Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Time for me to say happy Xmas 00:13 - Dec 25 with 647 viewspistonbroke

Some of my posts may sound contrversional excuse the spelling to some , but that’s life , we all have different opinions , hope everyone keeps safe not only over the Xmas period , but over the coming new year as well , it’s been a cr ap year , so let’s all have a drink over the next few days , thank our lucky stars that we are still here ready to rant and argue over certain posts , lol , good luck and good health all
Time for me to say happy Xmas on 00:32 - Dec 25 with 604 viewsjeera

There is nothing wrong with sharing an opinion.

The problems begin when people push opinions based on nothing other than their gut feelings. At the end of the day, on any given matter, only facts count.

I'm not referring to you, or even the forum, but the world in general seems to have gone mad the past year with nonsense taking the place of truth in so many quarters.

If I could wish for anything come the new year, it would be for people to research their views a little more before making assumptions and sharing misinformation.

I would also urge people to not be afraid to ask questions. That's how we learn.

There is no shame if we do not understand something, in asking someone who does. That's what other people are for.

All the best. Keep yourself and your family as safe as possible.

Poll: Xmas dinner: Yorkshires or not?

Time for me to say happy Xmas on 00:36 - Dec 25 with 595 viewspistonbroke

Time for me to say happy Xmas on 00:32 - Dec 25 by jeera

There is nothing wrong with sharing an opinion.

The problems begin when people push opinions based on nothing other than their gut feelings. At the end of the day, on any given matter, only facts count.

I'm not referring to you, or even the forum, but the world in general seems to have gone mad the past year with nonsense taking the place of truth in so many quarters.

If I could wish for anything come the new year, it would be for people to research their views a little more before making assumptions and sharing misinformation.

I would also urge people to not be afraid to ask questions. That's how we learn.

There is no shame if we do not understand something, in asking someone who does. That's what other people are for.

All the best. Keep yourself and your family as safe as possible.

And you jeera , have a good safe Xmas and new year
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024