Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Possible Fleetwood will be on the following Tuesday (and health updates) 18:07 - Dec 29 with 806 viewsScottCandage

https://www.eadt.co.uk/sport/ipswich-town/fleetwood-game-could-be-moved-to-next-
Possible Fleetwood will be on the following Tuesday (and health updates) on 18:10 - Dec 29 with 773 viewscatch74

Thanks Scott.

Poll: Who are the Numbskulls?

Possible Fleetwood will be on the following Tuesday (and health updates) on 18:41 - Dec 29 with 690 viewsAlexGreen

I don't think we'll play a game before February to be honest - I bet new measures come in soon that put a hold on all games.

Poll: Who from our injured list will play the most games in 20/21

Possible Fleetwood will be on the following Tuesday (and health updates) on 20:11 - Dec 29 with 528 viewsbournemouthblue

Possible Fleetwood will be on the following Tuesday (and health updates) on 18:41 - Dec 29 by AlexGreen

I don't think we'll play a game before February to be honest - I bet new measures come in soon that put a hold on all games.

We desperately need to be in the top six before the season is axed

Alcohol is the answer but I can't remember the question!
Poll: Rate this transfer window

Possible Fleetwood will be on the following Tuesday (and health updates) on 20:27 - Dec 29 with 500 viewsSeablu

Possible Fleetwood will be on the following Tuesday (and health updates) on 20:11 - Dec 29 by bournemouthblue

We desperately need to be in the top six before the season is axed

I fear you’re right, can’t see 46 games getting completed.

The quandary is:

a) Do we hope the few above us carry on playing and lose enough, in a woefully inconsistent division, to lower their points per game ratio below ours?

b) Do we let Lambert arse up the games by actually playing them and lower our ratio even further?

Call off the next x10 games and hope Charlton, Peterborough et al continue to blow hot & cold is our best hope. Then see if Dyer & Butcher can sneak us up on passion alone, via the play-offs
Possible Fleetwood will be on the following Tuesday (and health updates) on 20:30 - Dec 29 with 492 viewshype313

It's madness, the whole of football needs a 3 week circuit break.

Poll: Simpson - Keep, Sell or Loan

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024