Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Breaking coronavirus news.... 09:13 - Dec 31 with 879 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

"Meanwhile, France has also announced it would deploy 100,000 police and gendarmes to clamp down on parties, gatherings and the traditional torching of vehicles on 31 December."

"They break our legs and tell us to be grateful when they offer us crutches."
Poll: If the choice is Moore or no more.

Breaking coronavirus news.... on 09:20 - Dec 31 with 815 viewsGeoffSentence

there are a few things in that, but the on that grabbed me was 'traditional torching of vehicles'

Da fuq?

Always new th french were mad, I think it is because they eat raw meat and drink coffee late at night.

Don't boil a kettle on a boat.
Poll: The best Williams to play for Town

Breaking coronavirus news.... on 09:24 - Dec 31 with 777 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

Breaking coronavirus news.... on 09:20 - Dec 31 by GeoffSentence

there are a few things in that, but the on that grabbed me was 'traditional torching of vehicles'

Da fuq?

Always new th french were mad, I think it is because they eat raw meat and drink coffee late at night.

No new year's eve is complete without one!

"They break our legs and tell us to be grateful when they offer us crutches."
Poll: If the choice is Moore or no more.

Breaking coronavirus news.... on 09:27 - Dec 31 with 774 viewsbluelagos

Breaking coronavirus news.... on 09:20 - Dec 31 by GeoffSentence

Da fuq?

Few years agoI stayed at the Le Mans 24 moto race. These guys were truly the most mental I've ever come across.

They brought old bikes in the back of vans, would cut off the exhaust, poor petrol down what was left and turn them into diy flame throwers. Later they would explode them.

The best game I have ever seen was the motorbike, pulls a mate on a deckchair rsce, both with a can of beer in hand. These guys were pros, never dropped a slurp ;-)

Proper mental nuttees like a scene from mad max. Gendarmes wisely stuck to setting up speed traps to be negotiated on the way home.

Poll: This new lockdown poll - what you reckon?

Breaking coronavirus news.... on 10:15 - Dec 31 with 661 viewsfactual_blue

Breaking coronavirus news.... on 09:24 - Dec 31 by BanksterDebtSlave

No new year's eve is complete without one!

It's a Catholic festival in honour of St Frances of Rome, the patron saint of automobiles. The torchings symbolise her many trials and tribulations during the papal schisms of the late 14th and early 15th centuries.

Or something.

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

Breaking coronavirus news.... on 11:56 - Dec 31 with 547 viewsmrshallisfit

Breaking coronavirus news.... on 10:15 - Dec 31 by factual_blue

It's a Catholic festival in honour of St Frances of Rome, the patron saint of automobiles. The torchings symbolise her many trials and tribulations during the papal schisms of the late 14th and early 15th centuries.

Or something.

Mmmmmmm.......Papal schisms.
[Post edited 31 Dec 2020 11:56]
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024