Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Happy Christmas to all 20:18 - Dec 25 with 602 viewshoppy

Hope everyone is having a good day!

After the year we’ve had, it’s been a bit different. It was a lot later in the day that I made my usual trip to the cemetery, and Yasmin came with me today. It struck me that there seemed to be more people there than I recall seeing before... whether that was the time of day I went I don’t know - possibly, but I did wonder if some of them were perhaps experiencing it for the first time after losing loved ones this year due to covid... I could’ve been amongst those, visiting not only our little boy, CT this year, but thankfully the NHS prevented that from being the case!

Anyway... I won’t make this a long rambling post... but as it’s probably my only serious post of the year, I will just say thank you to everyone on here that has been so supportive over this year, especially when KJ was in hospital (big shout to Lagos for the shopping trips for caviar etc he did for us)... and to everyone for messages etc. It’s times like that show what a special place this is (as also shown in Newcy’s post earlier too!

Thank you TWTD, and a very merry Christmas to all... without Boxing Day footy spoiling it as it would probably have done!

Poll: Which Which nickname for ITFC do you prefer? poll do you prefer?
Blog: Graphical Blog: I Feel the Need...

Happy Christmas to all on 21:34 - Dec 25 with 539 viewsjeera

Best wishes to you and the crew fella.

Poll: Xmas dinner: Yorkshires or not?

Happy Christmas to all on 21:39 - Dec 25 with 533 viewshoppy

Happy Christmas to all on 21:34 - Dec 25 by jeera

Best wishes to you and the crew fella.

Cheers buddy.

Poll: Which Which nickname for ITFC do you prefer? poll do you prefer?
Blog: Graphical Blog: I Feel the Need...

Happy Christmas to all on 22:19 - Dec 25 with 495 viewsKeno

Happy Christmas to all on 21:39 - Dec 25 by hoppy

Cheers buddy.

Nice one hoppy

Love to KJ

Poll: Should Hoppy renew his season ticket
Blog: [Blog] My World Cup Reflections

Happy Christmas to all on 23:57 - Dec 25 with 452 viewsLesta_Tractor

Well, our Xmas day fitted nicely with the rest of 2020...

Father in law works shifts and his relief arrived three hours late, so cold roast and presents opened past 9pm, still it was lovely to spend time with them and I enjoyed a few g+ts with the MIL.

1:23:47, 38:26
Poll: What is more important to you?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024