I have not posted much this year but have a read of the forum most days.

Merry Christmas to all of you!

Here's hoping that in 2021 we get rid of Covid ( and Lambert ) and life and football returns to how it used to be.

Merry Christmas to ALL members of the TWTD family on 15:32 - Dec 24 with 479 viewsElmswell_Blue

Thanks Glassers. Same to you and everyone on the board.
Login to get fewer ads

Merry Christmas to ALL members of the TWTD family on 15:34 - Dec 24 with 469 viewsBluefish

Merry Christmas Glassers and all of TWTD

Free PHam

LAMBERT OUT

Poll: Where will we finish now that we have a proper manager?
Blog: [Blog] Long Live King George

Merry Christmas to ALL members of the TWTD family on 19:14 - Dec 24 with 413 viewsGeoffSentence

Happy Christmas GB.

And all you other w@nkers.

Out damned scot Out I say
Poll: Is 'Die Hard' a Christmas Film?

Merry Christmas to ALL members of the TWTD family on 19:36 - Dec 24 with 392 viewsThe_Flashing_Smile

Merry Christmas and a happy new tier.

Love Dollers, Mrs. Dollers and Dollers The Cat.

Merry Christmas to ALL members of the TWTD family on 20:20 - Dec 24 with 364 viewsChurchman

Merry Christmas all!

Merry Christmas to ALL members of the TWTD family on 20:41 - Dec 24 with 354 viewsStokieBlue

Merry Christmas everyone.

SB

“You may not feel outstandingly robust, but if you are an average-sized adult you will contain within your modest frame no less than 7 X 10^18 joules of potential energy—enough to explode with the force of thirty very large hydrogen bombs, assuming you knew how to liberate it and really wished to make a point."

Merry Christmas to ALL members of the TWTD family on 21:06 - Dec 24 with 328 viewsjonbull88

Merry Christmas all

Merry Christmas to ALL members of the TWTD family on 21:08 - Dec 24 with 322 viewsJ2BLUE

Merry Christmas all.

Poll: Would you vote Labour to avoid a Boris led government?

Merry Christmas to ALL members of the TWTD family on 21:59 - Dec 24 with 294 viewsMach_foreignBlue

All the best to every Blue and your loved ones.

Glassers I've had a pleasure to watch my last Town game up to now standing next to you at Blackpool. Yes, Blackpool away on Feb 29th this year. Badly miss away days, I really do !

Merry Christmas to ALL members of the TWTD family on 22:11 - Dec 24 with 274 viewsVic

Happy Christmas GB and all the TWTD family.

Free the TWTD one

Poll: Right now, who would you rather have as Prime Minister?

Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2021