Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Any news on Fleetwood game being called off? 11:37 - Dec 28 with 802 viewskizaitfc

Can't help but feel we are going to have a ridiculously busy schedule from Jan to end of the season (out of our control I know).

Hopefully the fact it allows some of injured players time to get back in the squad earlier will negate the busy period issue.

Poll: Mick in or out? (not a dig at Mick just want to see the overall opinion on here)

Any news on Fleetwood game being called off? on 11:41 - Dec 28 with 775 viewsCheltenham_Blue

If this continues and the EFL refuse to extend the season, making us play all of our postponed games in the normal season period, then I would sue without doubt.

That would effectively be penalising us, and other teams, for contracting a virus, during a pandemic.
[Post edited 28 Dec 2020 11:42]

Poll: Smooth Mash or Mash with Lumps?

Any news on Fleetwood game being called off? on 11:44 - Dec 28 with 753 viewsabracaDOBRA_

Keep wondering the same. I would of thought wed heard something by now
Any news on Fleetwood game being called off? on 12:42 - Dec 28 with 636 viewsEastTownBlue

Any news on Fleetwood game being called off? on 11:44 - Dec 28 by abracaDOBRA_

Keep wondering the same. I would of thought wed heard something by now

Sunderland's match tomorrow was only called off yesterday. I think that they will give it a couple more days yet particularly if testing is involved.
Any news on Fleetwood game being called off? on 12:52 - Dec 28 with 615 viewsgordon

Additionally, is there any news on whether everyone is OK?
Any news on Fleetwood game being called off? on 12:57 - Dec 28 with 603 viewsAce_High1

Yes, Joey Barton and Fleetwood awarded a 3-0 win.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024