Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
I have a question which I haven't the foggiest what the answer is 10:07 - Dec 28 with 1106 viewsKeno

and can't be arsed to work out though I could be tempted.

You know England cricketers have a player number, with Tom Armitrage being number 1 and Zak Crawley is 696.

The next player to make their England debut will be number 697.

My questions is I wonder what number the next town player to make their town debut would be?

Id anyone is really bored please feel free to post the answer
[Post edited 28 Dec 2020 10:08]

Poll: Should Hoppy renew his season ticket
Blog: [Blog] My World Cup Reflections

I have a question which I haven't the foggiest what the answer is on 10:11 - Dec 28 with 1070 viewshoppy

When you say you could be tempted... is that when someone says “Penny for your thoughts?”

Poll: Which Which nickname for ITFC do you prefer? poll do you prefer?
Blog: Graphical Blog: I Feel the Need...

I have a question which I haven't the foggiest what the answer is on 10:14 - Dec 28 with 1047 viewsKeno

I have a question which I haven't the foggiest what the answer is on 10:11 - Dec 28 by hoppy

When you say you could be tempted... is that when someone says “Penny for your thoughts?”

more a case of if I get really bored, more bored than someone who is really bored of watching something really boring while having to listen to the Smiths on an endless loop

Poll: Should Hoppy renew his season ticket
Blog: [Blog] My World Cup Reflections

I have a question which I haven't the foggiest what the answer is on 10:17 - Dec 28 with 1029 viewsMJallday

I dont think they’ve been born yet

Stilton eating Participant - 1977 to Present Day
Poll: Will you be renewing if you are an existing ST Holder - given todays news?

I have a question which I haven't the foggiest what the answer is on 10:18 - Dec 28 with 1024 viewsWD19

I have a question which I haven't the foggiest what the answer is on 10:21 - Dec 28 with 1008 viewsTrumptonBlue

I have a question which I haven't the foggiest what the answer is on 12:52 - Dec 28 with 875 viewsMedwayTractor

551, or 653 if you are including loans.

Fetch my anorak...........

Blog: Who's Next Between the Sticks (Or Be Careful What You Wish For)?

I have a question which I haven't the foggiest what the answer is on 12:55 - Dec 28 with 865 viewsPJH

I have a question which I haven't the foggiest what the answer is on 12:52 - Dec 28 by MedwayTractor

Does that include the Pizza Cup or is it first team games?
I have a question which I haven't the foggiest what the answer is on 13:02 - Dec 28 with 847 viewshoppy

I have a question which I haven't the foggiest what the answer is on 12:52 - Dec 28 by MedwayTractor

Have we only had 102 loanees? Seemed like almost that many under Jewell alone...

Poll: Which Which nickname for ITFC do you prefer? poll do you prefer?
Blog: Graphical Blog: I Feel the Need...

Login to get fewer ads

I have a question which I haven't the foggiest what the answer is on 13:15 - Dec 28 with 822 viewsTrumptonBlue

I guess it depends when you start and what you include. I'm starting from Town's first game in the Football League and including loanees and Mickey Mouse cup competitions.

I'm sticking by my 648.
I have a question which I haven't the foggiest what the answer is on 13:18 - Dec 28 with 806 viewsSmithy

If league games only Liam Gibbs was Towns 605th player (being the last player to make a league debut), but various players have only played in cup games i.e. the likes of Ndaba, Chirewa, Siziba etc. plus am sure others have only made FA/League Cup appearances etc. in years gone by, and not made a league breakthrough.
[Post edited 28 Dec 2020 13:22]

37 years and counting!
Poll: We've had some awful managers in recent years, but who do you dislike the most?

I have a question which I haven't the foggiest what the answer is on 13:31 - Dec 28 with 772 viewsGuthrum

I have a question which I haven't the foggiest what the answer is on 13:18 - Dec 28 by Smithy

If league games only Liam Gibbs was Towns 605th player (being the last player to make a league debut), but various players have only played in cup games i.e. the likes of Ndaba, Chirewa, Siziba etc. plus am sure others have only made FA/League Cup appearances etc. in years gone by, and not made a league breakthrough.
[Post edited 28 Dec 2020 13:22]

England cricketers have different cap numbers for each format of the game (Test, ODI and T20)*. So it would perhaps be appropriate to separate out League and cup appearances in football.

* e.g. Joe Root is 655 in Tests, 227 in ODIs and 63 at T20.

Good Lord! Whatever is it?
Poll: McCarthy: A More Nuanced Poll
Blog: [Blog] For Those Panicking About the Lack of Transfer Activity

I have a question which I haven't the foggiest what the answer is on 13:39 - Dec 28 with 750 viewsMedwayTractor

I have a question which I haven't the foggiest what the answer is on 12:55 - Dec 28 by PJH

Does that include the Pizza Cup or is it first team games?

All first team competitive games, but not including the 22 guest players who appeared in the 1945/46 season.

If Trumpton is correct, I've lost 5 players somewhere. How careless of me.

Blog: Who's Next Between the Sticks (Or Be Careful What You Wish For)?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024