Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Heavens above 18:20 - Dec 26 with 825 viewsgainsboroughblue

Arsenal 2 up.

Poll: Favourite Norwich Relegation?

Heavens above on 18:53 - Dec 26 with 784 viewsAce_High1

Surprising but then you think about it they have dropped a lot of the old has been dross that should be no where near a club like Arsenal.

Willian
Luiz
Pepe

It never works when they play Auba with Lacazette so better they play one or the other.

There are still a number such As Elney and Ghaka (good goal aside) who are not good enough.
[Post edited 26 Dec 2020 18:54]
Heavens above on 18:56 - Dec 26 with 767 viewsSE1blue

Chelsea's crossing has been awful and their midfield has not shown up.

Blog: D-I-V-O-R-C-E

Technical combined with more energy and aggression means the ‘worst’... on 19:06 - Dec 26 with 743 viewsunstableblue

... side wins

Big injury blows for Arsenal pre-match. Chelsea the better side on paper by some way.

But Arsenal have just turned up! Want it more, technically and tactically drilled into how to exploit Chelsea (e g load James). Energy and aggressive

Please watch Town

Poll: How many points will Town get from 5 (Wat, Boro, Hull, Cov, Hudd)?

Heavens above on 20:17 - Dec 26 with 652 viewsFtnfwest

Was quite please they won although the penalty VAR review was, as it often is, a bit bizarre. They kept looking at the player clearly diving but then gave the penalty anyway.
Technical combined with more energy and aggression means the ‘worst’... on 21:24 - Dec 26 with 617 viewsC_HealyIsAPleasure

Technical combined with more energy and aggression means the ‘worst’... on 19:06 - Dec 26 by unstableblue

... side wins

Big injury blows for Arsenal pre-match. Chelsea the better side on paper by some way.

But Arsenal have just turned up! Want it more, technically and tactically drilled into how to exploit Chelsea (e g load James). Energy and aggressive

Please watch Town

Ignoring the hilarity of suggesting we should be copying us to one of the richest and most expensively assembled sides in the country, prior to today Arsenal had failed to win in 8 in domestic competitions

Even with today’s win they move up to 14th in the PL. As a club they’re underperforming even more than us

Highlighting crass stupidity since sometime around 2010
Poll: Would you want Messi to sign?

Heavens above on 21:25 - Dec 26 with 613 viewsKeno

Christmas miracle init

Poll: Should Hoppy renew his season ticket
Blog: [Blog] My World Cup Reflections

Technical combined with more energy and aggression means the ‘worst’... on 23:48 - Dec 26 with 566 viewsunstableblue

Technical combined with more energy and aggression means the ‘worst’... on 21:24 - Dec 26 by C_HealyIsAPleasure

Ignoring the hilarity of suggesting we should be copying us to one of the richest and most expensively assembled sides in the country, prior to today Arsenal had failed to win in 8 in domestic competitions

Even with today’s win they move up to 14th in the PL. As a club they’re underperforming even more than us

Oh do just shut up, you weirdo

So you don’t think Ipswich should try and and turn up with energy and aggression?

Technical combined with more energy and aggression means the ‘worst’... on 00:03 - Dec 27 with 541 viewsC_HealyIsAPleasure

Technical combined with more energy and aggression means the ‘worst’... on 23:48 - Dec 26 by unstableblue

Oh do just shut up, you weirdo

So you don’t think Ipswich should try and and turn up with energy and aggression?

“Do just shut up, you weirdo”. You really don’t like being challenged do you? All very Trump-esque

But yes of course we should play with energy and aggression. That wasn’t the part of your post I was referring to though. I’ll be sure to add Arsenal to the list of technical sides we should imitate - they can go in just below Liverpool and above Burnley and Rotherham
[Post edited 27 Dec 2020 0:04]

Login to get fewer ads

Technical combined with more energy and aggression means the ‘worst’... on 00:17 - Dec 27 with 518 viewsunstableblue

Technical combined with more energy and aggression means the ‘worst’... on 00:03 - Dec 27 by C_HealyIsAPleasure

“Do just shut up, you weirdo”. You really don’t like being challenged do you? All very Trump-esque

But yes of course we should play with energy and aggression. That wasn’t the part of your post I was referring to though. I’ll be sure to add Arsenal to the list of technical sides we should imitate - they can go in just below Liverpool and above Burnley and Rotherham
[Post edited 27 Dec 2020 0:04]

Yawn

You have a jaundiced view of my opinions I get it.. and as for your latest dig (because frankly it’s every response to my posts, hence the justified ‘weirdo’ tag) - “ Ignoring the hilarity of suggesting we should be copying us to one of the richest and most expensively assembled sides in the country”

There is just zero validity in that jibe, whatsoever. Go and be negative to someone else. I love a challenge, when it has merit, and isn’t based on prejudice.

Technical combined with more energy and aggression means the ‘worst’... on 00:35 - Dec 27 with 498 viewsC_HealyIsAPleasure

Technical combined with more energy and aggression means the ‘worst’... on 00:17 - Dec 27 by unstableblue

Yawn

You have a jaundiced view of my opinions I get it.. and as for your latest dig (because frankly it’s every response to my posts, hence the justified ‘weirdo’ tag) - “ Ignoring the hilarity of suggesting we should be copying us to one of the richest and most expensively assembled sides in the country”

There is just zero validity in that jibe, whatsoever. Go and be negative to someone else. I love a challenge, when it has merit, and isn’t based on prejudice.

Arsenal are one of the richest and most expensive sides in the country though and your OP in the thread was suggesting we should be copying them. So clearly there is validity to that comment, unless you seriously think Arsenal are in some way a relevant comparison?

As for responding to every one of your posts, that isn’t true. However when I do reply it tends to because you’ve made the same point (the one you keep making over and over, just inserting whichever team it is you’ve watched for the first time that day), so it’s hardly surprising you keep getting a similar response, is it?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024